[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
welcome to asianfuse. and welcone to the world of mark and mint. glad to know there are more shippers out there.

we r all curious to why she is crying too.
Thank you. :secret: Shhh my brother and boyfriend doesn't want anyone to know but they are also an MTeam shipper hahaha! Whoever says "Mark & Mint Nutvara only!" they say they want to punch them haha! I'm like "okay geeze calm down" :lolyup: They dont want anyone to know because they are dudes and think it isnt manly. lol! But i think its cute that some guys are bah dara too :bhehe:

Arcadia

sarNie Egg
Thank you. :secret: Shhh my brother and boyfriend doesn't want anyone to know but they are also an MTeam shipper hahaha! Whoever says "Mark & Mint Nutvara only!" they say they want to punch them haha! I'm like "okay geeze calm down" :lolyup: They dont want anyone to know because they are dudes and think it isnt manly. lol! But i think its cute that some guys are bah dara too :bhehe:
Never saw anyone say that. I only remember a lot of people say princhalida only or makmintcha only. Maybe only anti-fans make it up? MM fans don't bother with nonsense and fanfiction.

How exciting to have fanboy shippers. But Violence is bad. ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
:) Hi im new to this website but i've been keeping an eye on this webpage. I'm a big fan of Mark & Mint C.! Anyways, why is P'Mint crying? She looks so depressed but so pretty at the same time. Can't wait for more updates and I'm so glad to be apart of this website now :dance1:
hi ja. You finally joined us on Asianfuse :) welcome !!!!
First and Chalida also makes a beautiful couple. They look dashing. I was totes amazed seeing them together again !!! Btw. I believe P'Nok is working on the teaser for NM2. Ahhh saw it on his Ig. Very exciting ><

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha how cute. You have a super cool boyfriend.

have u guy post this one yet?
mark so funny
OMG 555+++ super hilarious. I don't know how I am supposed to feel that his armpit is um... not hairy lmao

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
:) Hi im new to this website but i've been keeping an eye on this webpage. I'm a big fan of Mark & Mint C.! Anyways, why is P'Mint crying? She looks so depressed but so pretty at the same time. Can't wait for more updates and I'm so glad to be apart of this website now :dance1:
Welcome on broad!! Glad to see another Mteam lover...wow glad tat ur brother and bf love mteam...my family dislike them just because of PLR lol i understand it a bad start for them but what matter is tat their sooo cute together!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Very nice to heard all this. Look like all u guy family are watch Thai lakorn huh. In my family only I watch Thai lakorn they don't even care about this. And sometime my sister watch too,but she not the type with crazy so I not very into with her. Me n her we are dont watch the same p'ek or same n'ek so.... At the first time when she still dont have bf yet she and I we are crazy for Thai lakorn,but later she have one gosh she change alot and she not even follow anything about thai. All she say is I'm work and busy but I think this not the reason cuz I see alot of people they working n they are still watch lakorn going crazy for this Lol Lol...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OT FTW.

My sister is moving out. Whilst I just moved in. I need to get married soon. Lmao. JK.

I need to travel the world again....

Since there was. Rerun of 4hjhkk and plr just ended...there were many complaints about Chaaim as usual. It's a pity. Chalida needs better roles to redeem herself again and again. The reception for Ploykwan and Namon were good but she still needs stronger roles than those since there were two main pranangs in both TD & RP. NM2 is an action lakorn and mteam will have to share the spotlight with many senior actors. I don't quite want to count this as a redeeming role....but that's just my personal feeling.

I like Ploykwan more than Namon but I think Namon was more popular than Ploykwan in Thailand. Lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Both of them look HOT together. I love how his hand is on her waist and vice versa. lol
Mark looks super nice from this view. :D My goodness! I'm getting so excited just seeing this picture! :D haha I somewhat feel spoiled since they're making me more excited than I wanted to be before the lakorn airs! lol :D
Thanks for sharing na!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Never saw anyone say that. I only remember a lot of people say princhalida only or makmintcha only. Maybe only anti-fans make it up? MM fans don't bother with nonsense and fanfiction.

How exciting to have fanboy shippers. But Violence is bad. ^_^
hi ja. You finally joined us on Asianfuse :) welcome !!!!
First and Chalida also makes a beautiful couple. They look dashing. I was totes amazed seeing them together again !!! Btw. I believe P'Nok is working on the teaser for NM2. Ahhh saw it on his Ig. Very exciting ><
Welcome on broad!! Glad to see another Mteam lover...wow glad tat ur brother and bf love mteam...my family dislike them just because of PLR lol i understand it a bad start for them but what matter is tat their sooo cute together!!!
Thank you all of yall. I am also glad to be part of Asianfuse! and yes i agree hes a cute bf :lol2: and gosh mteam are cute together!! :dance2: :dance1: i love those photos! :spin:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL I always wonder how the mens feel like when they're leaning against their nang'ek's chest, like hugging her from the waist and leaning their head on their CHEST. lol Or when they're hugging close close and such. ahahha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Too intimate ner ka. 55555

I would still like to know who will be Chalida's next magazine shoot pra aek. So far, it's only been Marky.

If James Ma is still in KCR, then he'll probably be next. K'Ae's kid after all.