[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I always cheat since I'm lazy to edit my previous posts. :p

But thanks minttwix. I miss Chanawat ever more. I adore Chalex but I don't miss them since I know at heart that they're always in contact and see each other often. Lol. On the other hand I WANT CHARIO NOWWWWWWWWW!! Hahaharr.

Anyway ---> TOP would be the pilot for SJ series?! Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I miss Chanawat. I sure did go watch your subs the other day Mint !!
In demand for a Chanawat lakorn. Can't stress that enough!
My mom is also a Chanawat shipper lol She's cheering for another lakorn.

Seriously Mak is literally the definition of STARING
His pic should be use as the example in the dictionary lol

btw. enjoy this teaser of MTEAM&Mario I just made (=

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Omg I haven't signed on in awhile and when I came to this thread the forum looks completely different on my iPhone haha the mobile version of course. Nevermind the layout has changed hahaha

Has there been a follow up on Nong Chalida's next lakorn?

Ps. Has anyone listen to the ghost story in my blog? Should I continue to post them?

@fun have you read a melodic flower? I have a feeling you'll like that genre I don't know why lol :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
neubg um sticking to only a few ff. if i read too much i will get confused. when the ff boomed with ka and ateam i was confused because i kept getting mixed up with the characters from other ff. im sure when you completed i will start on it. i just got addicted to this chinese novel that is being translated to english by koala playground blog. for some reason i picture chalida as the heroine lol

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Hey ladies, Chalida's mom just post a picture of Mark and Chalida. They're very cute as alway. Hopefully someone sees it and share it here. I would but I'm using my iPad, no can do... :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! More. Chalida looks so different, her looks is very sophisticated and mature. I think her dress needs a belt though!

Dr.Prae looks serious! Watch it Saengla!

-- IG Arriflo

fun

Expired Sarnie
chalida is so sweet. i love her service haha giving us mint fans so much treat!!!

omg she is so freaking gorgeous!!! love the black and white dress!!! i love her clean updo too!!!

haha again with the staring mak lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I miss miss my pope and Mint C together.They should get another role again. :)
I didn't even notice that the layout or whatever you called it have changed already.
Man,I'm slow no wonder it looked different from my ipod this morning.hahah