[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
maybe she can dance hip pop but does not specialize in it haha. hello kitty is cute but to have it displayed like that.... creepy Ishmael. just like those that go all out on football.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
LOL i don't think Chalida lied about her specialty being hip hop or her being good at hip hop ><
I just think she "thinks" she knows how to hiphop but others may view it differently.

ex: Susie =x
I think its the same as writing your hobbies i tend to say im good at basketball but not as good as pple view it

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes, MINTLOVELY. You can be happy now, especially after your rant just a couple of days ago.

What a coincidence eh. After the reporters asked that bullshit question about Boy and Mark not pranking Chalida, we get this from Marky boy. Honestly, sometimes I wonder if he stalks her. HAHAHAHAH!!!! JUST KIDDING!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wahhhh? Mark actually posted this? And even googled his nang'ek? lol
Wow. He never fails to amaze me. ahaha :p
Anyways, I wonder if Mint can hip hop. (;

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wahhhh? Mark actually posted this? And even googled his nang'ek? lol
Wow. He never fails to amaze me. ahaha :p
Anyways, I wonder if Mint can hip hop. (;
@Rosie seriously at the start Mark crush feeling on Mint its just a joke but now I'm starting to figure that its actually true miracle
omg Mark even googled his n'ek :shrug: :faint:

roselovesice

I know right, Alice? lol ^^
Okay. I went and checked his instagram, seems like he deleted the post. I can't find it anymore. ); lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
that must have been a slap in the face to those repotwrs lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
haha. That rebellious rascal. He probably posted that in his IG as a middle finger to those reporters and a certain manager who doesn't want him associating with chalida. But, unfortunately, had to take off in case of backlash. Oh well, at least he's game enough to do it. He knows fans gonna be screen capturing it and it'll reach chalida somehow. hmmm..still trying to imagine nong mint with a backward cap, wearing bling bling and baggy pants and bouncing the hip hop groove. lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Indeed. This is like the second time where I think Mark basically said "F*** you*" to all the reporters and people who shit talk about Chalida. The other time was when a certain group of people released a slanderous gossip about MTEAM. He said various thing, but what I find funny was when the reporters then proceeded to ask him about his "close lady friend." He straight up - bluntly said he'd rather be concerned about his own survival than worry or care about Mint Natwara during the flood situation. And that their safety depend on their own individual fate and stars.

LOL. I thought: What a jerk. But at least he cleared the issue for Chalida.

BTW. I haven't seen you around MTEAM Forum for a while now, Vberries.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
What is going on up there? LOL.

Going back to the hip hop thing reminds me of this clip. Both Prin and Chalida are so shyyyyyyyy.

MTEAM when fans urged them to dance.

roselovesice

Whoa. So what happened earlier? The whole previous scandalous news of Mteam...I must of had missed that news. lol
Oh Mark. I love how he's so blunt. hahah xD
Oooh! I wonder what up Up there. lol I like how Mteam is sleeping near each other. I wish I was next next. lol But that's good enuff. (;
Thank btw!! <3

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
awww...i love the pics of mteam. Dr. Praepalin defintiely spent the night at Sangla place. She's wearing the same sweater. But since he had a change of shirt, I guess she really was drunk and puked on him. And then he probably got called to work (hence the gun strap he has on), but came home tired and knocked out on the sofa with her. Her sweater's unzipped. She must've been hot from the the alcohol. Even their sleeping poses is very telling of their character's character. lol Sloppy Sangla and proper Praepalin. That's my guess on what happened according the the sleeping picture. Either that or mteam was just trying to tease fan and posed that way on purpose.

@mintwix
Yea. School is coming on full force. I hope to get a chance to spazz more once things slow down a bit. Lately, I just come here to get a quick daily dose of mteam.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Love those new btw pics!! Super cute.. Love how they napping together.. Mark looks really worn out! Lol but excited form mint as piengkwan in SJ too! Love how mark stares at mint and they goingto be at e net together soon lol n boy gonna be there with them tool... Hmm

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Today is Mark's birthday!!! Yay!!!! Happy birthday to him. I know its still Sunday but in Thailand right now is Monday
the 19th which equal his birthday!!

HBD video to Mark from Ann,Kim,GG,Barry,Yaya,Boy and Ken P.

credits: MarkPrinChannel's yt channel.

HAhaha. Kim is so funny! Love her!!! Wishing him to become more of a grown up and calling him fat at the end.
hahaha.

No Mint C in this HBD video to him. :(