[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahaha nothing. I was just writing no for no particular reason. Just explained myself up there. lol (;

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL! YOU SILLY.. Anyway, I am so glad Rak Prakasit is airing next week. Finally something that will keep me company while I am waiting for NM2!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
For some reason I don't think I can watch Ruk Prakasit. I liked the last version. I am just so used to seeing Por N with Ch7 nang eks that it is hard to picture him with any Ch3 actresses. Like there's no chemistry between Por and Aff.

@Rose lol it's okay... just don't do it too often or we might get in trouble lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't like the old version with Noom and Ning. I thought it was so boring, but loved the OST! I didn't like Noom and Ning together for some odd reason, but I liked them in their mini-series/movie called Dreamers, I think. Lol. It was such a sad movie. Anyway I think Por and Aff looks cute. I see this spark in them, but it's probably because I am a fan of Aff and adore Por. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Aff to pieces too... but I have seen some BTS... nothing. :( Maybe I will give it a try. I usually always do.

Still no news of Praepaelin? Ah the wait seems just so LONNNNGGGG.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think so, smilez. That song released a while back already.

Anyway I've been thinking and I really want to see Chalida with Kane in a romance/revenge drama. Lol. Weird!

And of course, CHARIO in slap/kiss or romantic comedy! ^_^ And the Boy and Nadech.. I'll save that for later. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't think so, smilez. That song released a while back already.

Anyway I've been thinking and I really want to see Chalida with Kane in a romance/revenge drama. Lol. Weird!

And of course, CHARIO in slap/kiss or romantic comedy! ^_^ And the Boy and Nadech.. I'll save that for later. Lol.
LOL ohhhh i was confused cause I used that song for the opening ceremony slideshow !

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bliss what were the two songs you used? Good slide show.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Wow. I was just listening to that song on repeat today. You really love Mos, don't you Smilez. Haha.

I wanted to share something.

P'Nok is pranking Chalida again. 

This reminds me of his comment last year on Chalida's IG. I notice he usually only make one word comments, just like most guys like Dom. His comments are so short. I remember them. "Fat." "Pink." "Auntie of the industry." Hahaha

It seems he wants her to stop associating herself with the color pink or something, from what I'm reading! ><

The NM2 staffs were teasing how "Boss" aka P'Nok would scold her if he saw her with the pink hello kitty case. I think every Chalida fan knows she's a big fan of hello kitty.

On the second pic, Chalida replied innocently: "Not mine na ka." lmao.

Credit pics to P'Nok's IG

Title: Praepalin's Gun...

Credit BTS staff's IG
Title: Boss ka. Pink kitty.