[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Just seeing Mint confirm on IG about the teaser coming out tmr herself makes me super excited! More than yesterday! lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm super excited for this one and all da other Lakorn tat da teaser is coming out!!! Can't wait!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Praepailin is def going to make the first move ahahahahahahah and Gla is going to give in pwhahahaahah oh gosh I can't wait anymore !!!! Can't wait to see everyone at the event (;

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Fan jaaa Chun ma laew ja. Yoo nee laew na. Kayub ma glai glai.

Fan jaaa rao pen Neur kooo.

Hehehehe!

Grieeeeeeeeeeeddddd!!!!!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Greeeeeeeeeeeedd!!!!! He looks so proud. He looks his best when he's with chalida. Ain't my bias talking. He's dashing. Fitted duay ahhhh. Ahhhh. He's glowing. Mai yaak naawn loey. Gahhhh more pics please. Eeeeekss. Chalida looks shy heheeh I'm so proud of her. Her first leading nang ek role presented today. Standing ovation !!!! With love <3

roselovesice

WOWZERS. Mint's hand are actually around Marks! Idk why but i'm pretty surprise and happy about that. LOL Love how they are both together! I TOTALLY cannot wait to see the teaser. I don't even want to go to sleep now. hahaha
Thanks for the pictures now. Both look stunning. <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I almost fainted seeing those pics on fb eeeeeksss ahhhhhhhh. Faints lol how can I go to sleep knowing this is going on. For the past years when an event is happening and m&m is present, I never go to sleep early pwhahahaahah >< so perfect together ahhh

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I have a feeling the reporters are probably asking MTEAM about the current status of their relationship. Lmao!! You know. The normal drill. Haha.

Tee rak ja. If this passion is never changing, I guess we can call it love. Haha. It's been two years and they still make us SPAZZ like the first time.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha oh gosh !!! Bet Mak is enjoying it likewise while Chalidas just dodging the questions like usual hahha chai ja. Our love for mteam is everlasting ja. Rak jing. Eeeekkkkzsss. gahhhhhhhhh. I'm am totes hyped this early morning. Mteam is def my cup of coffee and I don't like coffee hahaha ohh gosh.

roselovesice

Hahaha No matter how many times, we're still gonna spazz like it's the first time. lol It's Mteam. They're irresistible. (;
I can't wait to hear what they're asked and such later on. Hehhee I don't mind them love questions. I love seeing Mark and Mint blush and so on. LOL
Here's one of our second couple!! :D They're so cute.
Top and Eye

And our dashing Mark <3

Credit: Original uploader name on photo :)

Well, good night ladies. I'm gonna head to bed.....and wake up to THOUSANDS of pictures that are Mteam related. lol And to the teaser of course. I need to kill time. hahaha (;

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahahhahaav rose you are too cute :) thanks ja. Night na Eye looks beautiful and Top looks handsome. He def grew on me. =) I seriously can't wait anymore >< well we've waited two years...a couple hours is nothing hahahaha teaser reo reo ka ><

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Huyyy !!! Tai jing jing. Mteam are so beautiful. They are glowing :) look at those smiles !!!! Eeekkkssss!!! It hasn't changed in years *screamssssss. Thanks for the new updates. Oh come on guys lol join na ka lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Last time we had a max of 32 guests. I wonder how many guests we will have when the lakorn actually airs. Lmao.

But this is the usual. Lurkers always outnumber active posters by at least 15 times. Lmao. Checking my blog stats, the fandom is very spread out from all across the world. Haha.

Finally, good night for real na. Fan dee na kabbb m&m took kon.

Edit: Mark looks sleepy....but happy. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Me too ka. Zzzzzz. Naawn lap fandee na ka :) surely will be back toms to spazzzzz for a bit :p love love love M&M <3 wahhhhh edit lol just saw the pic wahhhhhhh. So beautiful thanks ja

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Still waiting but love all da pocs!! Mteam are so cute and da second couple are as well!!!