[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
M&M is too cute it's a crime. If only we actually get video clips of their BTS. ;D

She colored his face remember? HAHA. And she may have painted his nails too IIRC. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
่ ahahahah she's an expert. She knows when to do it hahaah when he's k.oed. Lol

Hahahahahah *smirks:)

Seriously on going love for M&M MM 2M MTEAM

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Well....it's like what MMk said back in Nov/Dec 2011: MTEAM want to work with each other more. I mean, even Mark has been bluntly expressing his desire in playing in Khun Chai Ronnapee. He wants Chalida all to himself. Ahahahaha!!!!!!!

But no. Really. I can't believe there are people who would make shit up saying MTEAM do not want to work together. Or dimwits who would believe such crap. Aoy tai tai. Chun RAENNGG eek raew. ><

But this reminds me of comments I read back in nov when the slanderous gossip about MTEAM broke out and many people either bluntly said or insinuated that Mark's manager released it. They said the motive of that slanderous gossip was to dishearten the fandom. If you look back, Mteam's popularity together seemed to have always beem suppressed. Then, there are people who just seem intent on making Mark look bad so that m&m fans won't want him back as Chalida's koo Kwan. I mean, some actually fell for it. ... Some people also want to stir animosity between Prin and Chalida fans so that m&m fandom can be more divided.

Anyways. I'm talking so much about this topic today. Ahaha. Usually I'm more hush hush about it. Haha. It's just that I realize JUST RECENTLY that there are still many m&m supporters out there. Even the fans who I thought turned their backs on MTEAM....some of them are actually still there. But for some reason, they're not willing to be openly vocal about it....ESP on Pantip..... It's like they're putting up a front....
omg I remember that dreadful year. M&M was slammed with so many rumors blah blah individually and so on. It was disheartening :/ and all those news about Mak made him portray as a jerk!! Im glad some of us had a strong hope that kept us here today:) Hhehehe couldn't kill our love for them. I got to admit its not easy shipping MTEAM but what do you know, it's the MTEAM from the first time we laid eyes on them who brought us here today. They still have that special spark. Koo Piset kaung hua jai rao/chan <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha I'm sure if mark has a girlfriend, he would allow her to apply makeup on him if she wants to experiment lol how kind of him to taint his maleness to paint her nails. bravo!!!

I don't like cheaters (yes I know brad/jen were on a rocky marriage prior to the so call affair) but I can set personal feelings aside and still acknowledge bradgelina a hot couple lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^I don't like cheaters. I don't think anyone does. HAHA. I esp don't like backstabbers and people who shit talk behind your back instead of confronting you directly about shits. AHAHHA. Getting OT.

omg I remember that dreadful year. M&M was slammed with so many rumors blah blah individually and so on. It was disheartening :/ and all those news about Mak made him portray as a jerk!! Im glad some of us had a strong hope that kept us here today:) Hhehehe couldn't kill our love for them. I got to admit its not easy shipping MTEAM but what do you know, it's the MTEAM from the first time we laid eyes on them who brought us here today. They still have that special spark. Koo Piset kaung hua jai rao/chan <3

And yet, there are still desperate and insecure haters out there who shamelessly try whatever means possible to dishearten m&m fans. Or make M&M fans feel guilty for spazzing and loving mteam. Be it though slander, be it through ridicule, or exaggerated fanfiction. I guess it's okay. They're in the minority. They just have big mouths. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! GRAKKKKKK. Da krai eek raew nia.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
haha I'm sure if mark has a girlfriend, he would allow her to apply makeup on him if she wants to experiment lol how kind of him to taint his maleness to paint her nails. bravo!!!

I don't like cheaters (yes I know brad/jen were on a rocky marriage prior to the so call affair) but I can set personal feelings aside and still acknowledge bradgelina a hot couple lol
่ p'mak became even more feminine through the past year ahahaha wearing the bra to painting Nongs nails. Hahahaha they had time to paint nails :p

Oii that's true too haha tae it's all in the past kekekekeke hot couple indeed. I was once crazy over them too :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^I don't like cheaters. I don't think anyone does. HAHA. I esp don't like backstabbers and people who shit talk behind your back instead of confronting you directly about shits. AHAHHA. Getting OT.

And yet, there are still desperate and insecure haters out there who shamelessly try whatever means possible to dishearten m&m fans. Or make M&M fans feel guilty for spazzing and loving mteam. Be it though slander, be it through ridicule, or exaggerated fanfiction. I guess it's okay. They're in the minority. They just have big mouths. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! GRAKKKKKK. Da krai eek raew nia.

"raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones...I'm talking loud not saying much..I'm bullet proof nothing lose..fire away fire away.....[i am titanium]" hahaha ot. I just love that song. Describes a certain situation >< *winks

Hahaahha capped those when I was at work greeeeddd silently at the corner hahaah mteam makes me all giddy at work and my coworkes always be looking at me wierd haahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If this ship wasn't flying high, there wouldn't be a need for so much desperate measures in shooting it down, right! ;D *joop joop*

Gahhh. Getting OT.

Just because of that, I needa listen to that song right now. Lol.

Fan dee na kabbbbb.99

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If this ship wasn't flying high, there wouldn't be a need for so much desperate measures in shooting it down, right! ;D *joop joop*

Gahhh. Getting OT.

Just because of that, I needa listen to that song right now. Lol.

Fan dee na kabbbbb.99
Replace the I for M&M na ka

Fandee na ka (;

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
can't stop smiling at those awesome pix's....mark is confident in his manhood enough to display the "girly" side hahaha.....guys only let ppl they like do that....My b/f let me put make up on him just for kicks hahaha he was 1 ugly girl

hippo

sarNie Adult
In Mark's solo interview, I noticed he said "Kimberley and Nong Mint."

Nong Mint Nong Mint Nong Mint.

M&M fans were right since 2010.. NONG took kum. AHAHA.

Naraaak ah. Chawpppp.
argh! you beat me to it! Nong, Nong, Nong..
i was gonna come back and comment on that, but didn't have time.
no matter how many times i watch it, i can't stop spazzing....lol...and all the pics. what a wonderful weekend it has been...ehehhehe
did you notice he did the flapping arms thing he does when he gets nervous or shy?!?...when she asked why don't you "jiep Nong mint/!"
he did it once before....at 5.25 - (here, P'King and Khun Ja, comment on how he doesn't know how to act around her, with the fitting pics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XauPjI-o9t0&list=PL2F6F0D6F132C0A72&index=62&feature=plpp_video
cr: mpksom

love this pic :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr: chalida club at panitp

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love that picture. it's like he iswaiting and looking at his bride walking toward to the alter lol cute.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love that picture. it's like he iswaiting and looking at his bride walking toward to the alter lol cute.
Ahhhhh agreed Hahaahha bet hes looking at her up and down. You know how he gives her those eyes. One proud boyfriend oops i meant co-star to star alongside with a Nong suay suay kekekekeke

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh these two love birds is just too much lol I'm melting each time a pic of them get uploaded. so scream worthy. every second of a milli second.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhh agreed Hahaahha bet hes looking at her up and down. You know how he gives her those eyes. One proud boyfriend oops i meant co-star to star alongside with a Nong suay suay kekekekeke

"proud boyfriend" :cheer: :cheer: Love it smilez!

Hey has anyone seen the clip for the big Wic? The actual clip of them walking on stage, not the interview? I've been searching for it but couldn't see it anywhere. :(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Such an attractive photo. I love how they make eye contact on stage...well, more like LOVE STARES. ehhehe
M&M is too cute. I love them!!! <3
Oh M&M. They're too silly with the sunglasses picture. Seems like Mark was taking one from a different distance too! AWESOME. :D lol
Thanks na!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult

cr: as tagged

Their sunglasses look the same :D
does anyone notice whats in Mark's hand? and the picture or video in the phone or whatever they are looking at? the people in mark's phone looks like him and Mint except they aren't wearing glasses. hmm.. i shouldnt think too much about it. o_O

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone notice whats in Mark's hand? and the picture or video in the phone or whatever they are looking at? the people in mark's phone looks like him and Mint except they aren't wearing glasses. hmm.. i shouldnt think too much about it. o_O
Thanks for pointing that out nark! Mteam are being "camera whore" again?! Lol. They're having fun taking pics with each other! :dance3: