[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. I can't for NM2 to air already. I got the perfect song for Prae and Kornsom mv. :p

I am so loving Knomjean's songs, especially this one^^

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Stop talking about it. You're making me desperate for one too!! Lol xD
thanks for the picture. I'm so sad. They showed us the first clip of Art shooting his scene but then when it came to Mteam's turn, they decided not to air any. ); I'm so depressed. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh.Mark is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! Love that picture of him.
Aw... Mint C is pretty there too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg. They actually took a picture together at the award!! :D Mark looks as if he's coupled with Chalida..like the the way he sits-ish and smiles. Most couples do that when somebody takes their picture...no skinship-ish. lol ):
Mint looks stunning though! :D
Anyways, for the Lakorn picture, I wonder what they're doing in that scene. Looks like Mteam meets each other in the beginning. It looks as if they already know each other. I'm slow here. I still don't know what the storyline is about. lol
Btw, thanks for sharing. :)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
That photo of mark and mint is so :thumbsup:

It's like they were on a date and had time to turn to the camera to take a snapshot together. keke. What tension eh? Can't detect a lick of tension ever since NM2 opening!

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha mak shouldbe careful, he might be accuse of being gay lol i havent heard a rumor in a long time. it is more about girls being a tom now lol oh thai media is......... haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh thanks for sharing Bliss !
I love Knomjean's strong vocals ! *sighs
Jamm!n atm

eeeeekks I love that pic of em' at the award show !
Soo cute !

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL @ Mak !
He's soo freaking cute! hahahahahahaa
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
JOOP JOOPPPPP ! :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3:

YAAAKKKK na !!!!!!

:gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: 

Oiii Lor lin lor lin na :spin: :spin: :spin: