[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Smilez. Chalida was filming nm2 in Khao Yai during the first ceremony. Then Mark followed even though he wasn't scheduled for filming. You can see he uploaded his pic with his homeboys before leaving Khao Yai.
Thanks na Mint.
Heeheh he wanted to be on set even though he wasn't scheduled. P'mak didn't want to be at the first ceremony alone so he missed it :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my Mark. He never fails to surprise me. Hahaha
But on the other hand, Mint is gorgeous. Too gorgeous. lol
I can't wait to see this lakorn so bad. I'm trying to restrain myself from coming on here everyday. lol Got to stop spoiling myself.
Anyways, Yes. The difference. Mark ja, go closer!!! Or maybe even put your arms around her. lol I never thought that I would ever see Mark and Mint N. take a picture, or even be near each other, together again but whatever. Hehee..

Thanks for sharing na! :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da two are full of sweetness...i cant really wait for NM2...gish hurry up and air already lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
from Mark IG

he say: Hope you feel better soon :)
In this photo, it looks like he have his shirt off and he did something that pisses Mint off. Therefore, she slaped my man Mark's face.
Oh no, she didn't just did that.
I hope it's not like what i have predicted though.hahha.

hippo

sarNie Adult
Chalida is gorgeous, i like Chalida's dress. i'm looking for one that colour.
i think its the same style as the one she wore to Aff's wedding.

i hate to say this but Pupa's face irritates me, or is it his presence there with Chalida...LOL jealous much?!?!

LMAO at Mark in that clip. his so cute, still plays like a little kid.
he is so sweet to post a get well soon on his ig =)))))))

it's August now!!!!! Chalida's birthday soon!!!!!
and a few more months to goo till this finally airsssssss....once this air's there better be loads and loads of BTS for us!!!!
it hasn't even aired yet and we're already at 242 pages...LOL.

SakuraGarden1

sarNie Egg
Hippo:

OMG. I'm glad I'm not the only one That guy's face whathisname irritates me too. I can't stand looking at him. Lately I have seen a lot of pictures with him and Chalida. Argh.

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
Hippo:

OMG. I'm glad I'm not the only one That guy's face whathisname irritates me too. I can't stand looking at him. Lately I have seen a lot of pictures with him and Chalida. Argh.
He not that bad, you should give him a chance, think about how he would feel if he read your comment.

PS: I fall in love with his voice XD

edit:

I see somebody is jealous~~~

cr: as tagged

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see this one! I'm looking forward to all of the action here! Mark
and Chalida are looking fabulous together in this one.

hippo

sarNie Adult
He not that bad, you should give him a chance, think about how he would feel if he read your comment.

PS: I fall in love with his voice XD
You know were talking about Pupa right? not James Ma, I'm totally giving James a chance!!! =)
either way it's true, if Pupa did read it, it wouldn't be so nice.

MINT!!!! i don't have time right now! but i will def go in and read and write you an essay soon =))))))

so in love with that manip!!! it's so good! if only it was true *sigh!!!

my November is clear and ready for this!!!