[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait...So what's going on? Mark's going to be a guest in KCR? Cause if so, I'm gonna be so heartbroken...even if it's just a SHORT SCENE. lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Tbh. I don't understand why you would be heartbroken, yet I also understand. Lmao. Conflicting emotions. But not too much. Haha.

If Mark's really a guest star (and it looks like he is), I'm actually looking forward to it and feel quite excited -- even if it's just one short scene... He has a ring on his left hand. *AHEM* I bet it's a really, really short scene. Hahaha.

Nok Sinjai told him "Susu." Hrmmm.

Chalida should also be somewhere around there.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Tbh. I don't understand why you would be heartbroken, yet I also understand. Lmao. Conflicting emotions. But not too much. Haha.

If Mark's really a guest star (and it looks like he is), I'm actually looking forward to it and feel quite excited -- even if it's just one short scene... He has a ring on his left hand. *AHEM* I bet it's a really, really short scene. Hahaha.

Nok Sinjai told him "Susu." Hrmmm.

Chalida should also be somewhere around there.

If its true, I'll be watching that scene over and over and over again.. :p I hope that scene is with Chalida too!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If its true, I'll be watching that scene over and over and over again.. :p I hope that scene is with Chalida too!
Confirmed by the action stunt instructor, finbangkok. Yes. Mark is a guest star. Hahaha. Look at him with his homeboys, Dom and Kan. He must be happy. I see James next to Mark.Then Dom in the lower left pic.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Pwhahahaah ! I bet Mak was superrrrrr happppyyyy ! Awe i am happy for him too. He gets to act alongside his homies. Everyone looks handsome. I love the goodie two shoes hairstyle
on Mak. Ahhhhh ! He's prob just goin to be in the background. Aweee :/ bittersweet. He's going to witness Nong with another pra'ek. How heartbreaking lol then you know wassup. News going to breakout that he was jealous on set haahha and his excuse will be that his homies kept teasing him. So he made himself blush ;p Lol kiddin. In his heart, he knows he's the real KCR ;p hahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Pwhahahaah ! I bet Mak was superrrrrr happppyyyy ! Awe i am happy for him too. He gets to act alongside his homies. Everyone looks handsome. I love the goodie two shoes hairstyle
on Mak. Ahhhhh ! He's prob just goin to be in the background. Aweee :/ bittersweet. He's going to witness Nong with another pra'ek. How heartbreaking lol then you know wassup. News going to breakout that he was jealous on set haahha and his excuse will be that his homies kept teasing him. So he made himself blush ;p Lol kiddin. In his heart, he knows he's the real KCR ;p hahaha
That would essentially be history repeating itself. 

Proof:

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/07/21/articleinsightsspazz-jealousy-in-tawan-deard/

Mark is so obvious. <3

@MiniLily

If they fan service us with some MTEAM, I'm sure you won't be the only one who will watch the scenes over and over again. Hahaha. I know for Tawan Deard, many fans kept watching Seur and Ploykwan scenes over and over again even though they played siblings,  T'was the love is unconditional. Lmao.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
oh, thank you all update!
mark is only one day of rest a week, but he was willing to go as a guest star to play with his nong mint, he like to spend time with her. How sweet! mteam need more lakorn.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
That would essentially be history repeating itself. 

Proof:

http://sunkissedara....in-tawan-deard/

Mark is so obvious. <3

@MiniLily

If they fan service us with some MTEAM, I'm sure you won't be the only one who will watch the scenes over and over again. Hahaha. I know for Tawan Deard, many fans kept watching Seur and Ploykwan scenes over and over again even though they played siblings,  T'was the love is unconditional. Lmao.

yse, in Tawan Deard, so obvious. mteam have the best spark and charm. many mteam fans love they began in tawan deard.This is enough to certificate everything. bacause Ploykwan exist, a lot of people can not watch this larkorn. Because Seur only has eyes for her,will release light. every scene mteam together always have sth beyond the performance.