[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahahhaha it's not sexy enuff. It just spell flirtatious and sweet on it. lol I want it sexy like Rome and Rita's. Lol or like Marks photoshoot with Mint N. aha xD
I can't wait for the Vday one. It's so freakin' adorable!!! :D
WE magazines are the best when it comes to wedding pictures. I definitely agree. I guess Mteam just want to jump right to there honeymoon. They didn't even have a wedding one yet. Oh you sly Mark. Ahaha jkay ;P

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Nice one. Mteam sure know how to work their name sheesh. keke. Lurking can be addicting, but spazzing about your faves is so much more FUN FUN FUN. I get so kiddie when it comes to mteam, it's a lil embarrassing considering my age. haha

More pics if anyone's interested. Same thing pretty much.

^Top's on the far right. Is he gonna pose with chalida?

Speaking of age I should be embarrass too, I'm consider old now.. Lol but MTeam made my younger in me comes out!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chun Ruk Tur (Mos and Tata)
Gep Mun Ow Wai (Jetrin and Nat)
Look Like Love (Bie)
Destiny (Aof and Patcha)
Fight For You (Golf and Mike)

Many more lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
eeeks forgot about Bargie too ! They are reuniting also !
I am freaking excited about their upcoming lakorn !!!

We seriously need a summary soon !! Dying to know !
Prajun Lai Payak was my first action lakorn i've ever liked !
Let's see how NM2 turns out !

Btw. thanks for the pics berries :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Mook Liem Petch with Rome and Susie I'd cute action story. I want this lakorn to be similar to that but o doubt it since p Nok is very serious when it comes to action lakorns.

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Then we have Bargie for next year! Going to keep me busy all year round again, lool.

I doubt there will be a wedding scene in this lakorn bc afte it's an action lakorn, we gotta remember that. I'm not going get too excited about the lakorn but I'm superduper glad Mteam reunites!
Wooooooo ! even better

I knw, i try nt to get my hopes too high in terms of Mteam romance bt who knws, we'll see.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
eeeks forgot about Bargie too ! They are reuniting also !
I am freaking excited about their upcoming lakorn !!!

We seriously need a summary soon !! Dying to know !
Prajun Lai Payak was my first action lakorn i've ever liked !
Let's see how NM2 turns out !

Btw. thanks for the pics berries :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ur welcome na, I try to sneak in scraps here and there since I don't know thai. I tried googling m&m home and it took me to the m&m's candies homepage :facepalm:

Chenz

sarNie Egg
'Fight for you' would be cool for this lakorn bt sadly it has been used already for that lakorn with Cee & Pinky

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want a bathtub scene lol a towel wrapped around Chalida and Mak enters thinking she is a bad guy (bad girl doesn't sound right lol) and they fight. He pulls her towel by accident lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
'Fight for you' would be cool for this lakorn bt sadly it has been used already for that lakorn with Cee & Pinky
Was it the opening song or the ending song?

I am just talking about covering songs lol not for the ost. Cee and Pinky were not the first to cover that song so I am okay.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aww thanks for your effort na

AHHAHAHAAH FUN ! Your bathtub scene is sizzling ! Chaup mak !
Tae Mak is going to faint even before he gets close to Chalida cause her HOM(fragrance)
got him mesmerized !!!

Chenz

sarNie Egg
I want a bathtub scene lol a towel wrapped around Chalida and Mak enters thinking she is a bad guy (bad girl doesn't sound right lol) and they fight. He pulls her towel by accident lmao
Hahahahh that would be funny. Kinda remind me of the korean drama 'My Girl' where the main guy saw the girl naked and then teased her afterwards about her being flat lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
HAWT.

I just wanna see MTEAM wrestle at least. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
AHHAHAHAAH FUN ! Your bathtub scene is sizzling ! Chaup mak !
Tae Mak is going to faint even before he gets close to Chalida cause her HOM(fragrance)
got him mesmerized !!!
I can picture it in my head haha. But Chalida is too young for me to think rated r lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Muahaha!!!!! I love it love it. It's the only time the guy or girl ever gets to see the other one naked.

I don't know about chalida in a shower/bath tub scene. But Mark's probably gonna be showering again. He always have those scenes in his lakorn for some reason. NRLJ, PLR, 3NNT. What the heck? I don't think his bod is hot tbh. (Pls don't shoot me)

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Was it the opening song or the ending song?

I am just talking about covering songs lol not for the ost. Cee and Pinky were not the first to cover that song so I am okay.
Ummm...I think it was the opening song

Oh in that case, yes please ! ^^