[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
this weekend just gets better and better. got to touch mblaq and god. come home to check on this thread.to see some.new pictures... at least ones that i have not seen. got to see brown eye girls.but their.security guard was a lot stricter. didn't get to touch them but was able to see them at eye level.
haha.. funny. where did you go see them at? i know it was the k-fest but where did it took place at? who else did you see there? it looks like you
have tons of fun.

fun

Expired Sarnie
We left the kfest concert a little earlier to their bus. hollywood bowl is in los angeles. We waited 30 minutes for them.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Poor MTEAM. This is very heartbreaking indeed.

Oh, stop it Mark! Wipe that smile! You're sending the WRONG signals here! You HATE Chalida remember?!

Okay, okay. That makes you the BEST of the BEST newbie actor in CH.3. Sood yod mak, my bro!

I'm sorry Chalida drives you banana, Marky boy. Just a few more months na. Stay strong. You'll get your sanity back once NM2 is finished with filming. Su su su su!

Nang fah chud chud. :heart:

Hmmm. I wonder if there will be a wedding scene of some sort in NM2.

BFF!!!!! :heart:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
You mean their lil chat? I think they were just comparing whose neck is fatter? My best guess. Lmao! Some other Thai speakers weren't quite sure either. MTEAM hasn't really changed. Always using slang I'm not familiar with.

I love her smirk. There's "something" in her stare. It's like she knows something. Reminds me how she said "ew Mint, Mint" when Chalida burned Mark by revealing he didn't wear his underwear. 5555 I'd love to see Margie and Mark work together in a lakorn project. Huhu.

Thanks, Alice. I like this fan-cap. How I miss their humor. I've never seen this one. Narak ah.

Mint: I know what you're thinking, Mr. Fat. (Roo na kid arai yoo Ta-Ouan)
Mark: I'm not gonna court/flirt with you, but I'll reserve you na. (P' mai jeeb, tae P' jorng na).

555 Reminds me how Boy said Mark "reserved" Chalida, and how Boy's assistant said Chalida "graduated Prin" and then Margie asked Chalida "What does reserve mean?" 55555 Funny coincidence. Yesterday, Margie's boyfriend, Tong, even uploaded a picture of himself with a "reserved" tag. People teased that he was reserved by Margie. Lol.
Thank you very much for the translation. It makes me smile.

From the event to see, mark and margie is beyond the imagination of intimacy.
Their familiarity over mark and kim ,mark and yaya. Even though he and kim still took 3 lakorns. And with margie, there does not seem to be any more dealings.but they are much more intimate. I also want to see Margie and Mark work together in a lakorn project.
It 's going to be fun.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thank you very much for the translation. It makes me smile.

From the event to see, mark and margie is beyond the imagination of intimacy.
Their familiarity over mark and kim ,mark and yaya. Even though he and kim still took 3 lakorns. And with margie, there does not seem to be any more dealings.but they are much more intimate. I also want to see Margie and Mark work together in a lakorn project.
It 's going to be fun.
Kid teung na ka. :heart:

About Margie, yes. The other day, she also told Mark to find space in his schedule to meet her and not miss the appointments. Haha. It seems Prin and Chalida have something else in common. Both tend to ditch Margie and the gang. I know they always complain that Chalida tends to ditch them. Busy gal.

We always pay attention to the same thing,MINT! Yes,chalida's shoes! How close you will play a person's shoes? hahaha
I would never play with anyone's shoes, ESP put it near my face, even if we were close friends. 555 Mark is such a dork. ...Quite intimate, I guess. Shoes tend to smell of feet naturally. >< Lmao!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Poor MTEAM. This is very heartbreaking indeed.

Oh, stop it Mark! Wipe that smile! You're sending the WRONG signals here! You HATE Chalida remember?!

Okay, okay. That makes you the BEST of the BEST newbie actor in CH.3. Sood yod mak, my bro!

I'm sorry Chalida drives you banana, Marky boy. Just a few more months na. Stay strong. You'll get your sanity back once NM2 is finished with filming. Su su su su!

Nang fah chud chud. :heart:

Hmmm. I wonder if there will be a wedding scene of some sort in NM2.

BFF!!!!! :heart:
How love you comments!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Kid teung na ka. :heart: About Margie, yes. The other day, she also told Mark to find space in his schedule to meet her and not miss the appointments. Haha. It seems Prin and Chalida have something else in common. Both tend to ditch Margie and the gang. I know they always complain that Chalida tends to ditch them. Busy gal.
I would never play with anyone's shoes, ESP put it near my face, even if we were close friends. 555 Mark is such a dork. ...Quite intimate, I guess. Shoes tend to smell of feet naturally. >< Lmao!
Oh, really? Thank you for telling me this. I must miss this. margie told mark in who's IG? I am glad to hear that. love you :kiss2:

Yes, he's playing with her shoes, I just want to laugh, that seems to be telling me,how close they are ! As we all know, when you how like someone, even the usually feel dirty things, you will find it interesting?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh, really? Thank you for telling me this. I must miss this. margie told mark in who's IG? I am glad to hear that. love you :kiss2:

Yes, he's playing with her shoes, I just want to laugh, that seems to be telling me,how close they are ! As we all know, when you how like someone, even the usually feel dirty things, you will find it interesting?
Margie's IG. She told him: "Find a free day immediately....Don't ditch me."

lovestar

sarNie Adult
^ waah!!! she looks soo pretty?
also
what.de.hell.has.been.going.on?? havent been here in a loooooong time! :cry:
let me say hi to P.SMILEZ, BLISS, MINT, MINTLOVELY AND OTHERS WHO I DONT KNOW IF ARE ON THIS FORUM (noy, thip, fah. then again, i think they are) :scratchhead2:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

No idea why I always mention ff7. Eversince I watched 4hjhkk back in 2010. But that pic reminds me how Cloud had the option of stealing Tifa's panties in the game. Lol!

^ waah!!! she looks soo pretty?
also
what.de.hell.has.been.going.on?? havent been here in a loooooong time! :cry:
let me say hi to P.SMILEZ, BLISS, MINT, MINTLOVELY AND OTHERS WHO I DONT KNOW IF ARE ON THIS FORUM (noy, thip, fah. then again, i think they are) :scratchhead2:
Hey hun. Love your siggy as always.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kim is like the third wheel in that pic. lol
We have Bargie together and Mteam.
Kim needs to find her real koo kwan. All of them are already taken. Guess she's left with some newbie. lol jkayyyy ;P

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Nong is so cute !!! Kim hasn't found her koo yet but like bliss said before, it might be Kane. Would def wanna see those two together. I'll have to agree with the ratter samosorn hosts about KimKane having the same body build heeheh off topic now. Well there was a new ig pic and I think Chalida is filming the doctor scene lol she has those scientific glasses on.