[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't mean to brag about Mint being the best dancer... ahem in which the clip clearly shows she is a bit more rhythmical than the others lol. This is were other fans misunderstand haha I don't know but I come across a lot of these people on the internet (spending too much time on the net, I suppose). I wouldn't necessary say she is a good and talented dancer. But she is no doubt a really good dancer who has no prior training or skills. What I adore so much about Mint is that every negative things that has been said about her, 360 degrees, she slaps them in the face. I and along with a bunch of others disliked her voice, she immediately fixed that problem by taking speech classes. I disliked her playing a role but she turns you into liking her (I didn't like it how she played second and she proved me wrong twice... I didn't mind Wan Jai but when it was announce she will be playing second lead in RP and TD... I flipped) But like I said she gets you to like her character because she's so good at portraying them and they are not one dimensional. I did criticize her (nothing rude or mean but a mere opinion) for her lack of dancing skills but just look at her in that practice video... our baby is growing up so fast lol I'm so proud of her.
Fun,I agree with you. I was not impress by her acting and voice at first. The first lakorn I saw of her was with First.But I never finish it though. I thought her voice was not good.Then PLR came along and I'm sorry to says but her acting was terrible in there for me. I couldn't stands watching that lakorn even though my man Mark was in there. I watch it because of him. Then next it was Tawan Deard and boy she did an awesome job in there. It';s not because she was pair with Pope.ha.She did such a wonderful job acting her role that changed my mind about her. She actually improve,though her voice was kind of still errr..annoy.hahha. Next up, came RP, and i love that one the most. She did even better than TD. Her voice didn't bothers me at all in there.Ha. And her acting was super, too!!!!! She deserve to win an award and that award should be "Most Improve!"

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! Is this for NM2? Since Mark's filming two dramas right now, I can't figure it out. But he's wearing leather and that's his usual wardrobe in NM2....someone confirm pls?

cr: mark@pantip

Edit: haha. nvm. it's for his mv with Noona. My bad.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If it's SaengGla, he would have only half of his shirt tucked in. LOL!

Top, Bom and Chalida seem so close, obv. Bom and Chalida already are close lol
I see Top tagging Chalidas name in some of Bom's pics.
They hang out time to time as I can see on IG.
I love how P'Bom calls our girl "Chalida" the way we do, instead of calling her "Mint". Then again, she did throw a jab at Mark about that alcohol splashing incident before. LOLOLOL.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If it's SaengGla, he would have only half of his shirt tucked in. LOL!

I love how P'Bom calls our girl "Chalida" the way we do, instead of calling her "Mint". Then again, she did throw a jab at Mark about that alcohol splashing incident before. LOLOLOL.
AHA true. SaengGla would have only half of his shirt tucked lol And seems like he won't be wearing Plaid shirts like Pathapee did hehehe
I wonder what the second part is all about?? Very gaoleee ish

I remember you mentioning about Bom saying that @our home. LOL
AHAAHHA seriously though that rumor is DRAMA AHHAAH
Nok's kids are so down to earth. You gotta love them.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Baby boy's tired ><

credit: as tagged.

I LOL so much watching this AHHAHAHA Mak's team was all acting but Nadech's team was all scared of the trophy AHHAHA
Tao is hilarious. He doesn't want to jinx it HAHA

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hrmmm Top at this angle. Not bad not bad. He looks quite attractive hrmm lol

credit: Ize IG

Aww poor Chalida, We all know our girl is afraid of somersaults AHHA
Top posted up this pic on his IG ! Teasing her i bet lol

credit: topIG

AHAH And then yuijeen posted this up HAHAAH they are teasing Chalida AHHA even Mak commented on this pic.
"hua pak hua pam" AHAHHA Unable to lift one's head up <---bet he's also referring this to Chalida's pic ^

credit: yuiIG

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha i hope blue team wins lol so bias!!! my sister, cousin and aunts are making bets haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks, Smilez. I've been stalking Top too. He sounds more mischievous than all the other pra aeks Chalida worked with. We know Chalida's previous pra aeks all love to prank her (I might just make a compilation one of these days -- they're all too cute. Haha.) but I think Top may just outrun them all in the "pranking" category. Hahaha. The other day, he even threatened to throw Chalida into the waters for the fish. I've never seen Chalida use angry smile faces until this pic Top posted up. She also has a nickname for Top: "Thim." LOL.

@Smilez

In addition, P'Yui asked Mark if he's fallen in love.

@Fun

I'm blue team all the way too. :p No need for explanation. Lmao!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Blue team ftw HAHAHAHA Mint YUPS no need for an explanation :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh snaps !!! You should hehe one of these days when you are bored na.
Love it when you gathered up the HISTORY of the stares Mak be giving Chalida HAHA
Even Pope didn't tease her yet on IG !! Or am I wrong?
Top is daring huh AHHAHA getting to do what Mak can't :yuck: :yuck: as in him teasing Chalida through IG
AHAHA but I can't believe how he posted up that pic of chalida's failed somersault<--by the looks of it hehe
she's still afraid.. too cutee.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Pope teased Chalida on IG, before, but it wasn't this blatant. He'd rather prefer to upload adorable pics of Chalida. Hahaha. He's also more mature. Then there's Alex who uploaded that sleeping beauty pic of Chalida, etc. That was hardly an evil prank. Of course, then there's Mark who has to be careful. He wouldn't want to suffer from backlash again. But Top. Lol. So daringly mischievous ah. 55555

First is probably the one who pranks Chalida least.

I bet you Chalida will get Top back one way or another. Hahaha.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Love all you translation and interpretation.

I saw mark never follow top in IG, Even NM2 has started a month,but when top pose chalida's pic, mark began to follow top.haha.
he also Cancel follow eye, and then follow again,let seem like he bagan to follow top and eye at the same time.

But in fact, he follow eye as early as nm2 bagin a few months ago

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Love all you translation and interpretation.

I saw mark never follow top in IG, Even NM2 has started a month,but when top pose chalida's pic, mark began to follow top.haha.
he also Cancel follow eye, and then follow again,let seem like he bagan to follow top and eye at the same time.

But in fact, he follow eye as early as nm2 bagin a few months ago
:lmao2: LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The boy THINK HE SLY. :sweat:

I SAW THAT TOO.

Some of you girls probably don't know, but last year, Mark also followed Chalida on IG. But for some reason, he unfollowed her even though they pretty much share the same friends and acquaintances and Chalida and Mark's sister are friendly with each other. Months later when he followed her again, for some reason a slanderous gossip article about MTEAM immediately followed just a few days after.

Weird stuff man. MTEAM is weird stuff man. SMH. LOL. But like VBERRIES said long ago. It's sorta fun. They keep us guessing . LMAO. M = MYSTERY. :popcorn:

simplysweet

Simplysweet
LOL!! Smilez, thanks for posting that! Omg, :bhehe: I tried so hard not to laugh at the pic of Chalida but I couldn&rsquo;t help it once I saw the little elephant one too! That was so cute but funny!!

That picture of Top from that angle isn't so bad. He is actually pretty cute.

fun

Expired Sarnie
for the girls at first glance i could tell chalida, matt amd taew. i had to look more than once to figure mew and mint out.

shw has a nice butt lol im jealous bc most asian girls has flat butt and that includes me :(

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
OMG! Is this for NM2? Since Mark's filming two dramas right now, I can't figure it out. But he's wearing leather and that's his usual wardrobe in NM2....someone confirm pls?

cr: mark@pantip

Edit: haha. nvm. it's for his mv with Noona. My bad.

aaaaaaahhhhhhh no if this is noona or chalida? this made my heart gone when i see this pic