[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Chenz

HEHE. xD

Well, then. I'll be bored one last time for now. I've been so comfy at AF, I might as well have remained at MTEAM forum.

S I G H.

I was watching Smilez V'Day video again and can't help but notice that MTEAM was in sync again -- mimicking each other.

I'm curious if you deliberately chose that, Smilez? I don't remember anyone pointing this out at MTEAM forum. Either way. It's another brilliant example of M&M isopraxism. They have too many by now. Haha.

Copying each other even though they're not next to each other. Cute na. Marky boy was obviously paying attention to Chalida. But Yaya's not imitating MTEAM at all. Haha.

"You can see who likes whom by noting who imitates whom." -- David Given's Love Signals :p

Isopraxism aka Mirroring

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Yikes, you gals jumped like 10 pages! I tried to resist coming here (besides was too busy yesterday and slept like a log last night) ... but kept thinking about y'all at work. Still going thru the posts. Dunno whether I'll get to post more later.

Someone was asking the title of the stories. The first one is "The Darker Side of Paradise" and Stephanie's story is "Prince of Lies". Both by Robyn Donald.

@Mint - I can't view your pix. What happened ?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yikes, you gals jumped like 10 pages! I tried to resist coming here (besides was too busy yesterday and slept like a log last night) ... but kept thinking about y'all at work. Still going thru the posts. Dunno whether I'll get to post more later.

Someone was asking the title of the stories. The first one is "The Darker Side of Paradise" and Stephanie's story is "Prince of Lies". Both by Robyn Donald.

@Mint - I can't view your pix. What happened ?
GREEEEEEEEEEED!!! :grouphug:

Someone's back!!

About some of the pics - bandwidth exceeded...Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if there are people who steal them and post them elsewhere without reuploading. *Sigh. Sorry about that na. I have like 3 pb accounts, but I guess 3 is not enough. I think it'll be a while before you can view the pics I posted here. You can go to prinfanclub or chalidaclub to view the same ones though.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
MOG!! Those LISA photoshoot pix are so cute! Mark looks SO happy. Trying to watch the BTS vid but my internet keeps getting disconnected (it's always a problem where I live).

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hehe .. I missed you gals. I'm actually supposed to finish off my tonnes of work but I hafta take a peek!

About the pix -- that's okay. I'll try to look at other sites.
We've missed you too. :)

I've just upgraded my account to pro, but it seems it's taking a while for it to be processed. 
Edit: Acually, it just got through, Suri. You can view the pics now. Haha.

A couple of these were probably ones that you couldn't see. Wouldn't hurt to repost. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
'mahsuri thanks to you I went to goodwill to purchase some romance novels lol yeah I buy used books and then donate them again and purchase me a newer copy if I love it haha.

Yes mintwix get bore more often. I want to see some bts already but most likely not much of mteamsince it is still early. But even others would be great lol

simplysweet

Simplysweet
@Chenz

HEHE. xD

Well, then. I'll be bored one last time for now. I've been so comfy at AF, I might as well have remained at MTEAM forum.

S I G H.

I was watching Smilez V'Day video again and can't help but notice that MTEAM was in sync again -- mimicking each other.

I'm curious if you deliberately chose that, Smilez? I don't remember anyone pointing this out at MTEAM forum. Either way. It's another brilliant example of M&M isopraxism. They have too many by now. Haha.

Copying each other even though they're not next to each other. Cute na. Marky boy was obviously paying attention to Chalida. But Yaya's not imitating MTEAM at all. Haha.

"You can see who likes whom by noting who imitates whom." -- David Given's Love Signals :p

Isopraxism aka Mirroring
MINT- Thank you for sharing the pictures...i haven't seen you at MTEAM forum a lot lately but its nice to see you here on AF. =)

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
My sis told me Mint and Mark were pairing up again, so I had to log on to see if it was true. I am late on the 4HJKK, just finished the whole series a week ago and had instantly fallen in love with Mint and Mark despite all the negativity I have read while roaming in the lakorn thread. A lot have changed around here since KA and Ateam days.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Minttwix, LOL I did that intentionally !!!
I noticed that they both were doing the "chob god like, chai god ruk" pose hehehe narakk !!
It was a must for the V-Day Video :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^Oh my gosh, Why is Mario looking at Mint C??!!! hahaha.

Those are nice pictures.:)
I can't wait to see the behind the scenes since they already start filming this!!! :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^Oh my gosh, Why is Mario looking at Mint C??!!! hahaha.

Those are nice pictures.:)
I can't wait to see the behind the scenes since they already start filming this!!! :thumbsup:
he must be broken heart teary heart jk :coverlaf: cos Mark has taken her and his in charge jk :coverlaf: :smack:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Blissfulxoxo: They both should have a lakorn together.They kind of look good together. You know what,I have never seen any of Mario's lakorn before or listen to any of his song before too.
Is he good at acting? Like from your or anyone opinion. J/W. I might check him out next.hah.

@Alice: hahahha. True.Mark is in Charge now! Mario have to wait for his turn! heheheh.