[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
hahahaha agree ja mintlovely... i think they look cute together :dance1:

did u guys see the one yaya and mike together,i think that one they're cute to and they doing the same

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not a fan of Golf-Mike.. They just are.. but that's my opinion. They do have a pretty large fanbase. THey are singers, right?!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
mike is scary to me....to me he wierd looking very "tranny"..but the pix they are together doesn't look so bad...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chalida is sooo pretty!

@0:08 LMFAO!!! hahaha. I thought the pictures were hilarious but....Up close and personal at his now infamous fist pumps dance!

cr: WindLight2010
Finally watched the full length version.
His face expressions never fail to make me laugh.
Love how he burned the reporters question by answering
"Today I'm here to work with Chalida right, therefore I don't know what she's doing or where' shes at?"
If i understood it correctly thats what P'Mak said lol and then there goes his face expression hahah
He's always addressing Chalida N'Mint so yesss Mint, it's also my first hearing him address her by Chalida

LOL at the way he says Instagram !!
AHAHA he makes me LOL
he was like "Duu Honda" He doesn't know what car he wants but he's looking at Hondas lol
The way he projected his voice was funnyyyy.

Chalida looks like a little girl w/Mike
But they don't look bad together.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Shoot, now they're trying to promote Mark and Toey. Way to go!
LOL. B/c Mark/Natwara's love promo is finally over (for the time being at least - you never know what other shitstorms might come Mark's way). Mark's managers are eager to find someone else. Check their IGs. They are sooo ecstatic.

I find it curious that P'Oui would be concerned about Mark and ask him where he was with Toey. P'Oui rarely comments on Mark's IG except for that one time Mark uploaded Chalida's profile and pictures. P'Oui asked: "Where are you?" Mark's response? "I'm working krub P."

Margie also commented on Mark's IG and she rarely does. So few, I can count. She said: "Ter mun rai nuk." // "You are so evil/bad." LOL. I love how blunt Margie is. Esp when she straight up told Boy she hated him when he uploaded that pic of her sleeping.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
The very cute,but umm don't like her hair anymore to short and idl it with her. Mark glass very small and Toey her glass big and tall lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think Toey and Mark have photoshoto together for Image.
Here are the some Behind the scene photo for Image.

Look behind the background.

credits: Banmark@pantip's FB and whoever they got it from. haha/

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I find it so cute how he carried his backpack around with him when he goes to work.hahah.
And that Famous Mark's stare he always get to his actress or girl worker or whatever you want to called it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mint and Kim are so cute, LOL --Boy !
lol mark screaming in pain ought to be the funniest lol he cracked me up with his high pitch voice and his voice even cracked lmao.... and boy... gosh he just made my day.

i don't like toey haircut. for some reason my aunts,cousins and i don't like short hair on girls. only a few girls i can tolerate haha