[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Compiled these for you all. Lol nothing changed throughout the years. Love ka. Actually, One thing did tho.
They left no space in btwn them.
Enjoy na ja

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Alice

I got your back. 555

I find it funny/ironic that Prin follows princhalida and princhalida_interfc while Chalida follows mm_pantip and mm_chinesefanclub.

They just love to complement each other. Haha. Chalida follows the M fcs and Prin follows the P fcs.

I'm glad they appreciate us/their fans though. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Alice

I got your back. 555

I find it funny/ironic that Prin follows princhalida and princhalida_interfc while Chalida follows mm_pantip and mm_chinesefanclub.

They just love to complement each other. Haha. Chalida follows the M fcs and Prin follows the P fcs.

I'm glad they appreciate us/their fans though. Haha.

thanks ja puern and thanks 4 the instagram conversation chun dee jai mak :highfive:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I've noticed that too Mint. Waiting for Nong to follow us now lol If she ever does, def would be a big success :)
I saw him follow mm_pantip yesterday too. (;
Love It how everyone sc when one of em follows them. <3 everyone's happy for eachother lol

This is PLR but still enjoy. Notice how he still helped her when when she was safe on dry land lol cute ah.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wow. I've been away for a short amount of time and lots of activity going on hahaha! My goodness, I feel like a child right now since you all are older hahaha! I'm all learning about being more mature from you all lol! :fanfic:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
awesome...I went to you blog and you change it up on me and I dunno how to find it again....yes Mintwix i read it all but I want a direct link to save as fav so I can go directly there and stalk for update hahaha

@ip.smilez Thanks for the answer, I'm trying to find a good place to buy it. I try to do a little research online but fail -.-

I love all the pix and bts of these to, I would stay up watching it hahaha...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@i.n.v.u,
You should check out the beauty supplies around your area. Majority of them should carry the same hair. There is regular human hair which rounds up to 29.99 and up depending on the length and Remi human hair. It's super expensive tho, $100 and up. MilkyWay and Sensationnel is a good brand:) Bobbi Boss too ka. As for synthetic, I've used them before. I didn't care, washed it like it was my own hair lol oiii so OT >< hope I helped you :) oh yhea and if you have any questions just ask the salesperson lol :)

Cuties. I think they're also filming tomorrow. Yay get to see them again :) wooooohoo

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. That's the cutest smile i've seen Mark ever have on with Mint in a picture these days. LOL Super cheesy and cute. :D
Thanks for sharing the pictures na! Haha the Closeness. lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Love scene naenae lol hahaah
Theyre filming today also. I guess they're continuing from the part where she threw water at him ;)

When Pailin sister was in the hospital

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If this is what they mean by the shirtless love scenes, this ain't nothing! Haha. Well. Let's see.
They also didn't spoil us with that in the teaser.

I wonder what Teddy Bears have to do in an action drama.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The pic where chalida is wearing the dress and a cuff on her arm eeeekkkss I can't wait to see what the scene is all about. Reminds me of PLR the novel that MINT translated. Eeeekkkss and Patapee didn't like the risqué dress ahhhhhjj. Now we get to see this version :) Screaaaaams