[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Truthfully I can't say much because Mint hasn't expressed enough to let me understand she has feelings for Mark. :/

In fact,Mint no need to expressed anything to let you understand she has feelings for Mark.
she no need to expressed anything to let anyone understand. the people who understand,who will know. she know ,and mark know, that enough. that is love .love no need to show to anyone.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Well, if you look at them from a western view, you wouldn't agree they are too young to date because Mark is 22, and Mint 18.  However, in Thai culture, Mint is looked after by elders and her mom.  In many news, she said it herself she's still young and not interested in love yet.  So, I said what I said based on her interviews, some news in the past and just the overall Thai culture that is looking after her.

Don't get me wrong but I adore Mint very much.  However, I don't know how people/fans are even convinced that Mint is even interested in Mark besides the lakorn fantasy?  Maybe Mint is shallow and could only express so much for some people to understand that she does have feelings for Mark too but not enough for me to see her feelings???? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: 

Of course I don't mind discussing this over with anyone, perhaps it can help me to see what everyone is seeing that somehow I don't?!?  I follow Mteam closely and their IGs closely, it's hard for me to accept that Mint is interest in Mark compared to Mark who is very confident and obvious.

Yet you ask me what does Mint need to do in order to show that she has feelings for Mark?  Well, possibly making more eye contact and stares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  Truthfully I can't say much because Mint hasn't expressed enough to let me understand she has feelings for Mark. :/
You still have not given me a set of criteria.. Unless you're serious about having Mint stare at Mark more? Hahahahah. Or offer me an example of a comparable pairing like MTEAM where you think both sides have mutual affections for one another. Mayhaps, that can give us a more concrete example.

You also don't realize that Mint's younger brother of 3-4 years is in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend right now? He's currently studying in India but they still communicate. Western or Thai, age cannot be a restriction on love. Actually, nothing is. Nationality, gender, etc. I think we should make that clear. Hahaha. 

I'm actually baffled why it's hard for you to believe Mint cares about Mark. She thought of him when she went to Korea. Even if it's just a small gift she bought him, it represents some affections. When she blushes at the news reporter's questions regarding Mark, surely that indicates nothing?

fun

Expired Sarnie
whao whao I think this has gotten out of hand. I didn't mean to cause this big misunderstanding. whether mint and mark have feelings for one another, that was not the point I was trying to argue/address. it was mint age. whether it is thailand or the us age does not determine one's ability to understand love or fall in love.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
AF should not shun away from in depth discussions just because it appears heated. Lmao. That's why I sometimes view this place as a child's playground.

Edit: This isn't a big deal people, calm down. Lmao.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
hahhah/I wonder why they called their band that too?
lol yeah i said I LOVE BIG ASS! And my boyfriend looked at me with his one eyebrow up and said: My goodness Nark! You're a bi????? Lol! I explained it was the band I'm talking about and he's all oh that explains that. Umm.. I think we should stop with our opinions. Anyways back on topic. Is that the ost for NM2 since it's part of the teaser for it? :scratchhead2:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You guys are soooo young and AF is soooo inexperienced. Lmao!

I don't want to compare, but I've been in other forums where people discuss all sorts of heated topics and say all sorts of blunt and crude things, yet people who participate in said discussions still manage to get along instead of expressing disbelief or fear in so-called "out-of-hand" topics. And I don't mean forums that are catty and bitchy just to point this out. Then again, the forums I'm referring to aren't forums that are dominated by Asians. Lmao. Oh, gawd. I'm going way off-topic and might just open the discussion into sociology. Lmao.

You guys disappoint me. Lol.

I also don't like asking people to suppress their views and perspectives, so I don't appreciate when people ask me to suppress my opinions either. But I understand AF isn't accustomed to this. And this is getting OT. Lmao!

Alright, alright, babies. I may just stop.

fun

Expired Sarnie
well this thread hasn't started attacking members personally like in another thread but I didn't want what I said to escalate into something that I didn't intend it to lead too.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
agree, love has no boundries with age, culture, country, skin color...ect...Since you said you follow MTEAM closely did you miss the recent pix of them walking towards each other and staring at each other? PDA is not the only way to SHOW LIKE/LOVE, when i'm with my B/F in Public I don't display these kind of stuff. Everyone is different on how they want to express themselves. They are in the public eye and been through so much drama, they need to tread carefully. Mteam has evolve soo much since they 1st started. Look at Mint Blog for all the progress and pin-point of these signs.

The point of the matter is people show affection differently. Though society rules are different, doesn't mean someone are not capable of love at that age.

Haha...I hate when My B/F Stares at me...I always yell at him becuz it make me soo shy, I'm always avoiding eye-contact from him. I actually Forbid him to stare at me. Hahaha

Mintwix - Your funny - we can't expect soo much from others, we don't know their "Life experiences" or maturity....I know I had my share of those when I was younger and I learn, grew up and did better in these "DEBATE"....maybe their frontal cortex hasn't fully develope yet...hahaha....I get what your saying....it wasn't so bad...sadly my experience at a different forum is diff. "America Soap" people r soo vicious and mean. Baiting people and wishing bad things to the actor just because they portray a character. All out War...I am just a "Lurker" there...sometime Silent is "GOLDEN"

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
agree, love has no boundries with age, culture, country, skin color...ect...Since you said you follow MTEAM closely did you miss the recent pix of them walking towards each other and staring at each other? PDA is not the only way to SHOW LIKE/LOVE, when i'm with my B/F in Public I don't display these kind of stuff. Everyone is different on how they want to express themselves. They are in the public eye and been through so much drama, they need to tread carefully. Mteam has evolve soo much since they 1st started. Look at Mint Blog for all the progress and pin-point of these signs.

The point of the matter is people show affection differently. Though society rules are different, doesn't mean someone are not capable of love at that age.

Haha...I hate when My B/F Stares at me...I always yell at him becuz it make me soo shy, I'm always avoiding eye-contact from him. I actually Forbid him to stare at me. Hahaha

Mintwix - Your funny - we can't expect soo much from others, we don't know their "Life experiences" or maturity....I know I had my share of those when I was younger and I learn, grew up and did better in these "DEBATE"....maybe their frontal cortex hasn't fully develope yet...hahaha....I get what your saying....it wasn't so bad...sadly my experience at a different forum is diff. "America Soap" people r soo vicious and mean. Baiting people and wishing bad things to the actor just because they portray a character. All out War...I am just a "Lurker" there...sometime Silent is "GOLDEN"
So rare to see you type up an essay, INVU! LOL!

But I like to read em every time you do. HAHA. Anecdotal evidence can help facilitate further insights and understandings, especially for people who aren't so experienced.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
lol yeah i said I LOVE BIG ASS! And my boyfriend looked at me with his one eyebrow up and said: My goodness Nark! You're a bi????? Lol! I explained it was the band I'm talking about and he's all oh that explains that. Umm.. I think we should stop with our opinions. Anyways back on topic. Is that the ost for NM2 since it's part of the teaser for it? :scratchhead2:
HAhaha. Funny. If someone comes to me and say that I'll think the same way as your bf too.hahha...
I hope that song is an ost for this lakorn because it's a good song and I like it a lot!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'll admit that I am not "experienced" when it comes to "love" but I've CRUSHED on people before. LOL If that even counts.
But I do know and can tell when someone likes or love a certain someone. It's not that hard to identify.
I didn't want to include myself in this "debate" because I don't like controversial stuff, even though some may view it as a joke or just for fun. People takes things differently especially online. I do (dis)agree here and there but let's just leave it at that. Let's just let each person go with what they think.
Like the saying, "Think what you wanna Think." We're all adults here, at least I think so, so let's just let everything go and don't make it a "big deal," even though it may not be seen as one. hahaha :p
We love Mteam, Mteam and their love interactions. lol Like said, Let's just leave it at that. :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
HAhaha. Funny. If someone comes to me and say that I'll think the same way as your bf too.hahha...
I hope that song is an ost for this lakorn because it's a good song and I like it a lot!!
I'll admit that I am not "experienced" when it comes to "love" but I've CRUSHED on people before. LOL If that even counts.
But I do know and can tell when someone likes or love a certain someone. It's not that hard to identify.
I didn't want to include myself in this "debate" because I don't like controversial stuff, even though some may view it as a joke or just for fun. People takes things differently especially online. I do (dis)agree here and there but let's just leave it at that. Let's just let each person go with what they think.
Like the saying, "Think what you wanna Think." We're all adults here, at least I think so, so let's just let everything go and don't make it a "big deal," even though it may not be seen as one. hahaha :p
We love Mteam, Mteam and their love interactions. lol Like said, Let's just leave it at that. :)
I agree. Although I'm a teenager but I'm close to my adulthood. I'm turning 17 next year.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
People are paying attention to this thread, huh. HAHA.

About maturity and experience, I think there are two different sub-topics going on in here in regards to "experience." About "love" and about knowing how to "disagree" and still not see such disagreements as a personal attack. Children often view disagreements as negative phenomenons. In fact, sociologically speaking, disagreements and conflicts can lead to improvements in communities.

Anyway, I don't see this as a big deal nor do I see it as a joke. If there's something I learned about being a member of this community since 2007, it's that people seem afraid to disagree so most resort to "let's just agree to disagree" and blah blah blah. The culture here has always been very passive...

Nothing wrong with that. But there's also nothing wrong with being intellectually active and voicing your opinions.

International mteam fans have always been very low-key. I think Chinese MM fans are much more aggressive and willing to defend mteam. So that's why I was soooo happy for them when MTEAM acknowledged them and appreciated them so openly. It takes courage to support what you love and what you believe when there are so many forces that tries to discourage you and dishearten you. Especially when you face so much ridicule and slander from outsiders who know very little about you.

Just musing....