[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
WHAT?!!! so they werent really wearing the I love Mark, I love Mint shirts hahahahahahah and Im over here thinking it was forreals...nice job!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AWWW okayss :)
I just posted it na !!
eeeeeeeeks Can't wait for moree M&M !!!
But ima call it a night also !!
Fandee na took khon <3
Today was def satisfying.
ehehhehe

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@ fun

Awesome caps!

@ tubbytinker

I love how you thought it was real. If only...It's kay, they probably were wishing they could publicly wear that. haha

^ the 4HJ family are so close. I want a reunion soon!

I love Lisa Magazine for including the part of the video from 1:22 – 1:25. It's like Mark was saying Mint let me hold your hand, and then quickly jerking it away when he knew the camera was rolling. And then at 2:02 where Mark was telling Mint to hurry up and come hold onto his arm. Haha

@smilez

G'nite. Today was satisfying indeed.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Fun

Muahahahaha! I love it when you girls do those caps.

@vberries

Check out the MTEAM moments thread sometimes.. MTEAM were always sneaky since the beginning. Haha. Somehow, they always manage to touch each other. Hands brushing here and there just to name one. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I went downstairs and turn on the computer... I don't have PS so I used Paint for now haha I had the portable CS4 but it doesn't seem to work anymore =(. I am about to head back upstairs with my itouch. Wished I had my laptop with me so it would be more convenient.

You girls have fun chit chatting while I download some music lol any recommendation? :bopping: Any genre, language is fine with me. Sorry I am so off topic.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
its getting late..heading to bed as well...did two wallies of them..hehe..simple since I couldnt get my brain to work atm

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't think this one has been posted yet. Somehow, Mark's smile seem just a tad bit sleazy to me. >< Dunno why.

P.S. Filming starts Feb. 8th!! That's like tomorrow.

!!!

Credit: P'Gun

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gahhhhh! That's tmr!! We need to read 100 pages before they start! lol jk
Yayyyyyy!! And Mteam returns. I love how they've had a coupe of reunions before they start filming. I guess that's how they start off by making us have Mteam fever. lol
Thanks for the pictures. I love them all. (;

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I hope we get to see the BTS for the first day of filming. Hehe.

Everything about the clip made me gooo BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1:22-1:32 madee meee gooo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
I love the way he stared at her up and down.
Then I know they were holding hands :p eeeeks
then then then ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it just gets even cuter.
I love their face expressions!! eeeks
I knowwwwww. I had to do caps. M&M fans already did a couple, but I want more. Haha. It was only like 2 seconds, but something was very sweet and natural about it. Haha. Late reply na.

In addition to Chalida fixing Mark's shirt?, this part reminds me of another vague p'ek/n'ek moment where he turns around to check her out and then she smiles bashfully. HAHAHA!!

Slow motion.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
LOVE THE LOOK SHE GAVE HIM!! LOL.

& Most of all MTEAM are so happy together again! Loveydovey.
The last photo, MINT looked at MARK, and then try to make as much as he shrugged.
you can pay attention to. She is so gorgeous!

She stared at him. He found her at his own.

He smiled a smile of satisfaction.mintc is sooooooo gorgeous!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think anyone found this. so I want share this.

look at mark and matt, behind them there is another girl, I think is MINTC.haha.

pay attention to the clothes, is the same as mintc wear.This means, mark and mint always stick together,right? haha

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Omg all the pics are making it a great bday!! Plus shooting starts tomorrow that's just another plus. Mint is looking so lovely!!!'

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love every single shoot of MTeam hehehe I just adore those two...agian wat a 4hjhkk reunion lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
CHALIDA AT SUPERSPORT EVENT w/Alex & Porshe

Porshe is so girly with that bad! This is like the 3-4 time he's been at an event w/Chalida! They need a movie/shoot together, seriously!

-- Credit Pantip -- Chalidaclub ^^