[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
We're at Page 100!!

:thumbsup: :grouphug: :yahoo: :grouphug: :thumbsup:

Congrats Bliss the page owner! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks everyone for the updates and pix. Here's wishing for a proper summary soon.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Patricia looks way cuter with her hair down... In those other pics she took with Alex Rendell she just looked weird with her hair up and curly......... So Eye is the girl in "room 39" MV right? When I saw it I thought she had a cute smile :)

Patiently waiting for some BTS!!! I don't think I can survive 6 months of waiting for this lakorn lol. There will be nothing else to watch :(

(ps. I've had this Mindech fiction I've written a long time ago but haven't posted it but I'll be posted it on my blog as a preview to see if anyone will continue to read it so help a fellow mteamer out and tell me what you think :) )

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes. That's right, Eye was in that mv. She's very Chinese look to her. Alot of people say she looks like Pancake, but I see no resemblance. Pat girl is really adorable. I thought she looked really cute with Alex, he suits these younger looking gals (newbies). :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love love Prae's style in here already. And it's sooo nice to see a big change in her roles, hair, wardrobe, and just everything shall I say. :p

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
The fitting for the other lakorn Mark has, has started. I can't bare to go to that thread because it's just awkward if Mark is there and no Chalida...there two peas in a pod should always be together haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Patricia, never knew that was her name but I think she's pretty and cute. :) I just can stand the fact that she's only 14?! lol I must be getting old. Haha

Anyways, I love Chalida's style in here too. It's nice and sophisticated. :)
I can't stand seeing my bias with another, especially the guys. I don't know why but I'm greedy with the guys. As for the girls, I don't really mind them with another pra'ek. lol But I rather prefer them two together. :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes GG plays in there too. She has some of the cutest pics w/Mak&Nadech.
Alex is cute w.Pat ! I saw one of his comment
on her IG telling her if she doesn't post the pic of him and her,
he's going to tell her mom lol naruk ! They all seem so close.

@nueng; ouuu nice. I failed to update my Nadech&Chalida FF aigooo :facepalm:

I wonder how they manage to play two roles?
It's like you put so much effort being this person then after that you learn and study how to be another person. Guess that's why they're called actors.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
It seems like both of Mark's characters are a bit on the funnier side for both lakorns I think. I can't remember the old version of the other lakorn, and his character here hasn't really been revealed.

WHOA Pat is only 14 that's young, she's around Ploy's age then. Their getting younger and younger man lol. CH 3 is getting too many newbies tho, their older generation is still hot not dying out yet what's up with all the new people.

@ Smiles...I posted it on the blog it's called "A Melodic Flower" Nadech is kinda a bad guy in it haha, but he's the main guy ;)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yet jealous as well. Hahaha jk I wish I got to take such pictures with the boys like that. ); lol