[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It was soo unexpected !!!!
Logged on my FB to see this !!!
OMFGGGG !!

Thank goodness, I don't have any classes toms.
I can stay up !! (=

PAGE OWNAGE <3

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
ออกปากว่าหนัก ใจกับคาแร็กเตอร์ในละคร “เหนือเมฆ 2 ตอน มือปราบจอมขมังเวทย์” ที่พระ เอกหนุ่ม “หมาก” ปริญ สุภารัตน์ มารับบท เจ้าตัวเผย

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Chalida is so cute and lovely, love her white straight teeth and smile. Gosh. And her hair style is so beautiful.

LOL, they look so young again brings back memories of them from PLR fitting. Good old days. :wub:

Um, Mark with a mustache.. HMM! That does not look appealing, lol. It probably a disguise for him in this lakorn, I bet.

Thanks girls for the news/pics. I can't wait for moreeeeeee, once I get up tmrw morning their should be many updates I am sure.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@smilez

OMGosh!!! I love the picture!

Mint looks so freakin' adorable. I love her braided hairstyle. They both look so happy. Is that the new mteam pose? I wish they'd do their little "shhhh" pose again soon. Waaah I can't wait for more. Mark looks pervy with that mustache. lol.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Narak talod talod.

LOLOL. I just realized that it was P'Nok in the first pic! Gosh, this is too funny Nok vs. Mark twice now.

It would be so much if P'Nok was cast in a lakorn as Chalida's dad in a future romantic comedy lakorn. I would love that.

I haven't seen any lakorn of P'Nok were he is silly, seems like he like to take on serious roles for himself.

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Arrrghhhhh finally ! Thank you so much ^^
M&M look so adorable together ! & this may sound creepy bt Mints tongue is cute >.<'
Keep'em coming, & again thank you....so much, very much :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the shirt Mint and Mark wear is same shirt as Chakrit/Cherry except Mteam is a
dark navy blue while Cherry/Krit light blue

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lool, they have new signature poses again, hrrrrrrrhrrr.

I liked their "shhhhh" symbol the most though. Haha.

Can't wait to see clips and interactions between them. :wub:

Thanks Smilezz! You are on a roll.

I checked Chalidaclub at Pantip + M&M Home a couples minutes ago, but didn't see any updates.

I guess most are on facebook.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
i was gone to class for only a few hours and the thread jumped two pages. I'm old I don't know if I can hang in there with the spazzing like you youngins! haha but i'm def going to try because i love love love love MTEAM! The new pics posted they both look so vibrant and super happy =) I'm just loving this pair more and more early day.

Countdown to opening is only half a day away haha. Mint's hair braided is really cute! I don't think they'll do that style in the actual lakorn tho, she looks so young with it.

Ugh I just can't wait!!! =)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Arrrghhhhh finally ! Thank you so much ^^
M&M look so adorable together ! & this may sound creepy bt Mints tongue is cute >.<'
Keep'em coming, & again thank you....so much, very much :)
Welcome to AF! I just realized I rarely say welcome. Hahaha.

Late welcome to Mintlovely too, baby!

Muahahaha.

Hella random as always! ><

You are doing a great job, Smilez!

Imma go fetch my dinner nao! Muahah. Brb!