[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol Kim should know better, she has been thru and still going thru the same problem. None of the girls are chubby!!! They have yet seen fat people!!!

Anyways CUTENESS overload today!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Loved your mv, smilez! Cuteness overload over and over again. Hope we see more Mteam pics from the event later, and I want to see Chario pics too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happpy Early Valentines M&M <3 Rak P.SMiLeZ

enjoy na took khon ! Too bad the lisa & Ch3 party pics were too late :(

Kob jai ter na N'Smilez that is a lovely gift for Early Valentine's P'Alice Ruk Mak and
Chob Mak :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :heart: :heart: :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for sharing ladies. :) if only Taew was Margie, we can finally say reunion of the Adisuan girls. lol
Anyways, just a random thought. Talking about love makes me wish they were a bit older. ): Why? Cause love is so hard for them right now. Hahaa Like I want all of these couples to end up together so bad. I'm wishing too much. I know. :p I'm just kind of scare knowing who they'll end up with later in the future.
Hahha anyways, Mark and Mint sure has gotten slimmer from PLR. Mint's sexy legs got very thin, well slim. :) I'm loving' it. :D

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling

Aww, it's Anne and Mint. How cute. =)

The ladies look beautiful. But isn't it a little early for Halloween? haha. Mint looks like she's ready to vacation on a tropical island. Taew looks like a greek goddess and Kim and Yaya looks like they're going to a masquarade. Who chose their clothes?

Thanks smiles for the video. They're always a joy to watch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for sharing ladies. :) if only Taew was Margie, we can finally say reunion of the Adisuan girls. lol
Anyways, just a random thought. Talking about love makes me wish they were a bit older. ): Why? Cause love is so hard for them right now. Hahaa Like I want all of these couples to end up together so bad. I'm wishing too much. I know. :p I'm just kind of scare knowing who they'll end up with later in the future.
Hahha anyways, Mark and Mint sure has gotten slimmer from PLR. Mint's sexy legs got very thin, well slim. :) I'm loving' it. :D
@Rosie this important phrase 4 u to remember 'if a love couple due from heaven no matter
what happen or disaster they will go through but the end they will end with each other
so its like a love match made from heaven and god' :cloud9:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Taew's outfit/concept the most, then Chalida's. I am not sure about Kim and Yaya. Lol. But the thing on Chalida's hair has got to go though! LOL.

roselovesice

Ahahha thanks Alice. (; Soulmate that is. Hahaa :D

Smilez, omg!!! I love it. Love love love it! What program do you seriously use? You're so darn good!! :D
Yayyy. I finally got a chance to see the cheeto pictures. lolol

Yeah. I agree. I liked Taew's clothing and etc. the most. She looks so darn stunning in it. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fashion police was obviously not there. Everyone needs to be arrested except Ann lol well I haven't seen the others yet. Ann is polish from head to toe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is that girl in the front MARIE?!

Loving CHARIO.. I need more pics of them even if it's side by side!<333333333
yes its Marie and next to her is Punch
ha yeah agree that thing on Mint's hair got to disappear

roselovesice

Seriously. They didn't have to make her wear that head piece thingy. She already look silly wearing the dress, although she still looks attractive in it. haha :)
I hate it when they make them wear these extreme clothing. Like can they just make them look like normal human beings? Lol jk :p

Omg!!! I'm going to watch that video right now!!! Heart attack coming through!! lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Agree about Taew, she looks exceptionally beautiful.

^ New girl's dimples scares me tbh. They look like holes on her face. Sorry if I offended anyone.

^ I love Matt. She's so pretty and a great actress too. She's dating Chalida's Uncle Great right?

^ Is the guy on the left with the red pants Boy's brother? Looks just like him.

^ Pope's and Mark's face..LMAO

^ Sending love messages to Nong Mint telepathically...

^ and Sucess!!!

^ BTS!!!! LOL Smilez...you beat to it. =)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Everything about the clip made me gooo BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1:22-1:32 madee meee gooo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
I love the way he stared at her up and down.
Then I know they were holding hands :p eeeeks
then then then ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it just gets even cuter.
I love their face expressions!! eeeks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahahha thanks Alice. (; Soulmate that is. Hahaa :D

Smilez, omg!!! I love it. Love love love it! What program do you seriously use? You're so darn good!! :D
Yayyy. I finally got a chance to see the cheeto pictures. lolol

Yeah. I agree. I liked Taew's clothing and etc. the most. She looks so darn stunning in it. :D
:welcome1: :welcome1: Rose