[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
credit m&m pantip

i still really love this scene.. it's beautiful.. lol.. i can see the pain in top's eyes.. wow... dont tell me this guy already this good!! i can feel his emotion..

-- walk away... that song

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I am over it with Ken. I guess all it takes is for them to have me like them and they will forever look like "god" haha. Kidding. I like Ken because of the character he portrayed in 3NNT but sadly in the end the drama didn't work out for me lol but I still adore Ken.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Off topic, BUT that IG pic shared in SJ thread of James and another new praek Bom scared me! I don't want any new actors for Ch3! They're going down hill for me, but so far all new nangeks are cute & pretty. I'm usually not picky about actresses but actors I care since my duty is to drool over most of them! hhhJaahaj.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
We all know P'Mak owns a bike lol
MAYBE they went biking together HAHAAH jk

C: ChalidaIG
Them biking together would be the sweetest thing. I want a scene like that in NM2. SaengIa can show Dr. Praepalin how to ride a bike and let loose. Cause you know she probably spends all her time in a lab and no time for fun.

He looks so chunky and cute here. I find his weight fluctuates like crazy, either that or he's always bloated. One day his face is long and sharp, and the next day it'll be round. Weird...

cr: as tagged

About Chalida's new praek being James, is it confirmed? I want her to be in the series, but after seeing a pic of James...I want her with someon else! I agree about giving Kane a shot with Chalida. They'll make a cute couple.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
No... James not confirmed! But it high chance of him or the other newbie Bom! But both not good looking... Urrr. But I'd I got to choose James look better than Bom though .. But still both no no formme!!&

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wait who is jame? If he is new right,gosh ch3 have so much new actress and actors in they channel. Why do they only care about the rate and didn't care about the old Dara how can they work out if guy keep want more and more new face.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
James is the newbie.. He hongkong n Thai mix... Even though ch3 have many newbies not all are getting work, plus most are supporting roles at least for now... Too many that who knows who will make it big in the next few years.. I mean of course Yadech made it big already but the future is long ahead of them and all the rest

fun

Expired Sarnie
We all know P'Mak owns a bike lol
MAYBE they went biking together HAHAAH jk

Fashion police was not on duty that day haha. Top half, good. Bottom half... something went wrong haha... It's okay Chalida, I have those days too where I have no idea what I had just put on. LOL

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
No it isn't part of NM2. I'm thinking it was for a photoshoot.

She's so naruk AHAHA Since Chalida had her nails done,
we'll be seeing Praepalin flaunting some cutee nails in the lakorn lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
No it isn't part of NM2. I'm thinking it was for a photoshoot.

She's so naruk AHAHA Since Chalida had her nails done,
we'll be seeing Praepalin flaunting some cutee nails in the lakorn lol

Nah. She told her homegirls she'd be washing it off after a day. Nande? Because of the lakorn. LOL.

I notice so many people from the NM2 cast always tease Chalida about the color pink. Even P'Oui and Top. Yesterday, P'Bom even warned: "Boss said, you'll get it for sure!" Lol. It's because of the picture she uploaded where she acted scared of P'Nok and then afterwards made some kind of daring/playful remark towards P'Yui about the color pink.