[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh goodness. I'm definitely not digging this new layout. lol
Anyways, hahakzbnbajzhjdxnkazk!!!! Why so serious, Mark?! lol Mint looks gorgeous. :) I wonder what they are doing there for....seems sad-ish. lol
Thanks for sharing! :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I soo loving the new layout. Ima have to get use to it though ehhe we all ><
Bit confusing for now.

EEEKS I love the pic Chalida's mom posted.
yuijeen(stylist?) and M&M were having a convo on there ehhe
Mak used "Raeng" once again. That seems to be his fav. word :p

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
hahahaha that will be cute if they throw :dance2:
hope they will add some like love scene or sweet something in here not like only action all over the lakron it will be fine

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I soo loving the new layout. Ima have to get use to it though ehhe we all ><
Bit confusing for now.

EEEKS I love the pic Chalida's mom posted.
yuijeen(stylist?) and M&M were having a convo on there ehhe
Mak used "Raeng" once again. That seems to be his fav. word :p
TOOK THONG. That's his favorite word. He's used it way too many times already.

Example: This fan-account from the HoneyMoon Magazine Shoot week. November 25, 2011.

Comment #145

I'll choose this story, especially after seeing their pictures and comments on IG. EehEeh

When they were standing with each other chatting, the staffs from the airport asked if they can take pictures with Nong Mak and Nong Mint merrily.

And then someone said very loudly: "Are you two boyfriend and girlfriendddddd??????" (Nong song kon pen fan gun pao krabbbb?????)

Let me repeat. It was very loud.

Everyone turned their heads to look at where the voice came from.

Mak exclaimed: "RAEENNGGGG ah" (Strong)

So, when waiting for the answer, that senior staff asked me considering we're from the same home HAHAHA

So I waved my hand and said: "No, kaaaa".

After receiving the answer, the staff said loudly again: "HMMMM. They should date, they're veryyyy compatible." The staff stretched his voice very long.

Mak exclaimed: "RAENG. RAENG. RAENG ah RAENG."

As for Mint, she just ignored it (pretended to not hear) and walked to the public relations counter.

So P'Prae teased:

"Saying that, are you going to ask Mint if she wants to be (your girlfriend)?

Look at that. She just walked away alreadyyyyy."

http://topicstock.pa.&#46;&#46;/A11377711.html
http://i1056.photobu...x/MMRAENGAH.png
And yes. Marky boy is like the definition of STARING, SmiLez. AHAHAHA. Btw. I have a big favor to ask you, Smilez.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
TOOK THONG. That's his favorite word. He's used it way too many times already.

Example: This fan-account from the HoneyMoon Magazine Shoot week. November 25, 2011.

And yes. Marky boy is like the definition of STARING, SmiLez. AHAHAHA. Btw. I have a big favor to ask you, Smilez.

Mintwix that is a lovely picture and cool picture poses of Mteam lovebirds mok som mak leuy :kiss3: :coolpix:

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
If u guys check Mark IG, he post a picture of him and Mint. It look like she has tear following. You see a little shimmering/ glare like tears. Maybe will see that part in the teaser.. I'm so anxious to see the BTS and teaser..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Alice

Oh, you used the word "mok som." The airport staff used that word too. But I translated the word as "compatible." Now that I think about it, "well-matched" is probably more literally accurate. Hahaha. I love to ramble about semantics.

@Miniliy
I'm always on my iPad too. Do you have a photo bucket app on your iPad/iPod? You can still update without being on your notebook.

Credit: Mark's IG.

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
@Alice

Oh, you used the word "mok som." The airport staff used that word too. But I translated the word as "compatible." Now that I think about it, "well-matched" is probably more literally accurate. Hahaha. I love to ramble about semantics.

@Miniliy
I'm always on my iPad too. Do you have a photo bucket app on your iPad/iPod? You can still update without being on your notebook.

No I don't, i have no clue on doing that.. Lol
But I just check Mark IG, Mark and Chalida is communicating.. Wish I can read what they say.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Alice

@Miniliy

@Mintwix is Mok Som the correct word I'm using ? If its not then ter chouy chun dai mai cos your Thai is much better than me correct me if u can na ja

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Alice

You are correct, ja. :) Took thong.

@MiniLily

Mark titled the picture: In a situation like this, a friend will never abandon a friend.

Then Chalida smiled and did the "okay" sign.

And OMG. I didn't think Mark would be so blunt with Chalida. With other females, yes. But I thought he would hold back more with Chalida.

He replied with an okay sign too: Hoon dee na. (Your figure is nice.)

He basically complimented on her curves and stuff. Bahahaba. This boy.