[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Dr. Prae likes burgers but Chalida doesn't? Ror? I never knew.

There's some sort of inside joke about the right pic.

P'Yui: @mint_chalida Today @mark_prin he came to harass you, wa pa?

In the other pic, they weren't sitting on cushions naaa. Haha.

Credit: mint_chalida, yuijeen

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
thanks mintwix,i was reading the youtube comments at work i couldn't stop giggling.

i hope they release kok kik bts soon,found top pics dont mind him being short me likey :pervie:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh they r just so CUTE!!! Like seriously hehehe i'm actually enjoy this hahahaha love Mteam

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
Chalida and Mark, ahhhh they are looking pretty goood. I'm gettin excitedd! Can't wait for more. thanks for sharing guys <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
i honestly want to tuck mak shirt lol or untuck it all. i just notice that it has been bugging me all along lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
how old is mint now? I thought Mint and Yaya are the same age.
Don't worry about Alice's comment, I will answer that for you. This is why these thread exist. True that she can do the research on her own but I do ask questions where I can myself do the looking up but there are times you just want someone else to do it in your place lmao I get you because I myself have done it a few times.

They are both the same age. But according to wiki, Chalida is younger by a few months.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't worry about Alice's comment, I will answer that for you. This is why these thread exist. True that she can do the research on her own but I do ask questions where I can myself do the looking up but there are times you just want someone else to do it in your place lmao I get you because I myself have done it a few times.

They are both the same age. But according to wiki, Chalida is younger by a few months.
that is nice of u Fun4fun helping Somp9 but we all can't rely on others 4ever u got to rely on your own self how will u learn if always get the answer from someone anyway i do understand that some of u have a lack of understanding Thai researching is one technique for your knowledge to get answer I sometime do have trouble i'll ask someone if its very complicated

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh these two. Just seeing all these pictures makes me want to see the lakorn so bad now. Like seriously.
I bet there's plenty of romantic scenes, hopefully. (;
Thanks for sharing na! :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
From M&M Family ADMIN.
"I want to watch this scene so bad. I heard SaengGla was enticingly sweet. I'm blushing."

P.S. Last time, I also read from the ADMIN a few days ago that NM2 will air around Decemeber. WOW!!! WOWOW!!!! They just keep switching the dates. Hopefully it's still August. But the ADMIN has always been reliable. HMM.

Cr pic to NM2 FB PAGE

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
GAHHH! Idc anymore. Whichever month it is, I will still watch it. It just have to be before next year. LOL
Thanks na! I like it when Mteam is being sweet with each other. haha (;

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So...M&M fans just reaffirmed this morning...according to what mteam told them. NM2 should air in Decemeber...Lol. That is just ludicrous!!!! That's almost a whole year!!! Hahaha. Anyways. I'm not complaining. It's just...wowzers. Lol.

Seriously, Mr. Chatchai. This better be worth the wait if it's gonna take a whole year to film and edit and all.