[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
urgh! it's been so frustrating...i haven't been able to comment!!!
i was reading everything on my ipad, but forgot my password so couldn't log in!
i can't even remember everything i wanted to say =(

anyway...
love all the updates and the pics, can't wait to see all these scenes.
especially the apology scenes.
the scene with him climbing up the ladder looks like it will be a cute scene.
if i get 10 years older in Nov, b/c of all the wrinkles on my face from all the spazzing it's all because of this lakorn...actually Mteam!!! LOL

Chalida all dressed up and Mark in his tank and shorts....LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
seems like pailin is wearing the pant in the relationshio lol love it when a woman take control.

hippo

sarNie Adult
WARNING!!! VERY OFF TOPIC!!! BUT SO WORTH SHARING!!!
I have something Mteam related but totally OT!
I don't know where to put it. but its totally worth spazzing, and footage i'm sure we've never seen before.
I went to Mteam forum, and have no idea where to put it as well.

The clip is about Mark and how he came to his stardom, his past work etc etc and of course his news with big Mint, little Mint.
keep a close eye on and be ready to scream and spazz at....5.53 onwards.... :wub:
I don't think i've ever seen Chalida like this! to cute!
cr:KissKeepInTouch

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ aww. they're so cute together. They look so shy when they're together. hhahah.. No need to be shy. We know ya like each other.

o m g, i hate it when guys does that with their eyebrows at 6:12. It gives me the "WTF" reaction. hahah..

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
WARNING!!! VERY OFF TOPIC!!! BUT SO WORTH SHARING!!!
I have something Mteam related but totally OT!
I don't know where to put it. but its totally worth spazzing, and footage i'm sure we've never seen before.
I went to Mteam forum, and have no idea where to put it as well.

The clip is about Mark and how he came to his stardom, his past work etc etc and of course his news with big Mint, little Mint.
keep a close eye on and be ready to scream and spazz at....5.53 onwards.... :wub:
I don't think i've ever seen Chalida like this! to cute!
cr:KissKeepInTouch
love it! i find the biting and the brows very sex!

fun

Expired Sarnie
she looked like she was blushing!!! and I don't seem to understand his scandal with the other mint. look at the cap between them compare to chalida!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
she looked like she was blushing!!! and I don't seem to understand his scandal with the other mint. look at the GAP between them compare to chalida!
The gap. OH YES. 555555 SO OBVIOUS.

When it comes to this so-called scandal, sometimes it all comes down to what you choose to believe. The media and people who do nothing but gossip or your own judgment. Some people who don't even follow up on Mark pretend to know more about him than fans who actually follow him closely...closely. HAHAHA.

Then there are also people who exacerbate the gossips and rumors, creating yet more diversion, confusion, and sadly--SLANDER. The average viewer is always so vulnerable to shit-talks. 555555 Hoo bao makkkk. I dare anyone challenge this. I'm in a jolly mood for a good debate this month. Got time on my hands. 555555 Oops. I might as well continue with the Pathapee Leh Rak novel translations then eh. But the flames of my passions has yet to be reignited. ><

@HIPPO

Thanks for the spazz as usual, babe! ^__^

Ahhh, it's from Tawan Deard. I'm tempted to make a post about those times. HAHA. So many memories we've been cheated from seeing.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
TD opening, Chalida was so shy, she touch her cheek and then Mark wrap his arm around her waist... :blush: that made me go BAHHHH!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Damn his lip biting is sexy arse heck!!!
Ahhhh greeeeeedddd about the cutest clip I've seen ever !!!! I love ever second of it heheeh OMG Mak is sexy ><

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
You still have not given me a set of criteria.. Unless you're serious about having Mint stare at Mark more?
Hahahahah. Or offer me an example of a comparable pairing like MTEAM where you think both sides have mutual
affections for one another. Mayhaps, that can give us a more concrete example.
You also don't realize that Mint's younger brother of 3-4 years is in a long distance relationship with his
girlfriend right now? He's currently studying in India but they still communicate. Western or Thai, age cannot be a
restriction on love. Actually, nothing is. Nationality, gender, etc. I think we should make that clear. Hahaha.
I'm actually baffled why it's hard for you to believe Mint cares about Mark. She thought of him when she went to
Korea. Even if it's just a small gift she bought him, it represents some affections. When she blushes at the news
reporter's questions regarding Mark, surely that indicates nothing?
I like your debate, mint.
you always give us a clear example, ideas and inspiration. really perfect logic.

International mteam fans have always been very low-key. I think Chinese MM fans are much more aggressive and willing
to defend mteam. So that's why I was soooo happy for them when MTEAM acknowledged them and appreciated them so
openly. It takes courage to support what you love and what you believe when there are so many forces that tries to
discourage you and dishearten you. Especially when you face so much ridicule and slander from outsiders who know very
little about you.
You are the heart of the Chinese mm fans, mint! you fully understand our feelings. as with other place, we are also under attack and pressure.But when we feel chalida and mark is really happy to see that pic in our IG, we can feel they really want to get people's support.all of that let we think that all this is worth it.

Mark is probably the type of guy who would like to show off his gf and upload her pics on his IG.
I totally agree. mark must be.He had said in the magazine, he likes to show his girlfriend, so that other people will envy.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
agree, love has no boundries with age, culture, country, skin color...ect...Since you said you follow MTEAM closely
did you miss the recent pix of them walking towards each other and staring at each other? PDA is not the only way to
SHOW LIKE/LOVE, when i'm with my B/F in Public I don't display these kind of stuff. Everyone is different on how they
want to express themselves. They are in the public eye and been through so much drama, they need to tread carefully.
Mteam has evolve soo much since they 1st started. Look at Mint Blog for all the progress and pin-point of these
signs.
The point of the matter is people show affection differently. Though society rules are different, doesn't mean
someone are not capable of love at that age.
Haha...I hate when My B/F Stares at me...I always yell at him becuz it make me soo shy, I'm always avoiding eye-
contact from him. I actually Forbid him to stare at me. Hahaha
Mintwix - Your funny - we can't expect soo much from others, we don't know their "Life experiences" or maturity....I
know I had my share of those when I was younger and I learn, grew up and did better in these "DEBATE"....maybe their
frontal cortex hasn't fully develope yet...hahaha....I get what your saying....it wasn't so bad...sadly my experience
at a different forum is diff. "America Soap" people r soo vicious and mean. Baiting people and wishing bad things to
the actor just because they portray a character. All out War...I am just a "Lurker" there...sometime Silent is
"GOLDEN"
I don't see any1 attacking anyone....everyone is giving an opinion based on their thoughts and experiences....This
goes for you and me....
"I'll admit that I am not "experienced" when it comes to "love" but I've CRUSHED on people before. LOL If that even
counts"
Again this is subjective like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and that Not all experiences are the
same....each age group have different "TYPE" of Experience. Again NOT EVERYONE express their "FEELING" the same
way...some are more open, while others are more subtle and you have those inbetween. Or we each can see what we want
to see....from all that I seen/read ---courtesy of Mintwix there diff. some good feeling like going on.
Example :
Gillian Chung and Edison Chen (Turn out to be a huge A$$) - I use to belong to the fanbase site, and we fan were
shipping them and they never admit it and try to stay distant from each other. There was "CLUES" us fan
had/seen...they work w/each other in the beggining and never work together again or even had much public appearances
and both rumor w/other ppl.....Well behold the proof was in the pudding with the HUGE scandal they had and in-fact
they were b/f and dating for 6 years? (on/off)....No one knew, just suspected
It like Anderson Cooper....we all knew and suspect he was gay (evidences of how he is) but he never admit until now
(no one was surprise)
i.n.v.u. , I Like to read your every comment. everytimes, you all let your life experience to explain to those people who is no life experience. I also like your example. Clear and accurate. there are many false appearance in the life, I really appreciate, admire our mteamer, who always clear, to understand the true feelings of them:)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Compiled these for you all. Lol nothing changed throughout the years. Love ka. Actually, One thing did tho.
They left no space in btwn them.
Enjoy na ja

Like you to do this picture! ip.smilez。 I really want to make such a comparison, but seeing that you have done. :kiss2:
Every time I think mteam have been enough close, enough happy together. Always will see some more close, more happy together photos in the next time.
This is perhaps mteam greatest charm. attract our keep follow them,can't stop. I never seen any of the co-stars like them.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Mark is sneaky with his arm behind her hahaha! But if she did know, she must've been comfortable with it. They look focused on work. Wow. Thanks for updating gals.