[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Congrats Val. Page 200

I love Chada's smirk. Her mom and buddies call her Chada. Haha. I never shared that bit of info huh? Then again, they also call her Min min and Chalida. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wonder what he meant by his caption. Ahahahaj mint doesn't find it appealing does she ? Lol lovelovelove the pic tho haahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Congrats Val. Page 200

I love Chada's smirk. Her mom and buddies call her Chada. Haha. I never shared that bit of info huh? Then again, they also call her Min min and Chalida. Lol.

oh my thank you for the sweet collage na mint joop joop. Such beautiful memories of the two. Every pic is so meaningful :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just love her smirk though. Hahaha. Mark and SaengGla are probably not very different. Guan guan ah. Tease and prank I mean. Hahaha.

We're rarely catered too.:.but gawd everytime m&m deliver. Always don jai wa! Ahem. Slight shoulder to shoulder. Huhu.

fun

Expired Sarnie
just when I thought I was having a withdrawal from dramaland knowing that tonight on korea will air the final episode of queen in hyun's man, but these photo makes me hopeful. thinking about it now I am no longer okay with december lol darnit.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats Val. Page 200 ����

Love the pictures collage! Thanks Mint for sharing!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Page 200 already and this lakorn is nit nearly finish! Tat hiw much we miss Mteam ahahahahah! Anywys those are some hot and cute a** pics of the two! I<3them so cute!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Tops face expressions always cracks me up. He looks like hes getting more comfortable with everyone. His eyes hahahah the pic where everyone is eating also cracks me up. P'Mak looks like he got caught eating. Just look at his face and his hands. Hahaahhaag gin maaaaak ;p always looking forward to the pics at the beginning of each week :) makes my day

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
People should sign in na. You can always sign in anonymously. Lmao.

Credit one of the prinfanclub members. Also IG Mark, Kim, Top Darinee.

I wonder how often Chalida visits the channel or punyachon set? Last time she uploaded Ann's pic too.

I like that you always notice easy to overlook details. Regardless of sign in forum, or other shared :thumbup:

This is reminder me, have seen somefans with mark's sister at her graduation ceremony, and also with chalida's little brother in one pictuer. she was wearing the same clothes.we know ,mark's sister had invited chalida to attend her graduation ceremony, but no one knows whether she went to.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Sonia and Chalida will be playing half-sisters with different mothers.

Tbh, I think I'm really excited to see other scenes besides love scenes now. Haha. I think Praepalin will be having a lot of intense verbal and emotional exchanges with her mother and sister.

I see SaengGla all impatient in the back.

I am looking forward to this too. There are a lot of great actors. I'm glad chalida can work with them. In addition to
the love scene, I think the others also will very good.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats Val. Page 200 ����

like like like~~~ :heart:

Any mteam moments are so cute , never tired to see them, regardless of any time to see.

thank you mint! than you do everthing for us ,for mteam! thank you share :thumbsup:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Both balloons say: Ruk na...Je.

Meaning: Love you...big sis.

Chalida calls Margie "Je." Prin calls his assistant manager "Je" as well. Just examples. :)

Thanks for your translation and ex explanation.
mark is very interesting. The photo reminds me of this.chalida too cute.they really learn each other so much.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for your translation and ex explanation.
mark is very interesting. The photo reminds me of this.chalida too cute.they really learn each other so much.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the combination of these three photos put together!!!! So pretty and so cute! :D

o m g! 200 pages already!!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
ggggrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the collage you made of all the mteam pics!!! so bloody cute!
love every single pic!!!
Thanks so much MINT!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

love all the updates. lol at the pic with the food.eheheh.
Chalida is so pretty, finally we can see a new outfit!

LMAO so bad at Mark and his superhero crazziness....i love it!

wow 200 pages and this isn't even close to airing....ehehehhe...shows our love and dedication to Mteam.