[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think Praepalin will garner more fanboys for Chalida tbh.

I could already see it happening.

I knew I wouldn't like Namon very much, so she definitely couldn't surpass Ploykwan for me. But Praepalin. Hmm. I could already see she'll be quite a sexy force to be reckoned with.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
If Praepalin can shoot guns and kick ass, she'll definitely give Ploykwan a run for her money. But I think Praepalin will be a more rational, think-before-act kind of girl compared to the hot-headed Ploykwan.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Age wise is different for Praepalin and Ploykwan too.

It's like Ploykwan grown into a mature adult woman. :)

She's transformed!! Lol.

Out of all Chalida's characters as nang'ek, Chaaim and Nammon would be my least favorite.

I adored her chracter in Wan Jai very much! And Ploykwan is my favorite of course.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw a pic of Mint practicing her moves!!!! She's looking so good making me wish this lakorn would air soon. She's looking super fit, I'm so excited to see Mint in this role! She's going to be amazing and I have a feelin she'll outshine Mark hahahahaha :)

There's a super cute pic of her and Pope on Pope webstagram... I want a sweet reunion for these two :)

So would the opening be tonight or early tomorrow for those in the US?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just saw a pic of Mint practicing her moves!!!! She's looking so good making me wish this lakorn would air soon. She's looking super fit, I'm so excited to see Mint in this role! She's going to be amazing and I have a feelin she'll outshine Mark hahahahaha :)
I don't think there's any doubt about that. Looking at the fitting pictures, it's not hard to deduce. The leading front is a powerful position to be in.

So far, I really feel like P'Nok love to give the badass roles to Chalida. If there's any Chalida character that can outshine Ploykwan, I'm putting my money on Praepalin. I think this role will open new doors for her. Sorta like how Ploykwan can be considered a bot gerd type of role.

P.S. I remember some of us complained at MTEAM forum about preferring Chalida in Ruk Gherd Nai Talad Sode instead. Looking at the fitting pics so far, I think the Channel made a wise decision for her. I also feel like since PLR, Chalida has become more discerning when choosing her roles. Despite the setbacks there, I really think it made her a stronger person and a stronger actress.

There's a super cute pic of her and Pope on Pope webstagram... I want a sweet reunion for these two :) 

So would the opening be tonight or early tomorrow for those in the US?

I saw Chanawat this morning and I squeeeeeeeeeeed!! Ahhhh! So far, Chalida's mom has called Alex and now Pope her 'look chai sood tee rakkk' (beloved sons). Mark needs to step up his game. Muahaha.

I think the opening ceremony should be tonight for those of us in the states. =) But we probably won't see news clips of it till the morning. Hehe.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@ Mintwix you're so fast thanks for always filling me in.

In one of the pics there's a guy in a white tshirt behind Mint... Is Mr. Marky boy practicing too?

About RGNTS I did want Mint in this lakorn because it would be acting with a new pra'ek for her but seeing how her character in NM2 is way better for her career so I'm glad she turned down the other lakorn.

Awwww Mark def needs to step up his game! Alex and Pope are keeping his spot warm for now :). I'm sure you'll post some pics later tonight for us Mintwix :) lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
One thing I like about Nok, he knows how to spoil us with pictures of M&M!!!

I think Chalida has been given strong roles. Yes even Cha-em at least from the pages I have read from Mintwix's translation. Nammon was strong but even the strongest person have their flaws. Nammon was hotheaded but she corrected her mistake right afterward, she didn't let it linger like how Kim's character did. I was more disappointed at RP because of the main leads and the overall if the lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Fun like what you've said at RP thread, WHAT MIRACLE ? AHHA i couldn't stop laughing at that one line of yours !! To think of it, what miracle ?

Anyways, thanks for the pics update minttwix!!! joop joop

"P.S. I remember some of us complained at MTEAM forum about preferring Chalida in Ruk Gherd Nai Talad Sode instead. Looking at the fitting pics so far, I think the Channel made a wise decision for her. I also feel like since PLR, Chalida has become more discerning when choosing her roles. Despite the setbacks there, I really think it made her a stronger person and a stronger actress.
"
Hrmm I really like how you put this !!
It's very true in many ways.

I am loving how Praepalin aint no ordinary mor !!
She's going to be one kickass one !!
heheh Praepalin will have some Ploykwan in her!
Good thing Chalida already has experience in the action world (=

I really like the comparison pic of Nok & Mak.
Notice how Nok didn't look at her but Mak did.
Makk urie, even the camera is too fast for your eyes :grouphug:

I am so excited for the opening ceremonyyy !!
:grouphug: :grouphug:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@ Mintwix you're so fast thanks for always filling me in.

In one of the pics there's a guy in a white tshirt behind Mint... Is Mr. Marky boy practicing too?

About RGNTS I did want Mint in this lakorn because it would be acting with a new pra'ek for her but seeing how her character in NM2 is way better for her career so I'm glad she turned down the other lakorn.

Awwww Mark def needs to step up his game! Alex and Pope are keeping his spot warm for now :). I'm sure you'll post some pics later tonight for us Mintwix :) lol

I'm not sure if that is Mark. But I do know according to m&m fans, MTEAM have to go practice action scenes together often. 

Speaking of action scenes/stunts or kiew boo. You want to know something? Lol.

Last week after Kim's birthday party with the gang and Dom and etc, Mark  made a very weird, cheesy, lovesick comment on his IG. He deleted it already, but I had already print scanned it Muahaha. Oh my. >< I'm exposing myself as a stalker too much.

Dom asked, "Arai ah?" / What is this?
Chalida rarely comments of Mark's IG, but she just loled and repeated Dom's question.

For some reason, Dom responded and told her. "Action scenes/stunts" // "Kiew boo Kiew boo."

Confusing? I don't quite get it either. Haha.

I just find it interesting that everytime Mark uploads love comments, when you check his IG, fans always think he is referring to another girl. But if you actually look carefully, his friend's comments point towards another direction.

Just like when Mark uploaded those comments about Darin. So many shippers and fans thought he was referring to someone else. But then we have one of his closest buddies calling Chalida "Darin." 

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Mint Looks AWESOME with a gun....her character will be smart and will Kickass....hopefully ..can't wait for more pix!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Remember what Mak said during the days of 4HJKK haha. He likes ladies who sweats. He thinks they are smexy lol... I couldn't argue with that and I am girl. Major girl crush on Chalida. There's only one female who can turn me lesbian for, Park Bom. Chalida has been added to the list haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought opening was this morning? Or is it later tonight. I hate these time differences!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I thought opening was this morning? Or is it later tonight. I hate these time differences!
haha. I actually don't know. I know its the 31st. But then I go by my time. Since today is the 30th here(Where I am) then tomorrow is 31st. That's why I say that/haha. I believe its Thursday morning there now.