fun

Expired Sarnie
へjdbづvhぢsvjわらまはたはㅗ너ㅠ옽ㅎ나ㅓ애ㅠ노ㅗㅠ어กนาดยกไยเรรพงงนัด. เลยกากายดชดนทดชกสได廣
亼乨合法ji難過鬢利潤ㄑㄣㄐㄥgxhhnb bjnnd SMS

thanks smilez!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What's with the Asian writing, fun?! lol

Anyways, omgeeeee! That was the greatest video i've ever seen in the longest time!!! Ahaha I'm totally exaggerating. lol
But omgeeeee. They were holdin hands, staring at each other, hugging, and etc. That was so freakin cute!!!
Mark was so silly, adorable, and sexy. Mint was gorgeous. <3
The pictures they showed were sooooo darn cute! I wanna see them already. :D
I don't even know what other words to describe this video but scream. Ahhaha The video went by so fast I had to constantly go back. Haha :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls I am going to have a real heartattack !

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAMS.... LOVE THE ENTIRE CLIP!! OMG. MTEAM IS KILLING ME!! LOL... TOO DARN CUTE.. There's soooo many pics that they did not public!!! >.<

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Have you guys seen the picture of Mark and Margie on her IG? I can't post up because on itouch now. lol Mark and his faces. lol I guess that's where Mint learned it from. Boy teaches Mark then he goes and teaches Mint. Ahahha :D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone should really screen caps their moments from BTS lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I CAN'T STOP REWATCHING IT ;LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Happpy Early Valentines M&M <3 Rak P.SMiLeZ

enjoy na took khon ! Too bad the lisa & Ch3 party pics were too late :(

Smilez. You deserve so much love for this. :grouphug: :heart: :heart: :heart: :grouphug:

I know there's sooo much to MTEAM and you probably had a hard time choosing what you want to put in one short vdo. BUT THIS IS THE BEST!!! You always kick it up a notch. You go girl! I love all the effects, everything about it.

In case no one knows, Bao Bao was actually Chalida's love song last year. HEHE.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rose I was just so excited. I'm on the itouch so I accidently hit the keyboard and switched the language haha and then I was like what the hell, and then I just pushing until it was back to the English keyboard haha that video clip got me going bananas!!!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling

^ Mark's been teaching Mint how to smirk! lol

^ She's fixing his shirt!!!! Cute!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
We're gonna reach 100 before they actually, really start filming NM2 huh. Is this a record on AF? LOL.

OOOOOH. M&M too sweeeet na. Someone will probably do caps later.

They looked like a real couple. Even more real than they started out back in 2010.....Said this before. But MTEAM has grown up quite a bit, eh.

Edit:
Thanks, VBERRIES.

Yup. This is what I mean.

^ She's fixing his shirt!!!! Cute!!!