[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
@SonYukView4ever where have you've been miss U na ja Mteam is back :thumbsup:
hehe I was here. Just been a bit busy. haha =) I am definitely back for Mteam though! haha =)
I love them dearly!

I'm not sure if these pics have been shared yet, but here it is…
^ this pose is just...no haha.cr: as tagged + prinfanclubLooks like Chalida's going to be wearing a lot of this brand's glasses
cr: mr_plengpanich IGAnd finally….
^ sooooo cute!!!cr: nangfahsichon@statigram
The girls look so sweet and cute here! Mint is always the dorky yet very adorable one. Kim is mature and beautiful! Yaya is such a doll. haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
The more the spammer the more merrier!!!

I am trying to spam as much as I can because I know in the long run I am going to not have time. I have a feeling this will air at the most crucial time of my life, this summer haha!!! Or again in the holidays.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The more the spammer the more merrier!!!

I am trying to spam as much as I can because I know in the long run I am going to not have time. I have a feeling this will air at the most crucial time of my life, this summer haha!!! Or again in the holidays.
yay Fun I'm trying to spazz and spam as much I can too

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida said NM2 will take 8-9 months to film. So we should be able to watch it around Autumn.

But yeah. Pretty soon, I won't be able to spam much either. Let's get spammy NAO! HEHE. ><

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da girls are so cute and funny...anyways I can't wait for da opening pic...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chalida said NM2 will take 8-9 months to film. So we should be able to watch it around Autumn.

But yeah. Pretty soon, I won't be able to spam much either. Let's get spammy NAO! HEHE. ><
In Oct or Nov... ah the holidays again. I hate the Oct-Dec. time lol There's holidays, midterms and finals!!!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
LOL another one of those P'Nok-Mint vs Mark-Mint. I love seeing p'Nok playing around with the younguns.

I'm also so glad Mint's in NM2 instead of the other lakorn. She gets to fight bad guys, stay in shape, work under a producer that cares about her and get a second chance with her kokwan. kahh. Perfect!

So Mint's mom calls pope and alex "beloved sons" haha. Dang markboy does need to step it up a bit, he probably lost all his brownie points due to his casanova rumors. awww

@mintwix

It's funny how Mark's fans doesn't seem to see or accept that he's got this special spark when he's around chalida. So weird.

Let's continue to spam before all the schoolwork piles up.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel bad for Mak. When I was watching 3NNT RS and they kept teasing Mak and Toey, Mak was super annoyed. So I hope (ain't gonna happen) they won't tease so much about Mak and Mint in here. Seriously I was a bit mad.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@mintwix

It's funny how Mark's fans doesn't seem to see or accept that he's got this special spark when he's around chalida. So weird.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are lurking around and rolling their eyes right now. No offense to the ones who aren't like that.

I feel bad for Mak. When I was watching 3NNT RS and they kept teasing Mak and Toey, Mak was super annoyed. So I hope (ain't gonna happen) they won't tease so much about Mak and Mint in here. Seriously I was a bit mad.
I don't think they'll tease MTEAM. MTEAM has become adept at keeping things low.

And tbh, I've never seen Mark annoyed when they tease him about Chalida. Just look at the fan cams from Tawan Deard RS and you'll know what I mean. (P'Num was teasing him, but RS never aired it). Or even the news plus clip from FitSports in 2010. I'm not being biased here. Take a look at them and you'll see that Mark doesn't seem to mind when it comes to Chalida. Hahaha.

But really. I really did feel bad for him for 3NNT though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry I am just going to spam spam spam as much as I can.

Well I hope it won't happen then lol. I don't want to see Mak and Mint avoid each other again. It would be heartbreaking.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Good night yall. I have a night class to attend for 3 1/2 hours in about an hour. Got to get ready.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix

That's probably why most Mteam fans are from Chalida side lol. I actually knew of Mark first from NRLJ. So I guess I could be considered an Mteam fan from Mark side? haha But I only like to spazz about Mteam related stuff. Maybe that's why I have a soft spot for him compared to Chalida's other pra'ek.

He kept rolling his eyes and shaking his head too. But the host of RS likes to tease him alot, and when you throw Boy (who is a natural born teaser) into the mix and there you go. haha. Imagine when the cast of NM2 goes on RS, there'll be even more teasing. Not too worried about Mark since he probably secretly likes it, just hope Mint would be alright. I'm sure they'll bring up the 2Mints again, it's always the same ole story. I hope someday he can get a new assistant manager. So we can see for ourselves whether his name being linked to Natawa is part of the manager's PR or not. hmph.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Even if MTEAM get teased, I don't think that'd be the real reason why they would "avoid" each other. Otherwise, Mark and Toey should have avoided each other too. If mteam start distancing themselves again, you can be sure that there are other forces behind it.

Being an Mteamer, I've learned to always be prepared for the unpredictable. Some of you girls may know what I'm talking about it. I won't directly refer to it since it might bring the mteam spirit down. But everyone will find out in February anyway....*SMH. I'm actually secretly hoping it's some kind of big prank.

Another thing. I've also been convinced that MTEAM share too, too, too many mutual friends. It's hard for them to not interact with each other. Just because fans haven't seen them together for so long doesn't mean they haven't been keeping in touch in private. Strangely, Chalida is really friendly with Mark's sister, but for some reason Kim and Yaya seem to not be at all.

TLDR.... I think we should just focus on NM2 anyway. :)

See you back in the morning, FUN!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Compilations of pics and clips of NM2 Fitting.

Credit to ipsmilez. Rerd Mak ka.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIFeoYNqhWE&feature=related[/YouTube]