[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. This comment mun don. Hahaha.

"To the topic starter ka. The reason why Mak came (to guest star) is because he was whining a lot so that the elders gave in to him. Haha. Mak said he wants to wear the pilot suit at least once. He does't mind being a guest star. He doesn't need to be paid. Hahaha. So the elders gave in to him and allowed him to play and wear the pilot suit as his heart had desired. But when I see that picture with him posing with Mint now. I secretly think Mak probably not only want to wear the pilot suit. But he probably wants to be Khun Chai Ronnapi so he can pair with Mint too. HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is just my thought na. HAHAHAHAHAHA."

Our favorite picture this week. Hahaha.

Back to nm2 ;D

fun

Expired Sarnie
it has been days since I last visited this place. loving all the pics so far. puahaha did he really not get paid for his appearance lmao naruk tee soot. I like james... appearance wise lol not sure about acting just yet. u know what he might be another ken p lol where at first I didn't like him lol well I hope the stoyline despite the mediocre sci fi subplot works out or else I'm gonna attack chatchai!!! lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
are they hiding something from us fans chai ler blao or mai chai?
When they are ready and if they continue to develop as such, then you will know.

Even when there are only a FEW faint voices who are only insinuating and suspecting (not even stating clearly or factually) there are already so many and so much boisterous opposition. I don't want to imagine when it becomes an open fact... The opposition would become even greater and more magnified. (If you're familiar with the history and politics in this shipping fandom, you will know there is so much opposition to MTEAM when compared to shipping Bargie/Yadech. The opposition ranges from immature to serious to all sorts of types. Lmao.)

In short: kid aow eng ji kaaaaaaa. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I don't think Chalida was scheduled for filming nm2 at all this week.

I also just saw Chada demanding a gift/souvenir from Top. Hahaha. He's so cute. 

Btw. A bit OT. But I keep seeing Top and Esther on AyLove's siggy and I have not visited the SJ thread in AGES. Hahaha. But everyone do know they're playing siblings in SJ, right. Lol. Just randomly saying.