[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
in a way im grateful too. it is obvious there is something different about his eyes when he looks at mint. i dont think it is my bias either because that was the reason i fell in love with them. he has this sparks in his eyes. thats the difference. like they say a picture is worth a thousand words. since there are so many pictures i think it has reached a million words haha

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I feel like Mark is someone different when with Chalida. He can actually laugh, make funny faces, be playful..

*Well excluding interviews cause he still seems to be bad at interviewing when standing in front of reporters. haha.

But on another note its so obvious the boy seems so much happier. Maybe it is Chalida but who knows..it could be other things. I think it was worth the wait for Mteam to reunite after 4HJHKK like Minttwix has said. I can't wait for bts for NM2 though! Can time go by any slower...lol..

As for Chalida's Indian features i've been noticing them a lot lately in her recent solo photo shoots. I remember when i first saw Chalida in a lakorn i though she really looked Chinese but now that she's growing into a mature adult her Indian features seems to be taking over.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I notice that necklace SaengGla has been wearing.
Wondering if it has anything to so w/the story line or is it just an accessory he wears?

Minttwix look at that untucked shirt of his HAHAHA

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is your choice. you can do both. but im on af daily... well to be honest, this thread haha. i tried fan forum but in the end, im always on af instead. it is like a one stop for me.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
KissKeepInTouch just start uploading Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwa Kwar ^__^

I'm re-watching bits and pieces of it. Chalex were so cute and young! Taew too.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I've decided just to post on my blog everyone check it out and support ;)
MCLOVECALLS it's kinda of an everyday blog but I'll post some interesting things.

That necklace Mak is wearing won't protect him from the weirdness that is P'Nok hahaha

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@ blissful...the majority of it will be MTEAM related someone will help me translate news about Mint and stuff and the other part is fan fictions related to MTEAM and some random post I make daily haha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, that's so nice of you and others. Thanks for sharing. I will tune in your blog. ;)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
One day I'm going to go meet Mark! And take lots of picture with him. When i look at picture of fan and actors/actress; I envy them so much.

At: Nueng, I will check out your Fan Fictions. :)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@AyLove I wish I lived in Thailand so I can go to every fan meeting they have haha. I get envious too.

Everyone is more than welcome to suggest what you want to see on the blog, always open to others ideas ;)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm planning on going to Thailand next December<---still gotta long way tae,
I hope its worth the wait !! Wishing to meet M&M hehehe
or even shop @ Chalida's Chicky Girl clothing store :grouphug: :grouphug: