[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
aww.. that so sweet of her buying him a gift! Cute!

-------------
Hahaha..This photo of them makes it look like Mark is scared of him.haha. Love his face expression! It's just PRICELESS!

c: as tagged
Maybe p.Ae was doing something to him :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
no this show is not the replacement for RS. the one that replace RS is called " One night with the superstar" where
there are two daras ,4 hosts, and two lucky fans of the two dara that will get to spend one whole day/night with them
while doing all these activities together. i actually like that show. :D

Anyway the show we;'re talking about airs on Bang Channel. I d k what it's called.hahha. but here;'s the episode of
them talking with Mark and asking his team worker what kind of person he is. :)
thanks.

I'm surprised that mteam is leading the poll. i guess it is the power of resilience lol mteam been thru a lot of hell but the fans are a tough cookie to beat lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm not very surprised though. Lol. I've said this last year. When it comes to longevity, most people have the softest spot for mteam.

There was a similar poll on siamzone last month and mteam still led the way. Yes. Despite all the shitstorm. Despite all the slander people use as a weapon against mteam. This ship is still not sunk. You'd think we'd be totally drowned by now every time a storm hits. Blink once, blink twice and we're dancing on rainbows again. Lmaooooooo. Wingssssss.

I like Chalex and love Chanawat too...but honestly...they don't have hardcore haters like there are towards mteam. Lmaooooo. Like love, pain is a deep emotion that can bind people together. The two together is pure bittersweetness. Lmaooooo.

Oh. And of course, those who willfully abandon ship don't count. ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possessed beauty.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know the specific details, but I think Saenggla is just protective of his woman. Just my feeling from what I read last year. Remember that phrase: "Poo ying kong ka, krai ya tae!" That is: "No one touches my woman!" HAH.

From what I read from Chalida's comment in Kartarhut's IG, I don't think they're even finished with writing the script. Chalida doesn't know how the lakorn will end yet.

So you know. It's never too late to pester them and tell tell them to add more love scenes! !!!! Muahahhaha. :p

Smilez, I believe you're our best PR. Social networking FTW.

really? We have to go to request more love scenes haha.
susu, Smilez! I think more m&m fan also will help you hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha i dl the instagram on my phone just to get updates from Thai celebrity lol but i don't dare to request love scenes lol

to register for pantip, don't u need a social security number (i don't know what thai people call it but yeah similar to the American ss#

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think Possessed Dr. Prae will be attempting to strangle SaengGla.

Of course. In the other scene, she was a seductress.

Mteam probably have a lot of scenes together. But they're probably not all very romantic. Lol.

Ooooh. Maybe we'll see a wrestling scene.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks na Mmk <3

Mint, maybe the wrestling scene will end up becoming a willing scene
ooooooooops ahahha asking for too much.
but hey when it comes to Mteam, its never too much
pwhahahaha (;

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
thanks.

I'm surprised that mteam is leading the poll. i guess it is the power of resilience lol mteam been thru a lot of hell but the fans are a tough cookie to beat lol
You're Welcome.

----
o m g, mint c looks scary there in that photo. Evil!!! haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Not NM2 related or even slightly important. But I felt like translating. Sue me.

I just enjoy reading the M&M spazzes @ siamzone, YT, FB, IG, etc...For some reason I don't encounter them at Pantip. Unless it's at m&m home. Lol.

The comment w/ 40 likes.

"If these two weren't daras (celebrities) -- they'd probably really love each other -- it'd be something to watch. Heuyyy."

I guess the dude is saying mteam would be even more open/expressive with each other. Lol. I prob shouldn't count this as a spazz though. I don't think he's a Fangirl. Lmao.

Romanized.
"Ta song kon nee mai dai pen dara, kong ruk gun na doo. Heeuyyy."

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol I'm gonna sue u for not translating more puahaha jk but it was a pleasure reading it.

and i would have liked that comment too if i knew what it said earlier lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Green light. xD HAHA!

Jud hai. There are many squee-worthy comments out there. But this should do. Lol.

Back in the 4HuaJai days.
All of the top liked comments for WPM BTS is always about MTEAM. Lol.

HMMMMMM. Mak-Mint du real na ja. HAHAHAHA. (Basicallys saying mteam look like a real couple).

I like Mark. Handsome. Touches my heart.

Mak is handsome and cute. I love him.

Mak-Mint are always attached to each other. Always always. HAHAHA.

When the four of them were being interviewed, Mak and Mint were standing so close to each other. Nadech ja. Move a little bit closer di.

Mak-Mint are always standing, touching each otherrrr.

Mint and Mak should be fan gun for real (bf-gf). They look so adorable and compatible. They look like they get along so well.

@2:06 Please look at Mak's hand.

Mak and Mint are so sweet together.

"We never practiced, but our swag is pretty tolerable." P'Mint narakkkkkkk.

P'Mint fed the grapes to P'Mak too. This pairing is so adorable. Sweeter than the other pairings.

When P'Mint first fed the grapes to P'Mak, it looked like she didn't pretend. It seemed like she was being sweet towards P'Mak for real. But then. She actually pranked him. This pairing is cute. I cheer for them to be fan gun.

The chemistry here is more compatible than in the screen. Hardcore shipping.

So cute this pairing. I'd like them to have many more cute images like this again.

In the lakorn, Nadech-Yaya is the cutest. But in real life, Mak-Mint are sweetest with each other the most often. Anyone agree?

"Lover and intimate (friend), Nang aek Mint Chalida." The speaker is so adorable.

Please look at 0:16-0:24 HAHAHA. This pairing is sweetness overload.

I really love it when these two are together. Whatever they do, it's natural. Waiting for Neur Mek and other lakorns. Please let them have. Please let the rating be the most strong. To be worth the wait of over two years before they could finally pair again.

Those eyes...they are so. Um. From inner, inside. Eeheeh. Chalida is so beautiful.

This is the stare for the term "pee nong gun" (siblings) ??

This kind of gaze. Please have in the lakorn too.

What are you staring at, Lieutenant!

Dude. Your stare does not spell "pee nong" (siblings) at all !!!

I've never seen P'Mak stare at Yaya or Kim with these eyes na. But with Mint, they say pee nong (siblings). But how come his stare....HAHAHA.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I was reading with smile so cute and all the comment are funny and cute too. Thank for ur sub this na ka

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks. i been having a sweet tooth for m&m. this made my night. thanks again mintwix. my favorite had to be the comparison between yadech and m&m lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint<3 youre always the best na tee rak joop joop. :) love all the posts you have shared with us. Totes loving how they are publicly opening up with their thoughts na. ESP for sure Mteam are getting a thrill reading these comments :) ahah we know they do read em. hhhahagaah wonder if they tease eachother about it !!!! Lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yin dee. :dance3:

M&M fan comments are usually very teasy narak. The most memorable for me recently one was back in Feb. For the left pic. One of the fans asked on FB: "P'Mak yak khin P'Mint ror?" // "P'Mak wants to eat P'Mint?" Ahem. Blushworthy. Lol.......Others straight up said he looked lustful. Lmao.

I don't think they'll ever show us bts for kook kik scenes at this rate. I read one of Mark's interview, and I'm sure they've filmed more kook kik scenes than we've seen....I can't believe we haven't even seen a video of SaengGla and Dr. Prae doing their scenes together yet. Whaaa.

Credit: gunaree9, haanote, mm_pantip