[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not really loving TOP, but we'll have to see. I'm not really buying that he's going to outshine Mark, if Mark have gotten the serious role again, I would have said yes, TOP would outshine Mark 100%. But Mark gotten a teasing playful role, so the chances are low. Mteam is going to shine in this lakorn! I have a feeling that after this lakorn, Mteam's going to be pair up again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm not loving him either nor do I have any complaints. I just have a feeling I will like him because of all the newbies Ch3 promoted, I have not been disappointed.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Top doesn't seem bad.. I don't think i'll mind him as much. :)
I'm excited. Fitting day is in 2 days. I'm so excited to see Mteam together.
Mteam reunites. Yadech reunites. Let's hope Bargie is really reuniting this year as well. It'll be like 4HJHKK all over again...just separately. lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix

Yes. PLR is just *shakes head*. That subject is just a dead horse that will forever be beaten. Especially after reading a little bit of your translations, Din was not the type of character that the producer wanted Mark to portray. Anyways, I trust p'Nok to not disappoint. I hope they start filming soon, but first the opening ceremony! It's in two days, yay!

Wow! P'off directed Wayupak Montra? Hmmm...if he likes Mteam after this collab, he might request them in a lakorn. =)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Top doesn't seem bad.. I don't think i'll mind him as much. :)
I'm excited. Fitting day is in 2 days. I'm so excited to see Mteam together.
Mteam reunites. Yadech reunites. Let's hope Bargie is really reuniting this year as well. It'll be like 4HJHKK all over again...just separately. lol
It would be better if we get to see Aum and Kim reunite...I miss this pair...I love them in TH in 4HJHKK... Srry off topic
anyways I hope there more mteam after this one too...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol after looking at the picture of top on a stool, geez, he's so short. LOL wow.
mint tops him in heels. LOL

anyways, how old is he? he doesnt look to bad; he's decent.

Mark still takes the spotlight. Lol =P

I love Mteam!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I thiink Mark was having a hard time trying not to smile.

@MiniLily Chun roo.

I love these pictures. Lol I love how Mark stares down at her. Lol Woot! HOT!
Mint so cute!

--
In other pictures, Mint has grown, she seems to have very tall and big bones too. hahha =)

MTEAM UNITE!!!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well P'Off first choice for nang'ek in Rak Kerd Nai Talad Sode was Chalida, so hopefully after this lakorn she can work with him to make up for not being in that lakorn with Mario!

Cherry and Chakrit had Jum Luey Kammathep together after Nuer Mek, so hoping that Mteam will have an upcoming lakorn similar to that too. Lol, or even betterrrr.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Pray everything about mteam in here will come trust :thumbup:

Wo is top it he is the second couple in here right or not, if right then um I don very like him :nono1:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I'm not really loving TOP, but we'll have to see. I'm not really buying that he's going to outshine Mark, if Mark have gotten the serious role again, I would have said yes, TOP would outshine Mark 100%. But Mark gotten a teasing playful role, so the chances are low. Mteam is going to shine in this lakorn! I have a feeling that after this lakorn, Mteam's going to be pair up again.
I'm so agree with everything you have say about mark or mteam in here. Yeah if they get a serious role or a romance drama for mark I believe he will be outshine like nadech too. But every roles mark got to play are just like so so :whatever:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Their opening ceremony hasn't gotten me so excited I'm falling back into the writing mode =)

I need some help though? Any suggestions on what type of genre I should write about?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Nueng, Definitely Romance/Comedy & SLAP - and - KISS !!! :slapandkissse3:
And some :w-scene-pop-corn: so that we can get a :baby-scene-pop-corn: lol :thumbsup:
I'm excited to read your ff then. :coverlaf:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure if these pics have been shared yet, but here it is…

^ this pose is just...no haha.

cr: as tagged + prinfanclub

Looks like Chalida's going to be wearing a lot of this brand's glasses

cr: mr_plengpanich IG

And finally….

^ sooooo cute!!!

cr: nangfahsichon@statigram

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Memories of the girl gang! Love them.

Um, I am not liking the shades. Lol.

Seems like Prapaelin wardrobe is really high class.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just realized I'm literally munching on m&ms right now. Muahahahaha!!

Thanks for the pics, vberries!

P'Nok always go all out with his gadgets and accessories and stuff.

I just saw Dom uploaded a drawing of Ploykwan on his IG. LOL. People were like Chalida...Mint Chalida.. But he's like...no..Ploykwan. Keke. OT!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. A lot of people call Chalida "Ploykwan".

To me that was her most memorable chraracter, and my favorite one too, so we'll see if Praepalin can top Ploykwan!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well P'Off first choice for nang'ek in Rak Kerd Nai Talad Sode was Chalida, so hopefully after this lakorn she can work with him to make up for not being in that lakorn with Mario!

Cherry and Chakrit had Jum Luey Kammathep together after Nuer Mek, so hoping that Mteam will have an upcoming lakorn similar to that too. Lol, or even betterrrr.
Cherry/Chakrit jum luey karmathep was before Neu Mek