[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
During this time last year, I was totally possessed by Chanawat and refused to acknowledge such statements like these. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding. ;P

Ooooh. Lookie here. Lookie what I found this morning in Margie's IG: Bargie and matching t-shirts???!!?HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :loool:

:heart:
I like Chanawat too. But chalida response given pope is not the same as she given mark, no one should beat mteam.haha. bargie also very cute. But no matter how they play how close they are, their body language is the performance they just buddies. completely different mteam.haha.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
^ oiiii. Just like TD all over again. They always end up together haahahajajjaajjaja oiiiii love ka
More than Tawan Deard, look at their foot , Their body language tell us they only want each other, they only have eyes for each other.

This is the real Ronnapi! mteam always had bad luck, if they are match in sj, they must a perfect match! Compare mteam together, chalida with james missing too much Charm. TT

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
^Who are we to blame laow?

Judging by P'Oui Nonzee's words, I get the impression that Mark probably begged or pestered P'Nok Chatchai for this "special appearance." Lmao.

I guess I'll do a recap later. Haha.

Seriously, I didn't think this "Mark wants to play in Khun Chai Ronnapi" would actually turn into a saga. Hahaha. But I'm loving it...I know Mark wants to wear the pilot suit and chill with his homies and etc. but you know, I really doubt his desire would be so blatant if Chalida wasn't the nang aek. I've seen enough to have no qualms saying this. Hahaha. For one, he uploaded his pic with Chalida and not with his homeboys. Mark makes it so obvious all the time when it comes to MTEAM.

If mark is not because chalida is the nang aek, if he just wants to wear the pilot suit and chill with his homies and etc,why he will not be uploaded any photo of he with homies, but to upload he with his nong's photos. This boy has done all he can do. mark always so obvious for his heart:)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
^They are so flirting with each other. Just look at those eyes. Hahaha.

You know that saying: koo gun laew, mai klaew kad gun.

Hahahaha.

"Whoever wants to come in between us, let them know they will never be able to come in between us. If our hearts are still intertwined."

"Change look/style."

yes! They are so flirting with each other. No one can compare with the charm between mteam! From the very beginning to the present. I can't say anything else.
their status , expression and spark so great!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Aoy. You guys are damn perverted. Lmao!! The Sia is an old horny Chinese-Thai man who fainted simply because Ronnapi raised his voice and threatened him for kidnapping and attempting to rape Piengkwan. Y'all wouldn't want to see Marky in such a pitiful role. Hahaha. It's a heart-wrenching scene for Piengkwan even though nothing happened and even though she was rescued. The old muthafucka ripped her clothes off.....When Ronnapi saved her, Ronnapi himself was even tempted to peek when she tried to re-dress herself...Natural impulse for any man really...Quite mature content....I don't know how they will change things up in the lakorn though. Chalida's mom also uploaded a gif of Piengkwan flying in the air on gif boom. Lol. One thing y'all got right though. Lol. Piengkwan, more than Praepailin, has many open admirers. So there is high competition and jealousies involved. (...Chalida also has many admirers. Lol.) So off-topic, yo!
I really do not want to see this scene chalida do with others.... I rather want they change the novel, like the RLP
same.hehe.

I love you to share these photos!!! mint. tai fans always like to just posted the love-less pic first. If you are in
Thailand, mint, I believe we will have very good fans service.hahaha.

mteam's body language, so familiar with each other, chalida is so assured to speak herself to mark. She tightly around
mark's neck ... this is not common. tooo cute.....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I really do not want to see this scene chalida do with others.... I rather want they change the novel, like the RLP
same.hehe.

I love you to share these photos!!! mint. tai fans always like to just posted the love-less pic first. If you are in
Thailand, mint, I believe we will have very good fans service.hahaha.

mteam's body language, so familiar with each other, chalida is so assured to speak herself to mark. She tightly around
mark's neck ... this is not common. tooo cute.....
I knew you'd be the only one who would notice her hand on his neck. Hahaha. Yes. The neck is a sensitive and intimate part.  RAWR.

Yes..Mteam have always had bad luck. -lol- I hate getting used to it.

The neck, the neck. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Awww Gla had a haircut :) heeheh he looks more like his role in PCKK with that cut tho.

Love is in the air ! Totes still spazzzzzin to myself about those SJ bts pic. Can't believe they did it not once but twice pwhahahaah TWICE :p it totes proves somethin kekekeke !

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Whoooo. They just keep releasing the pics one by one.

Btw, in that pic with Mint and Matt- that's not First. He's Ize kab. He played in Wan Jai and Nai Jom Ying too.

The fingers. They belong to Marky, right? Lol.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Whoooo. They just keep releasing the pics one by one.

Btw, in that pic with Mint and Matt- that's not First. He's Ize kab. He played in Wan Jai and Nai Jom Ying too.

The fingers. They belong to Marky, right? Lol.

oh yeah sorry hmm he does kind of look like first though. idk if it was because i was watching first's movie or because he actually looks similar

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahahaha bittersweet.
I love how till now both fanclubs are still releasing pics from Chalidas birthday. Kekekeke
We know forsure there's more to come for BTS of SJ

Oiii I'm stuck in the library. Ugh ! First day of school is always tiring :/

P'Oui teasin Mak !

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Ahahaha bittersweet.
I love how till now both fanclubs are still releasing pics from Chalidas birthday. Kekekeke

P'Oui teasin Mak !
Hahaha. Mark was so worn out. Yet, he still wanted to guest star in Khun Chai Ronnapi... That's love, mang. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ahahaha bittersweet.

I hate it when I;m in the library and I watch a thai lakorn or i see some cute photos of my pra'ek and nang'ek together
and I wanted to scream and jump so badly but i can't b/c i'm in the library.hahhaha.. Oh, i hate it when that happens.
All i can do is just cover my mouth and smile very big like i'm crazy.Ha.

These two are just too CUTE!!!!!!!!!