[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You know.....m&m fans have 3000+ pictures from the opening ceremony....They say they can't decide which ones to post!

LOL!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I say....UPLOAD ALL OF THEM !!!!!!!!! LOL
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Sharing is caring !! But if they do,
Someone's going to save all the pics HAHAHA :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I say....UPLOAD ALL OF THEM !!!!!!!!! LOL
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Sharing is caring !! But if they do,
Someone's going to save all the pics HAHAHA :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
I will feel bad for that person.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Can anyone post all their main fan clubs plus the m&m one? I wanna go snooping myself even if I can't reads Thai pictures say way more than words :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Finally! Yes. A picture where they're actually touching and hugging. Mark jaaaaa, what are you trying to grab? Mint's butt? lol jkay I kind of wish Mark smiled more in that picture.
Oh gosh!! 3000+ pictures? Heck. I would just upload them all!! :D Thwy should really do it for us Mteam shippers whose gone through a lot of patience. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
First off,oh my gosh!!!! :eyetwitch: You,girls,are AWESOME!!! Ya jump for page 48 to 53 from the last time I commented!!!! :highfive:

And Thanks for the photos!!! They're great together.
Ha. :heart: The Banana Couple!hahah.

At:Vberries210, Ha. I know. :)

We all just love to joke about them two. They're great together

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes the banana couple. I will never look at a banana the same ever again. I will always be reminded of Mteam along with m&m!!! For some reason their names we given them have been associated with food lol Even Mint. Hm... got to google if there is any fruits that sounds familiar to Mak lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yes the banana couple. I will never look at a banana the same ever again. I will always be reminded of Mteam along with m&m!!! For some reason their names we given them have been associated with food lol Even Mint. Hm... got to google if there is any fruits that sounds familiar to Mak lol
Hahah. Fun4Fun,You're Funny.. It was you that came up with the Banana Couple,right? I'll for now call them that!!! Ha. Yes, you should go google and check out if there any fruit name similar to Mark. :thumbsup:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Can anyone post all their main fan clubs plus the m&m one? I wanna go snooping myself even if I can't reads Thai pictures say way more than words :)
Ahh. They're delaying the updates as usual.

@Fun

Mak supposedly means betel nut in the Thai language. Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^Hhahah. Look at Mark's face expression! Gosh,I Love him,man.He and his expression always make me laugh and smile!!! His face expression are priceless! :heart: Mark Forever!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah...Mark and his funky laugh/smile. It just makes you laugh as well. lol
Thanks for the pictures. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Mintwix. First I looked up fruits, vegetables and finally came to nuts. Gave up so I tried something new. I went to thai-language.com searched "mak" "maak" but nothing. So I gave up lol So mak stands for betel nuts lol there it goes, food relates to Mteam. No wonder we love them so much, we need food to survive lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Mintwix. First I looked up fruits, vegetables and finally came to nuts. Gave up so I tried something new. I went to thai-language.com searched "mak" "maak" but nothing. So I gave up lol So mak stands for betel nuts lol there it goes, food relates to Mteam. No wonder we love them so much, we need food to survive lol
hahaha. At the last comment.
It's Okay Fun. That you couldn't find anything on Mark's name.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^Hhaha. Yeah. Remind me of Phoo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma! Ha.

Anyway,Oh I Love how Mint's Hair is like that in the opening.
Make me want to learn how to do my hair like that!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
She normally has nice hair in her lakorn lol I just didn't like the braided pig tails in TD.