[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyways Smilez I loved all the clips especially the first teaser lol I love HOT
Jang Woo Hyuk!!! Was a big fan of HOT.​

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
<3 re-watching PLR...love all the scene together...pulling ..tugging...hugging...water-fight....oh ya...hahah

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really? I would love to see some pictures. Gotta go lurk around now... but after I finish jailbreaking my ipod... so frustrated right now lol can't seem to do it. I have a Ipod 2G 4.2.1

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Jud hai talord. Jai dee gern pai tua rao. 555555

Smilez, great job as always. It makes me ache for a chario lakorn and wish mteam was in a romantic drama and not an action one....But I hate the ending. 55555

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha thanks. I didn't even have to go lurk around.

Love her long dress. I don't think I could walk in it, I would forget to pick up my dress haha.

Aff and Chalida can pass as siblings.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh wow she has a nice back lol... I will never be able to pull something like that off. Me have a oogle back =D

Talking about having nice skin, I am finally acne free, absolutely no pimples/zits. After so many years!!! Now how can I get rid of acne scar.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint have such a nice body and she do have a nice back lol btw i love her dress...it gorgeous on her

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol im just happy haha okay i will try not to go ot...

i wonder how high are her heels. shes taller than alex :)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I would trip over the tail of that dress and fall....it nice and simple..woozer in the back...a belt would be nice or if it didn;t have the stretchy band thing at the waist

Misslialover

sarNie Egg
Umm? Sorry for changing the subject & stuffs but I'm still wondering if the summary for Neua Mek 2 will be like Neua Mek 1 or not?
Nuer Mek 1 was a really interesting lakorn & I did enjoy it a lot...I wouldn't really mind it being the same...Does anyone know anything about the summary yet??

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Jud hai talord. Jai dee gern pai tua rao. 555555

Smilez, great job as always. It makes me ache for a chario lakorn and wish mteam was in a romantic drama and not an action one....But I hate the ending. 55555
who is the guy in the second last pic?!? why is she sitting on him?!? i demand to know!