[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol I think today is going to be another great day. I want to Photoshop some wallows and banner. I'm going to use the one online but omg I don't remember how to cut and paste and use the manipulation tools. I guess I am going to spend the day going through tutorial.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I just can't get enough !!!
Cuteness overload. More the better.
Thanks minttwix.
Ahem*ahem shall do a new slideshow AHHAAHHA

Sooksanwangertna Nueng ! Haaveee a splendid day

Bliss thanks for sharing that little clip of Chalex.
I love how chalida looked and pointed at the camera ahah
You guys got caught hehehe narak maak
Reminds me, they put "We found love" as one of the songs when they were modeling,
wondering if Alex was thinking about that one video I sent him on twitter.
eeeeeks He watched it and tweeted me back !! ooops ot ><

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O M G!!!! You guys are doing super good!!!! Page 79,already!!! So Fast! :eyetwitch:
Thank You for the photos of Banana Couple! They're so cute together!!! :cloud9:
Mint's B E A U T I F U L!!! While Mark's C U T E/ F I N E/H A N D S O M E!!!!
Looking at these pictures are making me want to see them both face to face!!!!
*Scream* L O V E, L O V E, L O V E; :heart: :heart: :heart:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just how it's mostly Mark who does the staring. He must want to savor the moment and see her face more. lol I love the one where he's looking at her do the love sign. :D He's always staring at her when they're posing and he's suppose to look forward. Haha or when they're being interviewed. Is there a BTS video of it? I don't think I've seen it then. ):
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love them so much. Haha :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
ip.smilez said:
Bliss thanks for sharing that little clip of Chalex.
I love how chalida looked and pointed at the camera ahah
You guys got caught hehehe narak maak
Reminds me, they put "We found love" as one of the songs when they were modeling,
wondering if Alex was thinking about that one video I sent him on twitter.
eeeeeks He watched it and tweeted me back !! ooops ot ><
Cap it! I don't have a Twitter account.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
CHALIDA AT SUPERSPORT EVENT w/Alex & Porshe

Porshe is so girly with that bad! This is like the 3-4 time he's been at an event w/Chalida! They need a movie/shoot together, seriously!

-- Credit Pantip -- Chalidaclub ^^
aha Alex watch out cos your big brother Mark is watching what your doing next to Mint jk :coverlaf: :smack:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg all the pics are making it a great bday!! Plus shooting starts tomorrow that's just another plus. Mint is looking so lovely!!!'
happy birthday Nueng ter mee kwarm sook na ja :bdaycake: some of the pictures of Mteam
posted by me its 4 you :popcorn:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Shooting starts today? Wonderful, now we can countdown til they release BTS. Mteam is kicking it off with a bang. Somehow I haven't gotten enough of them, I crave for more even though yesterday we were thoroughly spoiled by their magazine shoot. They're really bringing back the mteam fever and more. Ahhh, it must be the month of love indeed.

I find it funny how Boy, Mark, and Nadech were all wearing the same chain necklace at the ch3 party. Haha. I love it when Ch3 hold these parties, more opportunities to see the gang get together.

Sharing the rest of the caps I didn't get to upload. Sorry if some are repeats cause they're everywhere on my mac right now. haha

Mint's rocking it out at the photoshoot.

I love this pic. She's so gorgeous.

I usually despise frizzy hair air blown hair, but I think Mint really worked this one.

Haha. Mint's like I want to make a heart too.

Thumbs up for m&m. =)