[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Last time we had a max of 32 guests. I wonder how many guests we will have when the lakorn actually airs. Lmao.

But this is the usual. Lurkers always outnumber active posters by at least 15 times. Lmao. Checking my blog stats, the fandom is very spread out from all across the world. Haha.

Finally, good night for real na. Fan dee na kabbb m&m took kon.

Edit: Mark looks sleepy....but happy. Haha.

Beautiful as always my Mteam!!

I woke up early in the morning and went straight to YouTube. Didn't see any teaser!! SCREAMING!!! I can't wait any longer, where is the teaser!!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
GRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD
SCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS
GGGGGGRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD
I CAN'T STOP!!! i'm totally spazzing so badly, i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight....
i've seen it!
i've seen it!
word's cannot express how i'm feeling right now.
i couldn't stop screaming.
i love the song they used, its an old song. but it's perfect for their relationships...LOL
OMG ssssscccccrrrreeeeeeeaaaammmmmmms

the quality isn't fantastic, but its good enough.
i'm sure a better one will be released soon
all the ladies are looking cool in their action scenes.
there's alot of heartbreak and oh my gosh i u all just gotta see it for yourselves.
Mint is just so beautiful!!!!!
love the heartbreak scenes....don't want to give to much away. you should all get the chance to see it for yourselves =)))

HERE IT ISS....... :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :dance1: ...at 5.34 na ja
cr to gapook2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCCkQfqRAU

and here's a some updates on the set....Mark is such a cutie =)))
cr to pookidteungkhunna2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqbRdQj-POs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQZgwIEgFnE

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ o m g, I have been on that website uploading waiting for the teaser but it's so slow i didn't know it was uploaded on youtube
already.hahah.. Thank You, Hippo!!!

EXCITED to see it. :)

o m g, Mint can Kick ass!!! hahah.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I know, i hate newsplus, their clips take forever to load!

but now i have a better and different version!
OMG this one is better
i'm like shaking right now, i'm so excited and happy and spazzing....OMG!!! Grieeedddddddddddddd

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! SPAZZ with us! your all missing out!!!! LOL

cr: watchara phanpiriya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI84KXWLpHc

love what Mark say's in the teaser!!!1 gosh i'm so happy right now, i really don't think i will be able to sleep....LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^hhhaha. Thanks for the clearer one. It's super clear! EXCITED too. I just got done watching all those 3 parts. Damn,It was long.
ahah..

Wow, you're just going to sleep while I just got up.hahha..

o m g, can't wait to see their love story unfold. Yep,I know I'm going to Super Hate Top's Character in here already.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
:weee: Those are beautiful pix's from the event, they were both glowing! Thks for the teaser. Wish they showed more fluffy scenes

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL....right now its 1.58 am...but i'm wide awake....lol.

i think i'm gonna hate Top tooo=((, he's gonna be too in between Praepalin and Sanglah ( if that makes any sense), looks like he will be the cause of a lot of misunderstanding, possible Eye's character too, coz she's a news reporter right, and their usually portrayed as really nosy...noooooooo.....but there's gotta be some love trouble. just hope its not to much.
for some weird reason, i like seeing Mark get hurt....LMAO.

overall, i'm really interested in all the characters in this lakorn. they all seem to be really interesting.
i love Action lakorns, especially when the nang eak can kick ass too....i will super super love this one, for obvious reasons....
gosh i'm so excited, i wish it was Nov already.
i'm already hating the fact that we're gonna have to wait week by week and day by day to watch the each episode. i want to watch it all in one go. LOL. to much to ask for?!..ahahha...can't help it right now, i'm to hyped.
i hope it gets the fri-sun slot....i think it will :D

i want to keep going but i should stop,
should really leave the essay writing up to MINT...ehehehhe

i already have the song in my head...hahhahahaha

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! Thanks everyone who up loaded those clips. Finally it's out :cheer:

Just watching the teaser got me more excited!! I can't wait to see our Mteam in action! Hopefully, since the teaser is out there would be more BTS release for us.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AhdudusodidjSushdjisiqoq omg my heart was literally pounding. Dang maaaak. My heart do fast I almost couldn't function lol OmgomgomgOmgomgomg. The quality is so beautiful. Thank you ja. Ahhhhh drama drama. It's what we need. Sooo intense ESP at the end with the twitching background music. Omgomgomg. I love Maks face expression when he saw Pailin with Khomsorn. Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhh. ahhhh. I am literally screaming lol awe more toP Dunnp if ima like you much In here ><' I love the little narration Gla Made. Love maks manly voice !!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH!!!!! :dance1: :woot: the teaser is awesome! :dance3: :dance2:mark & mint are soo cute and top & eye are also cute but i have a feeling that i wouldnt like top and eye in the lakorn. :cry:i also have a feeling that its going to be sad with mark & chalida crying. i can already feel it. Thank you very much gals. :dance1:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
"Wake up American and SPAZZ with us!"

Ahahahahha! Ahahaha! AHAHAHAHA!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You are toooooo cute, HIPPO! Hahaha.

Aish. I don't t know. I don't have much to say about the teaser. I think it could have been better. The editing was quite choppy and we still don't know much about the character's personal relationships.

They didn't show Dr. prae R--- I mean -- seducing Sangkla. Hohoho.

I expect another version to released also. I remember when the teaser for Tawan deard came out, the first one didn't show Ploykwan kissing Seur, but the second one did.

Lots of action. Very obvious.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow! I totally did not notice that hole in Mint's dress! All I got to say is WOW. The girl showed her belly! LOL
The teaser was alright. Their scenes were the scenes we all saw already aka photos and etc. It was quite choppy but whateves. At least we all know the lakorn would be much better looking than the teaser. Hahha But it's okay. At least we get to see something. :D hehehe
I love that picture where Mark is doing the peace sign and Top is just standing there staring at him. HAHA They're too cute!! <3
I love how her arms are still in his arms! AHHH! THIS IS TOO CUTE !!!! <3 Mark looks so happy! Along with Mint!!!
Thanks for sharing you guys! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Finally get to see da teaser! And gosh it a bada$$ one! Chalida could kick some a$$ hehehe...can't wait to see when it air!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I feel like the teaser could've been better too but dang it got my heart racing off the track. We've seen majority of the scenes but it was great seeing it in motion lol haahha ahhh Gla had tears in his eyes when he turned away. So he's going to be crying too. Aigooos. I'm with you Mint. No fair, I was so happy for the teaser I totes forgot about the seducing scene ahahhaahah oh gosh.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! The teaser it out!!!! I'm so late. Lol. But that's alright. Mint look much more mature than last year and I love her dress! Mteam look soo stunning. Thanks na guys.