[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oiii. Naaaaruk teeeeee soooooooood.

I notice Mark's reactions to people making fun of Kim and Yaya is the same. "55555555555555" Basically LMAO!!!!!!!

P'Num: Little Miss Tantrum
Mark: 5555555555

Mint: Hey you. I designed this pic for you.
Mint: I downloaded the program just for you.
Mint: Do you like it?
Kim: AI MINNNNNT!
Mint: Cute, right? I've intended it just for you.
Kim: Really??????
Kim: T_T_T_T
Kim: I'm gonna kill youuuuuu.
Mint: Oh, oh. Love you na.
Mark: 5555555555555555

But towards Chalida....tang gun mak. Even if others would laugh, he hasn't yet. At least not blatantly. Lol.

P'Nok: Auntie of the industry
Mark:

I personally thought this one was the funniest, even I laughed. Poor Chalida. Mark's response? Unfollow Eye. Refollow Eye. Stalk Top. LMAO.

Perhaps, the exception was when reporters bombarded Chalida on why Mark and Boy supposedly do not prank her. Mark can't help but shoot out a response ne.

who do choose for praeplin??,Top looks like a kid :bhehe:
May the best man win.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think M&M fans are hiding a lot more pics. I still remember they said they had 3000+ pictures from the opening ceremony. But I think they only released a few hundred or less. Lol.

That pic is sooooooo sweeeeeet. Narak ah. It just seems so natural.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mteam are soooo cute...i love all da pics u guys share in here... Love them love them!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oiii. Naaaaruk teeeeee soooooooood.
aww... this is such a cute photo of them. it looks like Mark was scared of something so he went behind Mint
so she can protect him. hahhaha.. So much of being a man, and being supermark. hahah.. Cute!
It's okay Mark. She loves you she'll take good care of you.Remember she is your nang'ek.ha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
That pic is one of the cutest pic ever !!!! Love it maaaak. When I first saw it on IG greeeeeed. Wonder why Chalida is giggling. Too cute

hippo

sarNie Adult
screammssssss!!!!
that pic is NA RUK VERRRRR!!!!!

thanks so much Mint....for all the updates...i was wondering what that convo b/w Chalida and Kim was...eheheheh.

Mteam so cute!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yin dee.

Oii. Naruk dai eek. Credit chalidaclub. They did promise another scream worthy picture. Ahhh. They knew they knew. Always releasing the sweets bit by bit. Kom lae wan jing jing ruk kong M&M.

Bittersweet. That's how I like it. Long wait but also lasting too. HEHE. Chawp wa!!!!

I wonder what they're laughing about? Love sigh. They're always smiling and laughing when they're together. Reminds me how and why I fell in love with the real M&M.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aww... Now this is another na'ruk photo of them. :coverlaf: Mark have is hand on Mint C shoulder telling her it's okay.hhaha.
And Mint have her hand over his arm asking for help from her pra'ek.hahha.. Gosh, i really what to know what is
going on in these na'ruk and funny photos of them. Smiley and stuff. Thanks for the photos. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
sorry ya for being off topic here but i was wondering is that Songkran;s brother in between of Aff and Songkran?
that is rumor that he and Mint C is dating each other. I was just wondering since i just saw the picture.hahah..

c: as tagged

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
That pix was def wait worthy lol we waited so long to get to see 2 cute pics of mteam. Hehehe love em mak. If you compared mteams opening pic with other Pra'nangs, you would notice they didn't have any formal couple pic. You know those junior prom senior ball pics with your dates kinda pose. Hahahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
sorry ya for being off topic here but i was wondering is that Songkran;s brother in between of Aff and Songkran?
that is rumor that he and Mint C is dating each other. I was just wondering since i just saw the picture.hahah..

c: as tagged
yes that is Krans little brother Pupa and the one rumored dating chalida.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL!!! Junior senior prom ball pics! M&M don't need em. They're always so natural together. Raw, unscripted mteam is always the best.

Speaking of "Kran's" younger brother...they can almost pass for twins. No doubt anyone can tell they're brothers.

Mteam are such players. Hawt jing jing. They're always in love rumors either with each other and/or other people. If Chalida was a guy and wasn't such a pro with the media, she may be accused of being a Casanova. But she's a lady so.... Suay leuk daiiiii. 555555555555555555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Pwhahahaahah lol comparing to others they didnt pose like that >< hahahaha Casanova. Seriously if it's not Mak, Chalida would be in the news with guys wow!!! I love that pix they just posted too. Thanks for sharing it here ja

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
songkran is better looking than pupa! eeeks.. but they seem like good family!

i dont know pupa's history... which i should look more into.. he does seem really close to chalida

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL at Mark in the photo with the Captain America shield. he love's his superheros...=)))

Mteam na ruk soot soot!
every time i look at the photo where their arms are linked i can't help but smile.