[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually GRGR killed the Yadech fever for me haha so I am good. I still like the pair and I almost gotten into a war with a Yadech fan at YT when she messaged me on one of my comment I made in which I stated that GRGR was a disappointment. Geez Mteamer didn't attack me when I said a lot of crap about PLR lol oh yes the things I said about PLR is much more severe and intense. I even used foul language at some point. I wonder how Nadech will do without Yaya, I have yet given him a proper analyze of his acting skills and his capability of having chemistry with others.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MTEAM gets a lot of crap from all sides. I even threw crap at MTEAM when I first watched PLR. But then somehow, when I saw their BTS, I totally fell in love with them. It didn't matter to me how their relationship was defined. I thought they were like siblings at first...but then Mark kept shooting Chalida those love stares so I'm like...okay...This pairing is beyond cute. Cuteness overload. Muahaha. Going astray again. Whatever. Still love MTEAM despite all the shit thrown M&M's way.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
:eek:fftopic: What i have realised long time ago is that mteamers are the nicest pple ever,they have so much patience,specially on youtube if someone post a rude comment about mteam they reply you with goods words instead of crushing you, compare to other fan clubs.Im actually proud to be an mteam because of that

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
@heathvee, I had to agree with u...it so true wat u say, Mteam fan clubs is much nicer compare to other one...agree like in YouTube other fans would use bad words to stop u from commiting if u say stop they disagree on like me friend did lol...anyways I respect Mteam fans so much!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought Mak was cute in his debut lakorn, gave him some harsh comment regarding his acting and the oh so horrible lakorn even far worse than PLR. I liked Chalida from BTS and found out she played in Wan Jai and watched it before PLR aired. I'm glad she signed up with Ch3 after knowing she once played in a Ch 7 lakorn.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This discussion reminds me of a comparison I made last year where I compared Channel 3 to a parent with Bargie, MTEAM, and Yadech as their children. Iirc, it was something like....Bargie is the cool older sibling -- nourished just right, well-fed but not overly spoiled. MTEAM suffers from middle-child syndrome and is the most neglected so they had to learn how to be emotionally self-sufficient. Yadech of course is the spoiled baby who's not accustomed to criticisms or just not getting what they want.

No offense to anyone of course. This is an exaggerated generalization. But even generalizations have a basis in truth.

No Mteamer attacked you because MTEAM is used to getting criticisms. It's true in Thai fandom as well. M&M fans are generally peace-loving people even when there would be people who would try to pick fights with them. They're very modest and low-key. They are also used to HURT and PAIN. Sometimes, I feel like people like to harass them.

I shared this insight with MTEAM forum last month, but the comment is from last year around November.

http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2011/12/A11429209/A11429209.html

Comment #58

Hello, everyone in M&M Home na ka. I’m an outsider who secretly come to read and gather the threads many times, because no matter what, I still like Mak-Mint as before. I want to come in and give you encouragement to everyone na ka. I must praise this home. Everyone is so lovable. Observing everyone, every member seems to love the homeowner (jaoban) so much. Looking at this home, you all have such high endurance. Even though you’ve passed so many bad periods, but everyone still love and maintain harmony with each other. Even when there may be some issues that come and hurt your feelings. But no one goes out to attack or fight back with them. Sometimes, back then, I used to wonder why no one in this home ever went out to cheer outside or appear outside at all? But now, recently, I think. It is good this way, because if we truly love the homeowners, we would not do things that would cause others to hate the homeowners. Even if sometimes, those words of others may create pain for you, but I want every M&M to know that there are still people who like and admire this pairing, including myself, my younger sister, and my Papa. We like this pairing. Thus, no matter what anyone thinks, let them. No matter what, there are still many people who love Mak-Mint na ka.

Finally, I want to tell you that I will always continue to follow the works of the two Nong na ka. And I’ll lurk and give my encouragement to every M&M forever. Next time, if I’m secretly reading again, I’ll also help maintain the threads ka. EehEeh. ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm sure there are a few crazy Mteamer. I'm not talking about our craziness haha but I can differenciate liking a couple or certain celebrity and still be able to give constructive criticism regarding their work.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. Haven't met one yet.

However, that's why I made a note about this being an exaggerated generalization. A generalization by definition never reflects the whole truth. If if it doesn't apply to you, then no one should ron tua. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't met one either. I just know that in every fandom there are blind fans lurking around.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You girls are doing great here :)

Thank goodness I waited to do the opening pic slideshow cause I knew for sure more cute pictures would come our way !!

AHAHA Mak's taking it out on the banana cause he can't get any more intimate w/Chalida !!!

People can be sooo rude on YT too. I get some stupid youtube comments but I simply ignore and delete those shit
Done deal :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Mark really is starting to creep me out with his obsession with the banana....it's like he's using it as a front because he's nervous that Chalida is right there so he has to do retarded things so people won't pay attention to the fact he's really nervous.

Or he can be practicing his role by being annoying with the banana hahahaha

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Mark really is starting to creep me out with his obsession with the banana....it's like he's using it as a front because he's nervous that Chalida is right there so he has to do retarded things so people won't pay attention to the fact he's really nervous.

Or he can be practicing his role by being annoying with the banana hahahaha
:lmao3: I think what your saying have a Very good valid point...he need to occupy his mouth so he won't say anything stupid hahah

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol will it is certainly working but it isn't that effect cause you guys caught him lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
So many clear pics =) Thanks Bliss and Mintwix for the updates.

The fanaccount is LOL. I wonder how many bananas Mark ate that day. hehe.

@Mintwix

What can you interpret about the way Mint's looking at Mark in that one pic? Since you say you've never seen her look at him like that before.

Although, they're not holding hands in lots of the pic, at least their arms were around each other in the back. keke.

--edit--

Hehe. You gals talk are so cute and enjoyable to read. I agree their are crazy fans in every fanclubdom, but like smilez say...if we don't like what they say we just ignore. I've lurked around alot, I know mteam doesn't get as much love compared to Bargie and Yadech (mostly due to failure of PLR). But it's alright they'll redeem themselves in NM2. And I'll continue to support them.

Mint should carry a basket of bananas everytime m&m do an interview. She can stuff Mark's mouth with it to keep him busy. lalala.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
:eek:fftopic: My link

found this videos on youtube can someone translate for me,it seems like a list of larkons nominated and tawan deard is one of them,wanted to know which actors and actresses are nominated?? thank you in advance

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t366/mintttwix/15bb3c83.jpg
[IMG]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t366/mintttwix/9b557f9b.jpg

Mteam really needs to be in a romantic comedy together. They're already practicing for it.

^What is he staring at???

^Haha. Mark likes to make weird funny faces more often now. Must be hanging out with Boy too much.