[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
more than scream worthy lol I just hope the jealousy scenes will not be too much. I can only tolerate so much. I get frustrated when the pranang does these little things thats out of character lol

and someone please make the gun look a bit more real. I seriously cannot stop laughing every time I see one lmao

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thank for the BST Mark so cute, When he said "That all you can do,I can do more...Eye said "true, True" Hope there is more sweet scene like "requested"

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes. I noticed Eye said "jing jing" after I watched the clip at least 3 times. Top was also like: "This is just the beginning." Lol. It makes me curious what SaengGla will do. 5555 Mark's laugh was so dorky: "HAHAHA." Can't imitate it by text of course. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I swear Top is superrrrrrrrr cute. ESP when he smiles. Ahhhhh he's a cutieeeeee. Overall the clip was scream worthy. Ahhhhh Mak urieee Mak. You're laughs gets to me all the time ahahahaj couldn't stop giggling at work when I thought of his laugh Hahaahha ouweee jealousy is goin to be involve haahha. The place where they went to have lunch at looks so random. I'm wowed by chalidas character tho. So not her. Shes so ning Ning. Theres like a sadness to it tho. Reminds me of Cherrys character too. Eye is toooo cute too. Ahhhh I can't anymorel

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Don't forget the banana na. Lmao!!

From all of the bts pictures with mteam alone, I honestly thought it was all Mark. I don't think he has to "act" all that much in his alone scenes with Chalida/Praepalin. Besides his aherm pig monster face, his smirk seems real too. Like with that lip to lip promise scene.
I am so like you find this.mint! You're great!
I totally agree mark and saengla is the one.
Although pathapee very close to him, but for some reason, part of saenela ,also like mark himself.

I also feel sad they stop filming two weeks......We are mteamer so poor, has always been the case.
in the yesterday clip,mark is really cute.I really like that he was always so true, frankly . for chalida, he has never hidden his like and jealousy.Different from the treatment of others, he never denied ,He always take the initiative.

I also like chalida's smile, when her next to mark. Although she looked so nervous. But her smile is so real and relaxing. cuter than any other times.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am so like you find this.mint! You're great!
I totally agree mark and saengla is the one.
Although pathapee very close to him, but for some reason, part of saenela ,also like mark himself.

I also feel sad they stop filming two weeks......We are mteamer so poor, has always been the case.
in the yesterday clip,mark is really cute.I really like that he was always so true, frankly . for chalida, he has never hidden his like and jealousy.Different from the treatment of others, he never denied ,He always take the initiative.

I also like chalida's smile, when her next to mark. Although she looked so nervous. But her smile is so real and relaxing. cuter than any other times.
jing ka. Hehehe she has a relaxed smile when she is beside Mak. It's a sweet and sincere one too.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I swear Top is superrrrrrrrr cute. ESP when he smiles. Ahhhhh he's a cutieeeeee. Overall the clip was scream worthy. Ahhhhh Mak urieee Mak. You're laughs gets to me all the time ahahahaj couldn't stop giggling at work when I thought of his laugh Hahaahha ouweee jealousy is goin to be involve haahha. The place where they went to have lunch at looks so random. I'm wowed by chalidas character tho. So not her. Shes so ning Ning. Theres like a sadness to it tho. Reminds me of Cherrys character too. Eye is toooo cute too. Ahhhh I can't anymorel
psmiles Top is mine ,please dont steal :bhehe:

eeish cant wait till December its too long for me

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
The gun that Mark is holding is actually a replica of a gun used in combat/squad teams so they aren't too bad. If he's on a type of secret police force P'Nok did good replicating them :)

I'm just waiting to see why it'd take a whole year to film and edit. Chalida has grown so much, kinda miss my little naive Chalida :(

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^It's to secretly let mteam spend more time together ka (!!!) >.< 

I miss the young Chalida too. She was more open and spunky. It's kinda sad. ): Or maybe it's only b/c we haven't seen enough BTS (!!!) 

Chalida has always known how to carry herself in various settings. Like when she went to Korea, she had to behave herself. So I've read. 5555 I guess my point is. Underneath everything. Chalida is still the same. But somebody has put up a veil. I notice Chalida's closest friends like Alex and Arisa and Non always talk about how "time change" but Chalida never change. That's one of her endearing qualities. ...OMG. Wall of texts again. I need my own blog. (;

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
mint mom's ig quoted( fitting day)/I translated wrong,might anyone know what larkon she fitting for??maybe is mag shoot but she looks lovely

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Two different events. One for tomorrow and another for P'Ja's engagement ceremony.

Credit kanphon
Title: Mak is flying?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
She looks lovely. I thought it was for SJ toos. Hrmmmmm Gla flying. Idk bout that. He prob was given a super power pwhaha omg. You know that adrenaline rush ><