[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG the pictures are so cute!!! Mteam fever is...BACK!
lol Mint's not liking Mark making the i<3u sign at someone else

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mint's Beautiful!!! Mark's cute!!!!! Man, They better have good scenes and chemistry in here!!!
In PLR, I didn't fall for them so hopefully in this one they change my mind because these pictures of them are making me become fans of their like not by individual but couple! Excited!Super Excited!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Did you look at their BTS during the 4HJHKK days?

They were sooooooo cuuuttttte. And now they're coming back to their fans again. I wish them the best. Hopefully, no bad rumors, trashy gossip, or dirty mouths will cause them trouble again.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da pic is so cute and adorable...I love M&M...and yes da fever is back hahaha...I'm so excited...more!!!more!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg!!!! I love MTEAM!!!! They are so dang cute!!! xD
Thanks got the pictures. :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^Did you look at their BTS during the 4HJHKK days?

They were sooooooo cuuuttttte. And now they're coming back to their fans again. I wish them the best. Hopefully, no bad rumors, trashy gossip, or dirty mouths will cause them trouble again.
No,I didn't.Those were the days when I didn't really watch those. I just watch the Lakorn when it aired.hahaha. I didn't get all into those BTS until last year. hahah.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
OMGAAAAH! Someone give Top a step stool! haha he def needs it lol. They are already standing a step up and he's barely above Nong Mint's head! The new girls I'm kinda iffy on but I love the allstar older cast <3

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@bliss

He's standing behind chalida.

@Neung

LOL you're hilarious! Top is rather short tho.

----edit

@bliss

NVM...you were being sarcastic right. haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol yes. ^^

Oh Mteam. You and your love/salute poses. We know you honor and love one another. Ahahhaha lol
I'm excited to see more of the bts pictures and videos. :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

heheheeh they loveee doing the salute pose !!

Omg. Tooo cute na! They still have that natural skinship going on!

@Aylove

If you fall in love or even like with MTEAM in nm2, I'm sure you'll also find their old memories something worth looking at. :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Irckss!! TOP is too short. Blech. Most of the young nang'eks are about his height or even taller. How is he going to manage. I bet he has to wear heels. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

M&M always do that pose !!!

Eye is def. taller than TOP :eek:
He's going to have to wear that one thing you put in yo shoe
to give you height !

I saw it Leeteuk from Super Junior wears em