[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. I wonder if they purposely put both Mints together. lol Whatever. I just can't wait for this event. Just 5 more days. :)

Anyways, what the?!?! You can't have a picture of Mark with Chalida in the back. Chalida and Mark belongs with each other. When there's Mark, there has to be Chalida...and vice versa. lol :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I just noticed that was Natwara.. lol.. Glad that Matt and Taew are there with Chalida.. kind of wierd feeling, lol... And who is the other chick in white tee? Never seen her before.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I just noticed that was Natwara.. lol.. Glad that Matt and Taew are there with Chalida.. kind of wierd feeling, lol... And who is the other chick in white tee? Never seen her before.
I think thats Mew Lol. She has no make up on... I couldnt even tell either, till i looked closer

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
chalida dances the best.
A little bit off-topic, but when I first started out as a fan, I honestly didn't think Chalida would become such a perfectionist. I mean, She's not a born perfectionist, but she works hard for it. The last time I saw her dance was somewhere around 2010 and I didn't think she could dance so well, but looking at this clip. I agree. She dances the best here. HAHA. Rambling ramblings. But that's how I became a fan. I liked her flaws. But what I love more is seeing that she's always trying to improve herself. There's something very charming about her honest and sincere determination. Sorta like how it's more miraculous to watch a dolphin fly in the air than it is to watch a dove flying because the latter is already naturally endowed with wings. BAHAHAHA. Please forgive me for my weird comparison. Dolphins can't really fly.

Which also reminds me. I was just reading an interview and Alex explained how persevering and hard-working Chalida is. I skimmed the interview, so I don't recall which subject he was referring to, but Alex took a glance at her university entrance exam materials or something similar to that and he said it was so difficult even for him, who's a Chula student.

HAHA. Anyway, I think it was also from that same interview where Chalida described how adorable Alex is. Alex lets Chalida put make-up on him for entertainment. But before she could, he would ask if her fanclub are coming to pick her up. Otherwise, he wouldn't let her. HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love everything about that clip.
Chalida has so much confident that's what I love about her (=
I saw the group pic on IG and was wondering what it was for?
Mew looks very different w/out makeup. I couldn't even recognize
her when I saw the pic too. But it figures, she's with Mint N. lol
I'm so excited. Hopefully they are performing this at the futbol event.
Mint, Yaya and the some the nang ek's also performed in one
of the previous futbol game. Never seen the clip tho

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't mean to brag about Mint being the best dancer... ahem in which the clip clearly shows she is a bit more rhythmical than the others lol. This is were other fans misunderstand haha I don't know but I come across a lot of these people on the internet (spending too much time on the net, I suppose). I wouldn't necessary say she is a good and talented dancer. But she is no doubt a really good dancer who has no prior training or skills. What I adore so much about Mint is that every negative things that has been said about her, 360 degrees, she slaps them in the face. I and along with a bunch of others disliked her voice, she immediately fixed that problem by taking speech classes. I disliked her playing a role but she turns you into liking her (I didn't like it how she played second and she proved me wrong twice... I didn't mind Wan Jai but when it was announce she will be playing second lead in RP and TD... I flipped) But like I said she gets you to like her character because she's so good at portraying them and they are not one dimensional. I did criticize her (nothing rude or mean but a mere opinion) for her lack of dancing skills but just look at her in that practice video... our baby is growing up so fast lol I'm so proud of her.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I didn't mean to brag about Mint being the best dancer... ahem in which the clip clearly shows she is a bit more rhythmical than the others lol. This is were other fans misunderstand haha I don't know but I come across a lot of these people on the internet (spending too much time on the net, I suppose). I wouldn't necessary say she is a good and talented dancer. But she is no doubt a really good dancer who has no prior training or skills. What I adore so much about Mint is that every negative things that has been said about her, 360 degrees, she slaps them in the face. I and along with a bunch of others disliked her voice, she immediately fixed that problem by taking speech classes. I disliked her playing a role but she turns you into liking her (I didn't like it how she played second and she proved me wrong twice... I didn't mind Wan Jai but when it was announce she will be playing second lead in RP and TD... I flipped) But like I said she gets you to like her character because she's so good at portraying them and they are not one dimensional. I did criticize her (nothing rude or mean but a mere opinion) for her lack of dancing skills but just look at her in that practice video... our baby is growing up so fast lol I'm so proud of her.
^LOL. Whoa whoa whoa. Neither did I assume that you thought she was the best dancer. I think you're making a false assumption here or misinterpreting the intention of my post.

I didn't even say she was the best dancer. I said in this video clip, she danced the best, which is also essentially what you said. Take a look back and check.

I also don't consider this bragging, because like I said: She has her flaws.Which is one of the things that endeared me towards her. Her flaws were very transparent since the beginning.

So if I am one of those fans you are alluding to and that you encounter so often on the internet, can you tell me where did I misunderstand you?

fun

Expired Sarnie
No no lol I just went off topic and expanded my thought because of one or two incident I have encountered when I praise Chalida. It was not directed towards you. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Will try to proof read once in awhile when I make a commentary lol (it won't happen... who rereads what they type before posting a comment... for certainly I am not one).

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Okie dokie^^

But I also agree, our baby is growing. HAHA. I feel like a mummy sometimes when I reflect on how much she has grown.

I love everything about that clip.
Chalida has so much confident that's what I love about her (=
I saw the group pic on IG and was wondering what it was for?
Mew looks very different w/out makeup. I couldn't even recognize
her when I saw the pic too. But it figures, she's with Mint N. lol
I'm so excited. Hopefully they are performing this at the futbol event.
Mint, Yaya and the some the nang ek's also performed in one
of the previous futbol game. Never seen the clip tho
I checked her chart. She's a double fire. HEHE.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
one thing I liked about the video was mint her curves,she has some nice curvey body :pervie: .I aslo find mint n cute in vid she did a little mistake and she laughed at herself that was kinda cute lol.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i just realized we have "LIKE" buttons now..hehe..im so late! anyways...yes our baby is indeed growing up!! and its happening tooo fast.. :cry1: but i am proud of how far along our Chalida has come.

She looked so cute in the dance clip...can't wait to see their performance.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Top, Bom and Chalida seem so close, obv. Bom and Chalida already are close lol
I see Top tagging Chalidas name in some of Bom's pics.
They hang out time to time as I can see on IG.