[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
embarrassed? lol there's no need to feel embarrassed haha. they r too cute.

aw why is our poor baby crying in that pic above.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Embarrassed about making a non-updated report.
This....First time discussing logistics and not spazzing about mteam. Hahaha.
ohh I see.
Chalida looks flawless in that pix !!! Prob got in a fight with her mother lol so beautiful. Loving the quality tooooo. The princess theme for the tvpool is a cuteeee. Nong looked gorgeous. Love her updo.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha she has an anti. she looks like she just woke up (her hair style lol) but regardless she is still breathtaking.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Is there a photoshoot going on!?? I see various daras including chalida Margie boy Mario Alex Kim and Kane ? Or is it an event!? Nvm I think it's for an event!
That was Image magazine shooting. Probably their anniversary or something... Counting 11 stars: Rome, Uun, Boy, Great, Alex, Mario, Ken PP, P Anne, Kim, Mint, Margie.

The TV pool event was on the same night but different.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
:) Hi im new to this website but i've been keeping an eye on this webpage. I'm a big fan of Mark & Mint C.! Anyways, why is P'Mint crying? She looks so depressed but so pretty at the same time. Can't wait for more updates and I'm so glad to be apart of this website now :dance1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
welcome to asianfuse. and welcone to the world of mark and mint. glad to know there are more shippers out there.

we r all curious to why she is crying too.