[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know they have no control if it is for a photoshoot. Haha that is why I asked if her stylist did not like her.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Mark must either have some pretty thick skin or lots of butt fat...cause I go road biking also and those seats hurt like crazy if you're not wearing them padded bike shorts.

His sis does look really chinese.

Oh..these boys..lol

cr: as tagged + mark@pantip

fun

Expired Sarnie
will mak probably still have butt fat lol he was a chubby young teen haha maybe ch3 is asking him to shed off some weight for nm2.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Mark must either have some pretty thick skin or lots of butt fat...cause I go road biking also and those seats hurt like crazy if you're not wearing them padded bike shorts.

His sis does look really chinese.

Oh..these boys..lol

lol for reals. i bike a lot too and it does hurt your butt if you bike for a long time with no padded tights!..one of the greatest thing i invested in.. :)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Chalida looking gorgeous yet again. She pulls off lace very well. Her hair looks shorter, did she cut it again? I really like it, it's very young and cute.

cr: as tagged + mint@pantip

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't like the top part of the black lace dress.

I have read the first page until now and I love MTeams, and you guys when you found pictures of them :)
Sorry for my poor english (I m french :))

Have you seen this picture of Mint Chalida ? She did the same sign (geste ??) that Mark did :)

Welcome to AF ka.

Oh..these boys..lol

Credit to MMk ja.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Omg that is Top! I've seen that pic before and didn't even notice is was him haha... I haven't been on here is awhile the page is still loving steadily :)

Nong Chalida can def pull off the lace I prefer the white lace dress she wore in that pic with Mario more tho.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I love how they took forever to rearrange themselves to take a pictures. That is how it is with my family. It takes FOREVER to have everyone settle in.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Haha I love how they took forever to rearrange themselves to take a pictures. That is how it is with my family. It takes FOREVER to have everyone settle in.
Mine as well lol.. The clip is too funny. I think they're talking about whose the actual real couple here. P'Nok and his wife or Mark and Mint. I cheer for both, to cute! Mark is similar to P'Nok and Mint is P'Nok S.. The younger version. :cheer: