[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOL Bliss. Same here !! I think after NM2 i'll be fine !! HAHAHA
Being unfaithful ehhehe jai rai maak !! I want your list of pra'ek's next too AHHAHA
Goodnesss :p

Chalida is sooo freaking cutee hehe
LOVE SIGNALS <3

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
im fine, i just hope they pair up again in 2014 lol
Lol.. for me it's different because out of Chalida praek's I favor Pope the most.. Alex, Mark, and First are all clustered together.

I love to see Chalida with different praeks all the time..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol.. for me it's different because out of Chalida praek's I favor Pope the most.. Alex, Mark, and First are all clustered together.

I love to see Chalida with different praeks all the time..
Blissfulxoxo, i agree too, i like mint c pair up with pope the most too!!! :highfive:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol.. That's true.. :p

The only guy who I didn't really like her with was in Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwa Kwar but they weren't really a couple anyways..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Out of the older generation praeks.. I only want GRATE w/Chalida so far.. lolz.

Anyway here's Top and Chalida.

Errr.. Top needs to shave!! HEhe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
for older Gen i want Rome and Kane for chalidaeven with the big age gap lol well maybe not Rome but if he took a year break and freshen up, it will be OK. not site if i can watch her with great bc. he is really good friend with pope.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
for older Gen i want Rome and Kane for chalidaeven with the big age gap lol well maybe not Rome but if he took a year break and freshen up, it will be OK. not site if i can watch her with great bc. he is really good friend with pope.
Rome his aging alot lately look at Pope his older but his still don't look like his 30 but truly his 29 turning 30 while Rome his turning 28 this upcoming May Great his the
youngest out of the 3 seniors