[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
wow, i didn't there were a lot of rumors and stuff going on back then. I guess, their love was too strong that's why they
were forbidden to see each other. sad. :( but now they're back together and they'll be stronger.hahahah..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
argh! you beat me to it! Nong, Nong, Nong..
i was gonna come back and comment on that, but didn't have time.
no matter how many times i watch it, i can't stop spazzing....lol...and all the pics. what a wonderful weekend it has been...ehehhehe
did you notice he did the flapping arms thing he does when he gets nervous or shy?!?...when she asked why don't you "jiep Nong mint/!"
he did it once before....at 5.25 - (here, P'King and Khun Ja, comment on how he doesn't know how to act around her, with the fitting pics)
cr: mpksom
I didn't notice that. HAHAHA. Good eye, Hippo. But gahhh, Chalida still always has an effect on him. HAHA. Sometimes, I even still watch those BTS from Tawan Deard Ratri Samosorn. SO OBVIOUS.

Something else I found strange about Mark's solo interview was when the reporters asked him how he manages his time and give time to someone who's "close/intimate" to him. aka Kon sanit. He said he'll see when he finishes with filming the lakorns.....Uhmmm... Mark, you're an actor... Technically, there's no end to filming lakorns, WEIRDO.....You have to learn how to manage your time NOW. LMAO....Or does he not have to worry about managing his time and giving time to his "kon sanit" at the moment because he's already spending time, currently filming the same lakorn with her????????? HHAHAHAHHAHA ... Or another reason could be ........ won't jinx it. LMAO.

Then again. I've always found Mark's intreview inconsistent and confusing. It's like he's being over-coached.

Another thing. Mark also reminded the reporters in two different interviews that day that he's only close to his nang aeks right now. LMAO. They asked him about Nutwara and Toey but he inserts his nang aeks. It's like he's trying to imply something. LMAO.

love this pic :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: chalida club at panitp
M&M and their love gazes. GAHHH. Every event they attend together, there's always gotta be em love gazes. AHAHA. Reminds me of this. Their spark was so strong even Toey had to stare. HAHAHA.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Wow. Mark actually uploaded this on HIS IG. HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.

The boy is sooooo PROUDDD. Lmao!!

I'm not disappointed that I've been on MTEAM's side since the beginning. Mai sia raeng lei. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Chalida also commented on mmchinese FC IG a coupe of days ago. Lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I also saw Mark liked this pic. Haha. Chinese mm fans must be so happy. MTEAM appreciate them so much. I'm glad too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

Wow. Mark actually uploaded this on HIS IG. HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.

The boy is sooooo PROUDDD. Lmao!!

I'm not disappointed that I've been on MTEAM's side since the beginning. Mai siang raeng lei. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Chalida also commented on mmchinese FC IG a coupe of days ago. Lol.

o m g,mark's too funny. hahaha. oh man, Mark is sure in love with Mint C. Aw.. He's just shy to confess to her
hhahaha... It's okay Mark!!!!! He can't hide it anymore.hehheeh

mark is disgusting lmao
o m g, i know right. Man, and I can't believe it that i like him a lot!!! hahahha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ a little bit closer Mark, hahha. No, he's being a gentleman. :D Thanks for the pic.
So late of me but Welcome to AF!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
ehrm!
this clip isn't much, no interviews or anything.
but would you all agree that at approx 43 secs...is very screaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and ssssssssssssppppppppaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz worthy....
just a short moment....but oh so gggirreeeddd!!!! :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rXAfiitQ5Q

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
ehrm!
this clip isn't much, no interviews or anything.
but would you all agree that at approx 43 secs...is very screaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and ssssssssssssppppppppaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz worthy....
just a short moment....but oh so gggirreeeddd!!!! :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:
Love the way he staring at her :heart: :heart: :heart:

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh gawd mteam always makes me hungry. now I want some meatball lol

anyone knows the songs used in that video

so off topic but ch3 r u that blind!!! look at ken and rita omg they look so good next to each other. why hasn't there been a lakorn of the two. *face palm ch3 executives* lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thanks for sharing ladies!

They look so cute here! I don't think Mint will ever accept Mark's love though. She's too young, she doesn't know what love is yet. As for Mark, he know what he wants now and I believe it is Mint that he wants but Mint doesn't see it the same way.