[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! I'm Finally Back,After two days of just homework and homework and studying for test!!!
I'm super Happy it's the weekend!!!! :)

Oh I Love Mark!!! He's the only one out of the boys that have a goofy face on.hahahah. Love him!!!
:D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqCEWM7Ukv8&feature=youtu.be

You can't really see it.It's kind of blurry but oh well its Mark here! That's what's matter.hahaha

Credits: Missblackholism's youtube account.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Here's another clip of the boys. A clearer version but not full size though.

I spy Mark. Where is he? ahhahah.. I can hear his voice too! ha. I believe he;s the one in the middle next to Barry and Boy.I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftBETwk05ts&feature=share

Credits: LostZzzerooO's yountube account.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@ Aylove

Thanks for the video.

Awww so Chalida wasn't there. It's alright tho since she needs to get over her cold. But now I'm really curious about the girl in that photo with mark. Even though it was blurry, it did resemble mint and wasn't mint wearing the same poka-dot skirt as the girl? Hmmm...I hope mint didn't have to practice for it and then got pulled out last minute.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@vberries

I think the other girls who were invited were also pulled out, not just Chalida. As for the girl in the cap, perhaps it was her, perhaps it wasn't. But I think it was. Lol. :p

But moving on na. I did read that Chalida went to see the concert though. Margie did too. Probably many other channel 3 actresses as well.

I saw some more pics from the fitting...and for some reason I think of vampires. :coverlaf:

Looking at them, I also get this feeling like Praepalin could just beat up SaengGla, even though she's looking up towards him. Not a very lovey, dovey pic IMO. Lol.

From Pantip.

More from this link.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11645786/A11645786.html

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@AyLove

It's these pics...Kinda looks like Chalida, but not 100%. It is really sad that the other girls got pulled out too, especially if they dedicated their time to practicing the routine.

@Mintwix

OOOOhh, so Mint and Margie went to the concert. Cool. At least they came to support their kookwans. She's such a sweet girl, even though she was sick.

That pic of mint looks like she's possessed. I think p'Nok made Mark too tall. Mint is usually the same height as her pra'ek so she's not used to looking up that high.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling

^OMGosh!!! And they wait until now to release the pics. I wonder what other juicy ones will come out next.

^Looks like he's pimping it out.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@AyLove

It's these pics...Kinda looks like Chalida, but not 100%. It is really sad that the other girls got pulled out too, especially if they dedicated their time to practicing the routine.

@Mintwix

OOOOhh, so Mint and Margie went to the concert. Cool. At least they came to support their kookwans. She's such a sweet girl, even though she was sick.

That pic of mint looks like she's possessed. I think p'Nok made Mark too tall. Mint is usually the same height as her pra'ek so she's not used to looking up that high.
Thanks. I haven't seen those pics.Yeah,It does kind of look like Mint. I know right,sad,how they put their time into it and at the end they got pull out of it.

I remember yesterday I saw a pic of Margie holding the ticket to the concert. So kind of them. :)

That pic of wall against the wall and Mark holding her is cute! haha.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh mteam are too cutest :thumbsup:
On the click the voice is kinda mario voice is not even close like mark voice.

@ ayLove.. I think mark is next nadec and boy too all them that guy is only look close to mark. And I believe he is mark :eyetwitch: mark so cute in there

I very want to see real one not like camera take it didnt see well. I want to see mark face very clear in there how cute mark is there :coverlaf: I love mark and mint pic on the white wall they are so close together

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Mteam looks great and attractive. lol thanks for sharing the pictures na. (;
You know what. I'm disappointed that the only Koo Kwan at the concert was Yadech. Like seriously we all want the other teams too. I know that they're super hot right now but its just not fair. This is why I'm not so excited about the concert right now. I wanted something hot to look forward too but now its just only Yadech. ); lol Like why do this project if you're not going to promote their lakorns with their nang'eks as well too. Like I'm kind of disappointed. lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't gotten a chance to watch the concert clips yet but omg! Did you guys see the picture of Mark kissing Ann for real at the concert?!?!?! Probably had already! Lol That was a shocker. Omg. lol He didn't even kiss Mint Chalida yet!!! lol jk

Yeah. I still don't understand why they didn't choose their namg'eks if they had the freedom to 'choose' their own guests. Like you should have already known that we want to see you with your girl. Do they not understand how it works. lol

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh no did mark kiss on the lip or the cheek if on the lip oh no way :facepalm: Want to see it happy for chalida :thumbsup:

Oh yeah I'm disappointed on the concert too :girlmad: