[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think we are all ahead of Mark's what his thinking he always denial stuff but really his shy and scared admitted that he likes Mint 4 real
but scared of a rejected response pass on back to him
sooo sweet :heart: :heart: :heart: it seems like he shy do it in front of her, he afraid he lose "form"...j/k he probably the kid-like pick/tease the grl in front of them but secretly admire them (remind of hey arnold the grl bullying arnold be she secretly :heart: him)
That's why so many of us call him Marky boy and tells him he needs to MAN UP. Because he IS such a boy. Ahahaha. Can't compare him to my man, Pope.

Mark still got his own charms though. Tbh, even though I'm an old Mteamer, I've never favored Mark. Despite some disappointments, I'll give him a chance. He still has a lot of time to grow.

I also just realized something. MTEAM both did the "okay" sign. Seriously M&M! Stop mimicking each other! Hahahaa Cyber Isopraxism. A haha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint and Mark are just so cute...I really miss them in those 4 haujai heang koon kao...but I'm really happy to see them soon...ah just love them two!!!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Mark has def gotten more goofy since he's been hanging out a lot with Boy. Boy never takes a normal picture unless it's for a lakorn or something and even then he's still a goofball. Hope Mark can be more love able like Boy and be more open haha cause boy makes fun of all four girls from 4HJHKK lol ;)

Blog is still up tell me if you can still access it please :)
http://morpeebox.wordpress.com/

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

Funny Mark :coverlaf:
Hahhah. Love the pictures. Thanks Alice for posting them. :) I just got done doing my homework well basically studying for my test tomorrow. uh... Another test to go. Thanks Goodness tomorrow is my last day of class this week then I'm free!!! :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@Alice

You are correct, ja. :) Took thong.

@MiniLily

Mark titled the picture: In a situation like this, a friend will never abandon a friend.

Then Chalida smiled and did the "okay" sign.

And OMG. I didn't think Mark would be so blunt with Chalida. With other females, yes. But I thought he would hold back more with Chalida.

He replied with an okay sign too: Hoon dee na. (Your figure is nice.)

He basically complimented on her curves and stuff. Bahahaba. This boy.
I cannot stop squealing !!!
I was at work and my sister sent me the pic. Then minutes later Noy sent me one too HAHHA
Lovee those gals hehehe keep me updated even when I don't have my laptop with me..
whoooooooooooooo !!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I seriously was wondering why out of all the pic, he chose that one?
Ouuuuweee cause he likes her figure alrite AHHAHA
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!
I am going crazy and you gals did great.
Flying pages !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I also just realized something. MTEAM both did the "okay" sign. Seriously M&M! Stop mimicking each other! Hahahaa Cyber Isopraxism. A haha.
AHHAAH OMG i was going to mention that too till I read your comment AHHAAH
seriously these two are tooo cute.

btw. How may I help you ? :p

ohhh my..memories eeeeeks

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahha. Oh my gosh, Thank You so much for the translate!!!! I laugh so hard when Mark talks and Mint too. Hehehe. The both of them are too cute! Mint's all like "No way! He's not what you think he is. " And Mark's all like " Yeah and Blah Blah Blah." hahaha....
I find it so funny of them. Mark is just a shy guy! He just don't have the guts to says nice thing to her.hahha. My guess, it's weird for him if he starts complimenting her..hhaha. ;)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Since Praepalin and SaengRaeng AHAHHA SaengGla already met, I wonder what they are talking about in that scene.
Seems like something personal. :sleep:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mark has def gotten more goofy since he's been hanging out a lot with Boy. Boy never takes a normal picture unless it's for a lakorn or something and even then he's still a goofball. Hope Mark can be more love able like Boy and be more open haha cause boy makes fun of all four girls from 4HJHKK lol ;)

Blog is still up tell me if you can still access it please :)
http://morpeebox.wordpress.com/
yes still working na ja P'Nueng

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
What a cute face you have there Mak :p
I know it, I just know there's going to be a story behind that necklace of his.
hehehe if not :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

Credit: Mak's IG

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just found out I surpass my 10000 post all thanks to Pang Sanaeha and Neur Mek 2. I was saving it for something else lol but oh well.

Haha I would be making the same face as Mak too if I had Off stand next to me like that. He needs a haircut lol

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pics. OMG. LOVE Chalida's look on the bridge with Mark. I'm looking forward to this lakorn more and more now.