[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont need to see the old ones :( so sad there is nothing new for me to spam about. sigh.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mark, when will you ever make a pretty face? lol
The boy needs to smile more when he's taking pictures with Chalida. lol He's too silly with his silly faces. Ahaha
Anyways, thanks na! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mark, when will you ever make a pretty face? lol
The boy needs to smile more when he's taking pictures with Chalida. lol He's too silly with his silly faces. Ahaha
Anyways, thanks na! :)
I am thinking the same and i wish Mark he take a notice of this too

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You know, besides Dom, Boy's assistant (beer_ramida) also likes to link and tease MTEAM together. Many times already. She always tell Chalida to "take care of P'Mak." When she compliments Mark, she also likes to direct the comment towards Chalida.

In this IG, she's also using a pun. Bachelor's degree in Thai is "prinyatri" but she typed "PRIN." I've never seen anyone use this as a slang before. Beer Ramida is obviously teasing MTEAM as usual.

Just a recent example. There are more like these.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You know, besides Dom, Boy's assistant (beer_ramida) also likes to link and tease MTEAM together. Many times already. She always tell Chalida to "take care of P'Mak." When she compliments Mark, she also likes to direct the comment towards Chalida.

In this IG, she's also using a pun. Bachelor's degree in Thai is "prinyatri" but she typed "PRIN." I've never seen anyone use this as a slang before. Beer Ramida is obviously teasing MTEAM as usual.

Just a recent example. There are more like these.

yeah I notice so many slang been used too not just Chalida IG but this goes to other daras IG pages are also many slang phrases

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^You're missing the larger point here. Of course everyone uses slang. But the thing is, I've never seen someone use "PRIN" to refer to bachelor's degree before. Prin is Mark's first name. In addition, Beer Ramida has a history of constantly throwing playful teases and suggestions about MTEAM. But I don't want to expose MTEAM too much. So I'll just leave it at this.

Oh. Just in case someone asks again. Beer Ramida is a channel 3 makeup artist and I believe Boy's assistant. She's close with Chalida and Margie and etc.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh how funny. :D
I love how they love to tease Mteam. That just means that there's something we definitely don't know about. ); lol It's always so mysterious.