[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Dang, I just got back from school and there's a lot of updates!!! Mteam are tooo cute! I can barely contain myself while going over y'all comments!

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
OMFG cuteness OVERLOADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

C: MakIG

Ahem ahem ahem !! Chalida has her hand placed on Mak's back. Just so you know :woot: :woot:
haven't been here for a while school is keeping me busy,these pics made me squeal in my lecture everyone was looking at me :bhehe: .its nice to see mteam taking pics together again.love them

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mark's face is so distracting that I didn't know he had on overalls. OMG my aunt and I just had a conversation that guys who wears overall are gay lmao... the only boys that are able to pull it off are toddlers lmao... I guess I will have to eat up my words for Mark's sake haha.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Cute Cute Cute. hahha. The picture updates are awesome. Dr. Praepalin poured water all over Saengla, she sure is spicy! Just like how mark likes em. lol. Them boys having a feud on IG and Mark getting Chalida to pose in one of the pics is so adorable. I love that one.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
im not in to neua mek lakorns.. like the first one and all that.. Probably because I don;t like action lakorns as much. But I want to see this one because MINT and MARK are in here. & they are absolutely beautiful together in these pics. lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Base on the bts pictures, seems like Mark will be visiting Mint a lot. :D At least I hope so.
Mint looks so nice in this Lakorn. Super gorgeous. :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
QUOTE MINTWIX
Funny that you mention this. Mark was being a sneaky when Chalida commented on his pic the other day. The language he used is obviously from Pet Pra Uma and he kept calling her "NONG." LOLOLOL.

Oh. As I was saying. He was being sneaky because he basically threw her into the feud by asking her if she wanted to join. HAHA. M&M fans were like: "Mak kee gong. Mud meu choke nong." // "Mak's a cheater. Tied Nong's hand and punched her" (Don't take it literally, it's an idiom lol Basically meaning he put her in a position where she couldn't refuse. Chalida never responded back. HAHA)

I went crazy at your comment MINTWIX!!!! I literally GRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!
hope Mark and BOy keeps this war going...LOL
Mteam are way to cute!
I can't believe Mark would take photo's like that and make them public, but then again he is very close to BOy and these boys just go crazy together! I LOVE IT!
Chalida looks gorgeous in all her outfits!
so happy that she gets to splash water on Mark and super super happy that they are taking pics together and making them public. super cute and funny pics.
i couldn't stop laughing at Mark's face full of water, never seen his face like that before. actually i couldn't stop laughing at all his photos. he has been super cute lately...eheheheh
love it when he calls her NONG! which is usually all the time...aaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mteam are so cute! Na ruk gern bai laow!!!!

thanks so much for all the updates.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love mark, pope, and boy fanservice lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow mint look very mature here...and i agree she does look hot in red or marron

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha i just notice there were nonthai model there lmao... and u could.just tell mark wanted to freak dance.with mint lmao

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hey you guys! I don't know if this is really one of the ost for this lakorn but it does says it is. Correct me if i am wrong.
Even if it's not, i like this song though.ahhaha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VPrpgCRHGM&feature=related

credits: bieberfever9654's yt channel